Suga-ill (sf)

(Warning: vomit. I know I'm weird)

(^photo cred- @gagaonhope on twitter they make adorable animations pls pls check them out)

You lay awake in bed, your stomach rumbling every two seconds and aching so much that you just couldn't sleep. It feels like you've been awake for hours, and you keep looking at your phone, hoping that it's the morning, but it's still only 2am. You look over at yoongi. Fast asleep, as always.

You don't want to wake him so you carefully slide out of the bed and tiptoe to the bathroom, as best you can since you're feeling weak from the pain. You use the chest of drawers and the doorframe to help you walk. You get into the bathroom, turn the light on, and collapse onto the floor next to the toilet, grasping your stomach.

Yoongi walks into the bathroom half asleep, yet still alert, as he's worried about you. He sits on the edge of the bathtub next to you and gently places his hand on your back.

"Are you ok?" He asks gently
You barely have enough energy to reply, so you simply shake your head. He start rubbing your back, which helps a little bit, or at least it's comforting.

You'd felt ill all day, but it was at its worst right now. Before you just kinda had a stomachache, but now you felt like you were going to throw up. You clasp the side of the toilet feeling a wave of sickness come over you. Yoongi notices and pulls your hair out of your face just in time.

You sit back after vomiting, and yoongi is still rubbing your back. You lean your head on his knee and he gently strokes your hair.
"Should I get you some water?" He asks. You very slightly nod your head in response. Even though your nod was barely noticeable, he still noticed it, and got up to get you some water.

He gets back incredibly fast with your glass of water, and he helps you hold it so you don't drop it. After putting it down, your arm flops onto the floor. You feel so weak, and you just want to sleep but, it would be impossible to get to sleep with this stomachache. With tears in your eyes, your head drops onto his knee again. You can tell he's extremely worried about you, but he's still staying by your side all the way.

"do you want to lie down?" you use all the energy you have left to nod your head. With that manages he picks you up, and moves you over to the couch and gets a bucket for you just in case.

Then you hear him on the phone, and you manage to pick up some of the conversation, even though you keep zoning out, but from what you can gather he was calling his work, to say that he wouldn't be able to go in tomorrow, then he called your work to say you wont be able go in again. Then he comes and sit on the arm of the couch and starts stroking your hair again.
"*sigh* oh baby, what made you like this? Was it something you ate? Or maybe a stomach bug? I don't like seeing you like this. I miss my energetic, happy (Y/N)." He says, pouting, still stroking your hair.
Suddenly another wave of nausea comes over you, and you struggle to sit up. Yoongi notices, and quickly springs into action, helping you sit up and grabbing the bucket he got for you and holding it under your chin. But this time the nausea doesn't go away even slightly. You're left, gag after gag, gasping for air, and tears start rolling down your face. When you finally stop vomiting, you take in one big gasp of air before it falling into sobs. Your throat feels raw and burned, and your stomach is cramping after all the vomiting, but worst of all, you know that you're not finished yet. The whole time he stays by your side, gently rubbing your back, and softly saying words of comfort and encouragement. He slides his hand underneath the baggy T-shirt of his that you are wearing and carries on rubbing your fevered skin. He gently places his other hand on your bloated stomach, which feels oddly comforting.

But the comfort doesn't last long. He starts pushing down onto your stomach, and a look of betrayal, and fear spreads across your face.
"I'm sorry baby, but you have too. It's better to let it out." Tears start falling again, as he starts pushing harder and harder. Eventually, it works and you start vomiting again.