Lil update

So after mama today I just wanted to say that I am so proud of our boys and how they pushed through their hardships and stayed together. Had they disbanded I probably would've never found them, and bts wouldn't have become the global sensation that it is now.
Seeing Jhope break down like that seriously broke my heart the way you could see his expression change😭😭 I think that award represents all the hard work they put in this year, and how they pushed through no matter what and managed to get to where they are now. The fact that Jhope and Jin always have such an energetic demeanour, seeing them in tears is so hard to see, even if they are happy tears.
They mentioned how rough this year was for them, and I don't want to speculate obviously it could've been anything but it's likely a part of it is to do with jonghyun. I hate bringing it up but I had to. Also it's so close to the one year anniversary so it's gonna get rough for the kpop community, but I believe we're all here to support each other. Even though I wasn't a fan of kpop a year ago, I can look back at those times through the internet and see just how rough it was. I can look back at him and how talented he was. Why did God/fate decide to take him away?
I do worry for the boys quite a lot. I think we all do. They have a lot of pressure on them these days, and it's bound to have taken some sort of a toll on them. A part of me just wants to fly over to Korean and force them to take a hiatus. I know that's kinda what they have been doing but I feel like they need a good long hiatus, not just a few months, more like a good 4-6 months, to just help them try to get their headspace in a better place.
I think the hardest part of the speeches though was seeing taehyung break down. I don't think I've ever seen him cry so much it just broke my heart. Of all of the members, I think this year has been the hardest for him. He's changed so much over the years. He used to be so energetic and silly, but now he's much more mature. Honestly I do wish he was still the happy lil fluff ball that he used to be, but people change, for better or for worse. I just hope that he can still be happy, even though life has been rough for him recently. I hope that if he isn't happy, he can find the help that he needs. He's so lucky to have 6 brothers to be there for him when he needs it most.

One interesting moment of the acceptance speeches was suga's. Everyone else talked about how rough that year has been for them, but yoongi said that he was happier this year than he has ever been. I wonder what it was that caused so much happiness in him. The success maybe? Either way I'm happy to see yoongi breaking out if his shell and becoming more happy and spritely. I love that side of him.

Finally just wanna say if you just so happen to actually read these stories, don't worry there are more coming I just get writers block often. I tend to start stories but never know how to finish them. It's so annoying. Anyway bye 👋🏻 💜
안녕!!! 사랑해요 💜💜💜