Suga part 1 (sf)

It's annoying cause I have a great idea in my head and I can imagine it vividly but I just don't know how to write it into words 😭😭 This is probably gonna have to be a 2 part one cause i have this whole story in my head and i think it'll end up being way too long to just have as one part.

You wake up to Yoongi, next to you, coughing. after he's finished his coughing fit, you roll over and ask him if he's OK. He simply shakes his head, as he flops back onto the bed. You place the back of your hand on his forehead, and it feels very hot. He sniffs though a blocked nose and groans.

"Oh this isn't good," you say sitting up and looking back at him. You get out of bed and walk over to his side of the bed, and sit on the edge next to him, your hand resting on his.

He'd been a bit ill the past few days, just a small cough; he still managed to perform though. But today, you knew that wasn't going to happen. You asked him if he wants to go the rehearsal today or not, and he replies "As much as I hate to say it, I don't think I can." You go into the next room and call their manager, who, despite your best efforts, insists that Yoongi come for rehearsals. You go back into the bedroom and kneel in front of him.

"I'm sorry; I couldn't convince him. He says you still have to go in."

"ahhhhh really/seriously?" he says rolling into his back.

You help him get up and get changed, since he's pretty feeling weak. Once you're both in the car, he rests his head on your shoulder and sighs, so you kiss the top of his head before leaning your head on his, and your arm is around him, gently caressing his arm/shoulder. You hear him sniffling, and he softly says "I hate this", his voice shaking. You look down to see him tearing up.

"Don't cry! It's okay; I'm here." you say, wiping away his tears and pulling him into a hug. You even start to tear up yourself; you hate seeing him like this.  He nuzzles into your neck , and you rest your head on his again.

You walk into the green room with him and lead him to the couch in the corner. The other members look worried, seeing him so sick. "It got worse huh?" says namjoon, going over and sitting next to yoongi, who was lying down on the couch. "Yeah he's really not doing well," you say, walking over and leaning on the arm of the couch.

"What do you think it is?" jimin says, sorting out his stuff in the opposite corner.
"Just a bad case of the flu, I reckon." You say, pushing yoongi's hair out of his face with one finger.
"Well can he still perform?" jin says, shifting his weight, and cocking his head to one side.
"Its highly unlikely. I definitely don't want him too; it could make things worse." You say.
"I don't care what our manager says...I'm not performing." Yoongi suddenly butts in, mumbling.
"Why are you here then? He should be at the hotel resting." Jimin says, clearly worried.
"I called your manager, but he obviously didn't understand how serious it was, cause he insisted that he come." You say sighing, slightly frustrated.
"Seriously? He's not usually like this," jimin says, folding his arms with anger. You panic and try to take the blame off him.
"- it's probably my fault. You know im still not great at Korean, it's difficult for me to describe stuff like this effectively." Jimin just lifts his eyebrows and goes back to what he was doing, when the door opens and in comes their manager. He looked over and saw yoongi on the couch and came over. He looked at him for a second before saying "You really weren't exaggerating when you said he was really ill huh?" He crouches down to his level and says "is there any chance of you performing today?" Yoongi runs his hand through his hair, and says "I'm sorry, but it's definitely not happening. I can't."
"Ok then," he says, standing back up again. "The rest of you better get to work reblocking the dances" he leaves the room. Everyone is left in an awkward silence for a moment, before namjoon claps and says "come on lets go", and everyone else follows behind, leaving just you and yoongi.

You stroke the hair out of his face and ask him if he's ok. He simply buries his face in his hands.  You see his shoulders start to shake, and you notice that he's crying, so you kneel down in front of him.
"What is it? What's wrong?" You wait for an answer, but he doesn't say anything.
"Come on, tell me. I can't help you unless you tell me..." He still doesn't talk. Just the occasional whimper and sniff. You place your hand on his shoulder and rub it, comfortingly.
"Please...just tell me..." He looks up, his eyes filled with tears. He reaches forward and hugs you, so you hug him back. It took you a little by surprise since he doesn't usually hug you. Once he pulls away from the hug he wipes away his tears and takes a deep breath.
"I'm so scared of letting the fans down. They paid money; some have travelled miles to come see us perform, just to hear that I can't perform. I just don't wanna let them down. I wish I could perform for them..." He says looking down, playing with his hands, sniffing occasionally. You take his hands and say "I promise you that ARMYs will probably be much happier knowing that your getting rest, than watching you perform whilst your ill, and making it worse. They don't wanna see you pushing yourself too far. If you go out there and perform you'll make things worse, and it'll last longer, meaning more shows that you miss or that aren't up to standard. I promise you aren't disappointing ARMY or letting them down. They want what's best for you, and what's best for you is to stay at the hotel and rest. Okay?"
He nods his head and wipes more tears away, before you hug him again.
"So shall we go back to the hotel then?" You say, with a soft smile.
"No. I wanna stay here for a bit longer." He says, smiling softly back.
"Wait why? You need to rest." You say, taken aback.
"We came all the way here for nothing. I at least wanna stay a little bit longer." He says, slightly agitated about the fact that he'd even come in the first place. "ok." you say quietly, sitting beside him. He lies back down, resting his head on your lap. You start stroking his hair again, and you can feel his heat. He's much hotter than he was before. There's no thermometer here so you make a mental note to take his temperature when you get back to the hotel. Eventually he falls asleep on your lap.

An hour or so later, the other members come back to the green room, and as soon as they open the door, you quickly shush them, pointing to yoongi, asleep on your lap. The get the message, and carefully tiptoe around the room, trying their best not to wake him up. Jimin mouths to you the words "why are you still here?", so you just mouth back- "he didn't want to go yet." jimin looks confused, but just shrugs it off and goes back to his things.

As much as you'd hate to wake him up, you're gonna have to move at some point, so you gently wake him. He groans, rubbing his eyes and sniffing through his blocked sinuses. You ask him "how are you feeling?" and he replies without hesitation— "shit."

"do you want to go back to the hotel yet?" you say, still stroking his hair.
"Yeah in a bit." He says, slowly starting to wake up a bit more.
"Hyung it's a shame you can't perform." Tae says, pouting.
"Yeah, it really won't be the same without you." says Hoseok, tilting his head to the side.
"No don't get me started again." Yoongi says, sitting up whilst flailing his hand around.
"What?" Hoseok says.
"He was crying earlier because he felt like he was letting ARMY down by now performing." You say, slightly smug as you knew he'd get embarrassed.
"No don't tell them" yoongi says, but a little too late. The guys start comforting him, saying the same things you said, meanwhile yoongi is repeating "yeah I know" over and over again until they stop.
"Well I think we should go back to the hotel now," You say standing up and grabbing your stuff, before helping yoongi stand up.
Yoongi leaves on his own while you stay back for a moment to grab a few things.
"Well I hope he gets better soon." Namjoon says, standing up to help you with your stuff.
"Yeah I hope so too. If he gets any worse though I think I might take him to a hospital." You say, scared of what he might think.
"Yeah I think you should. We really don't want him to get any worse, or who knows how many shows he'll miss." He says, handing you some of your things.
"Ok. Good luck on the show tonight guys!" You say, waving to them as you leave.
You go and join yoongi in the car, and as soon as you're in, he rests his head on your shoulder again.

Yknow what imma end this here and do a part 1 and part 2 cause this is already the longest part I've ever written I'm pretty sure (~1500 words). Btw small life update my hair is now blue and I have a plaster on my thumb making it incredibly hard to type on my phone rip ok see ya at the next part.