Suga part 2 (sf)

When you get home, Yoongi immediately goes over to the couch and flops onto it, and sighing. You get the thermometer and kneel down in front of him. "Can I take your temperature?" You ask, holding up the thermometer. He just nods. "Just put it under your tongue." You say, so he opens his mouth and you put the thermometer under his tongue. You sit for a moment, staring at his tired eyes. Your heart breaks at the thought of what it must be like for him right now.
The thermometer beeps, so you take it out of his mouth and read what it says. "39.2 degrees(Celsius)." You say, worried.
"Is that bad?" Yoongi says, mumbling. You don't say anything, and just look it up on your phone.
"Yep it's very bad..." you say still scrolling through the google search results, getting more and more nervous as you go. "From what I'm seeing, I think you should go to the hospital." You say, still reading through countless articles, trying to find a glimmer of hope.
"Oh really?! Your kidding me." He says louder than before.
"I wish I was." You say putting your phone down and looking at him again, your eyes full of worry. "Do you want to go? I won't force you to go if you don't want to, but I recommend you do."
"Let's just wait a little bit longer and see if I get better in that time. If I don't, then I'll go." He says, trying to reassure you.
"Ok." You say, reluctant, but respecting his decision. You stand up and sit next to him on the couch and start rubbing his back again. Eventually, he falls asleep again, so you go and make yourself some food, since you haven't eaten yet and you're getting hungry. Then you start to wonder if you should make some for Yoongi, but you knew he had said that his stomach was hurting, so you thought he probably wouldn't want anything. You definitely aren't gonna wake him up just to find out.

The whole time, you're sat, staring at him, waiting to see if he wakes up, so you can take his temperature again. You realise that your being paranoid, maybe a bit over-the-top, but you can't help but be worried for him. He is your boyfriend, after all. You get a call from Namjoon, and go to the bedroom to answer it; you don't want to wake him up.

"Hi." you say, not your usual bubbly self.

"Hi (Y/N), you ok?" he says, noticing your monotone voice.

"Yeah," you say, sighing.

"Hows Yoongi doing? Is he any better?" He says, speaking in a reassuring way.

"No, he's asleep right now, but I took his temperature when we got back and it was really high, so we're giving it a little bit of time, and if it doesn't get better, then we'll go to the hospital." You say, mumbling, and looking down at your feet, which are kicking at the floor.

"Oh that's a shame. I hope he get's better soon." he says, clearly worried for Yoongi too, but just trying not to show it. "Will you be ok? We can get you some help if you need it." You're surprised, and grateful, that he's looking out for you too. He understands how hard it is for you.

You take a deep breath and sigh, saying "No I think i'll be ok." You try so hard not to let your voice shake, but to no avail. You start sniffing, and use your sleeve to wipe away the tears.
"We'll make sure you call us if you need anything. I'll be going now. Hang in there." He says, before hanging up.

You stay in the bedroom, crying quietly to yourself. You wipe away your tears and leave the bedroom to see Yoongi had woken up, and was sat up on the couch. It took you by surprise, and you started to wonder how long he was awake for, and what he heard.

"H-h-how long ha-" he cuts you off before you can finish your question.

"Are you okay? You've been crying, I can tell... Come here." he says, beckoning you to come to him, and pats the couch next to him, signalling for you to sit with him. You go and sit next to him, and he hugs you tight. You start crying, more openly now, and he just gently rocks you while shushing you. Your head is resting on his chest, and you can feel it vibrating as he says the words "It's okay." It's comforting.

After a while, you pull away, and he looks at you, his eyes still tired.
"really, thank you. Thank you for looking after me. Thank you for working hard to keep me comfortable." You both smile and you laugh, before looking up at him again, and saying "you're welcome."

"I should take your temperature again. It's been a little while now." You say, standing up to go and get the thermometer. Yoongi takes it and puts it under his tongue again, before laying back down. You sit on the floor in front of him, waiting anxiously for what the thermometer might say. As soon as it beeps you grab it from him and read it.

"so...Is it better or worse?" A smile grows on your face, and he already knows the answer.

"38.8 degrees. You've gotten better!" You smile, excitedly.

"Let's not jinx it!" He says, reaching to touch the wooden table in front of him. You quickly reach up and touch it to, for good luck. You reach out and hug him tight- you just couldn't help yourself.

From then on you did anything you could to make sure he got better, giving him everything he wanted, and checking his temperature regularly. Within a few days he was well enough to perform again. All the fans were relieved to hear that he was ok, but most of all you were glad that Yoongi was happy now.

Well that was a long one huh 😂 my god i like to rant a lot. I can't really help it cause I barely plan any of these before i write them, i just kinda write stream-of-consciousness style. But yeah i'll try not to let these drag on for too long 😂😂anyway, i have some others ready, i have ideas for jimin, tae and jhope, but i'm still working on coming up with something for the others. So yeah look forward to those