jimin-nosebleed (sf?)

I know this sounds really weird, but bare with me. I'll tell you the story at the end. (btw if you're sensitive to blood then maybe don't read this, if it wasn't already obvious)

You work backstage for bts on tour as a first aider/medical professional.

During rehearsal suddenly your intercom sets off, saying you're needed on the stage. You quickly grab your kit and speed walk through backstage to the stage, where they are practising. You see Jimin, crouching on the floor, clutching his face. Your speed walk turns into more of a run, as you go over to help him.

"Are you ok? What happened?" you ask. As you get closer you see that he is holding his nose.

"His nose started bleeding" Jungkook says, crouching down next to Jimin. You grab some tissues from out of the first aid kit and hand them to him. Only then do you notice the drops of blood on the stage.

"was he hit or?" Jimin shakes his head, before Jungkook interjects, saying "no it just randomly started"

"Well i think we should move backstage for a bit so they can clean up the stage and we can sort you out." You say, to Jimin. He nods and slowly stands up, and you help him. They all leave the stage and go with you.

Jimin is sat, still pinching his nose with the tissue, praying for it to stop soon. He tilts his head backwards, but you immediately stop him.
"Why?" He asks.
"If you tilt your head back like that, you end up ingesting all the blood, and believe me you do not want that."
"O....k...." he said sceptically/nervously, tilting his head forward. "How do you know that?"
"How do you think I know that?! I'm trained in this stuff you know! But also I used to get a lot of nosebleeds when I was younger, so I'm very familiar with them and their dos and don'ts." You say sitting down next to him.

(A/N: I used to get nosebleeds a lot and once I got one pretty bad and I swallowed so much blood that I ended up vomiting it back up... yeah it wasn't a pretty sight and it scared me so much cause I was still quite young then I'm gonna say I was about 11/12 ish so yeah it was hella scarring 😂 don't swallow blood peeps.)

After a few minutes, you can sense that Jimin is getting restless and bored, so you step in.
"has it stopped yet?" You ask, leaning forward to look at him.
"i don't know. How am i meant to know?" He asks. You can tell he's getting restless, as he has a slight angry tone in his voice.
"Just hold the tissue away for a moment. Then you'll be able to tell." He does as you say, and he realises it's stopped.

"Ugh, finally..." he says. He's just about to stand up but you stop him.
"woah woah woah, hold on... " You say, your arm extended in front of him. He gets angry, and pushes your arm away and goes to stand up again.
"hold on. You can't just go dancing again right now-"
"WHY NOT?!" he says. You're taken aback, as you didn't expect him to shout at you like that.
"Because any sudden movements could start it again. It's still susceptible to starting again." You say quietly, slightly scared of him.
"Well how long till I can dance again?" He says, calming down slightly.
"I don't know. It really depends on how fast it heals. Personally, I wouldn't recommend dancing again until tomorrow at least, but who knows, maybe you'll be perfectly fine it a few hours. It's hard to know." He stays quiet for a few moments.
"So you're telling me...I might not be able to perform...just because of a nosebleed."

"...Yeah..." You say, nervous. You're just waiting for him to get angry. But, unexpectedly, he starts laughing.
"Such a small, petty thing and I'm not allowed to dance. Who would've thought." He says laughing. You tilt your head, confused.
"So...you're not angry?" You ask hesitantly.

"No I am, but I understand. So I won't lash out again." He says sitting back down. The other members come and meet him backstage.

"So you won't be able to perform?" Jungkook asks him.
"No, I'll still be able to sing, but its unlikely i'll be able to dance." He says smiling.
"And all because of a nosebleed?" Namjoon says, laughing.
"yeah I know. It seems ridiculous but we don't want to risk it starting again during a performance. That wouldn't be pretty sight." You say, sat next to Jimin.

It gets to the actual concert, and there is an announcement made that Jimin won't be able to dance, yet they don't say why. ARMYs start getting worried that he might have injured himself in some way, but they all tell the story in their opening ment and everyone relaxes, seeing that Jimin is laughing about it.

Halfway through the show you go and check on him, and you decide that it's probably safe to dance now. He gets excited and grabs your shoulders saying "really??!!! Are you serious??!!"
"Yes I am, now calm down or it might start again. Then you definitely wouldn't be able to dance." You say, giggling slightly. He thanks you, and quickly kisses your cheek, which takes you aback. You see him running out on stage and all the fans go crazy, happy that he can dance.

K I'm ending it here cause I've had enough of this stupid writers block 🤬😠 it's so annoying I stg. Anyway the story of how I came up with this- one day I was walking home from college, and i got that feeling, those who get nosebleeds frequently will know, that moment of panic when you think your nose might have started bleeding, and the relief when you realise it's not. (I used to get nosebleeds super often as a kid, but not so much anymore) and it made me wonder if any of the members had ever had a nosebleed before, and what would happen if they got one on stage or something. I know that any sudden movement can make it start again if it's only just stopped, so if one of them got a nosebleed before the show, would they not dance? What would happen? Anyway yeah that was a weird thought I know. Nosebleeds suck. See ya in the next one! 안녕 👋🏻