Taehyung- broken ankle (sf?)

You're sat in the corner of the studio, watching them practise from behind. This comeback was one of their most ambitious yet; the dance was extremely hard, so they had been practising hard for months. As their comeback came closer, tension was rising, and they were all scared that they wouldn't be ready in time, so much that they changed some of the choreography to be easier, but it was still incredibly hard. They were attempting a lot difficult moves that they never had before. So they had no choice but to practise for hours on end.

It got to a point in the dance that caused you to get nervous. Tae always got this part wrong; it was a particularly ambitious move. Your watching him intensely as he attempts it, but something goes wrong...

His ankle jerks to the side, and you hear him yelp with pain, and he collapses to the floor for just a moment. You're convinced you heard a click or a crack, but you don't know whether that was something breaking, or just something else. You immediately stand up and instinctively want to run to him, but you notice he's still trying to dance, yet hobbling on his foot. The other members notice and stop dancing. You reach out to stop the music before running over to him. He fell to the floor clutching his ankle.

"Are you ok? what happened?" you say, crouching in front of him.

"I don't know. My ankle rolled and now I can't feel my foot." He says, breathing heavily, his voice shaking.

"I'll go get some ice," says Jungkook, running out of the room.

"Do you think its broken?" Jimin says, which triggers something it tae, and he starts crying hysterically, not just from pain, but also from fear. If it is broken, that would mean they'd either have to postpone their comeback or he just wouldn't be able to dance, both of which would be devastating for the whole group.

"it's ok it's ok." you say, trying to calm him down a bit. You tell him to lay back, so he does, and you carefully lift his leg up, to elevate it, to try and stop the swelling. Jimin sits next to him, helping to calm him down. Jungkook comes running back into the room with a pack of ice, and you put it on tae's ankle. He's still breathing heavily, and can tell he's panicking. So you ask one of the others to hold his leg up while you go and sit next to him and help him calm down a little bit. You tell him to breathe with you- in for 6 and out for 2 to begin with. Once his breathing has slowed down, you breathe in for 8 and out for 4. This helps him calm down, but that doesn't change the fact that he is still in a lot of pain.

Even after a few minutes the pain is not any better, and his foot has just gotten more numb over time. "I'm sorry taehyung, i think we're gonna have to get you to hospital." You say, envoking panic in him.

"no, I don't want to" he says. Shaking his head. He's adamant that he's not going, but you know that he has to.

"why don't you want to go?" you say, slightly passive agressively. You already know the answer, but you want him to realise it too.

"...Because what if they say it's broken?" he says, raising his voice a little bit.

"Then they can fix it. You can't fix it by just ignoring it. Unfortunately that's not how the world works, taehyung." You're almost shouting now. He start crying again. You stop shouting and crouch down next to him. "we have to fix the problem before it gets worse. If it's not better in time, we just delay the comeback. What happened, happened. So let's deal with it before it becomes a bigger problem, ok?" He nods, wiping away his tears.
You and jungkook support him from either side as he hobbled to the nearest car. You help him get in, before getting in yourself. He sits leaning against you, with his leg resting on the seats.

You arrive at the hospital, and turn to taehyung, ready to go, but he stays frozen, and starts crying.

"c'mon tae, its ok. You have to do this. I'll be here. Don't worry." You hug him from behind and gently rub his shoulder. He composes himself and you help him get out of the car and into the hospital.
He's immediately taken back and seen to, and you can tell he's very tense the whole time. He's given an X-ray, and during the wait, Tae cracks. You see him start to cry again.
"It's ok taehyung...why are you so nervous??" You ask, rubbing his shoulder.
"I don't know... I just really don't want it to be broken." He says, his head in his hands, his voice quivering.
"I don't think anyone would want it to be broken, but if it is, then that's just reality and we can't change that. Your just gonna have to push through."
Then the doctor comes and calls you back in, to look at the results.
"As you can see, there is a clear fracture in the tibia," he says, pointing on the X-ray with his pen. Taes head falls into his hands and he starts crying again, so you rest your hand on his shoulder and console him.
"Luckily, the fracture isn't too serious, so it should heal within 3-5 weeks." This gives him a ray of hope, as it's not quite as bad as it seems.
"You'll have to have a cast for the first few weeks, but after that we'll put you in a boot so you can start walking again."
"Thank you." Tae says, bowing to him.
He's taken through to another room where he's given a cast and some crutches, as well as some painkillers to help with the pain. He hobbled out of the hospital, still getting used to using crutches.

When you return to the dance studio, everyone turns at the sound of crutches to see tae hobbling in to the studio.
"So it was broken huh?" Namjoon says, walking up to Tae.

"Yeah. Sorry hyung..." He says, looking down at the floor.

"nononono its okay. It's not your fault." Namjoon, says, his hand on Taes shoulder.

"yeah i know... I just can't help but feel guilty, y'know?" He says, still looking down.

In the end, the group agrees to delay their comeback, until tae has fully recovered. He still sits in on practises, making note of corrections, so he can work on them when he's healed. However he goes through phases of guilt and upset. At one practise he sat in the corner, and you couldn't help but notice his melancholy mood. He was looking at the floor the whole time, and stayed very quiet. When you get a spare moment, you go over to make sure he's ok.

"Are you okay, taehyung?" You say, your hand resting on his back, as he slouches in the chair. He stays quiet. The other guys started to acknowledge his mood, and the come over and ask him if hes okay again.

"do...you wanna go outside for a bit?" You start to hear him sniffling. He nods and stands up, so  you grab his crutches and walk outside with him.

He breathes in the fresh air, and as he exhales, his breath is shaky. Your hand gently caresses his shoulder.

"I know it's hard for you. But you can't help it."

"I'm just scared. I'm gonna be so behind. And so are the others. It's hard for them to practise properly without me. Our fans are anticipating this comeback so much, and we're gonna disappoint them."

"No you're not. I'm sure they'd rather you have longer to rest and heal than to push yourself too hard" You grab his shoulders, and look into his eyes.

"Ok..." he nods and wipes away his tears.
"Shall we go back in then?"
"Yeah, just give me a minute."

You walk him back into the studio, and he hobbles back over to the chair in the corner.

"You ok now?" Namjoon asks. Tae nods, and wipes away the remainder of his tears.

——————————————————

After 6 weeks Tae was finally free to walk again without a boot or crutches. He goes back to the dance studio and is finally allowed to dance, however he has still been told to be careful and not do anything too ambitious.
You see a real change in him. He gets much happier, because now he doesn't feel like so much of a burden on the others. He can finally join in again.
After a month or so they finally have their comeback, and it goes well. ARMYs are blown away by the choreography, as it's so different from anything they've done before. Afterwards Taehyung apologizes for the comeback being late due to his broken leg, but the ARMYs are all just glad that he rested and healed well. Tae feels happy now that he knows that he didn't disappoint ARMY or any of the members.

K I don't know how to end it but yee. I came up with this ages ago but it's finally written down! By ages ago I mean like literally not long after I became an army, which btw was a year ago yesterday!!!!! 🎉🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊 I've come on such a journey since then and I really cannot emphasize enough just how much they have changed my life 😊 so yeah more coming soon I'm just having writers block again 😠🤷🏻‍♀️ see ya then! 안녕 👋🏻