Jungkook-bullied

This will basically be a continuation of the last one shot of jungkook I guess. You could think of it that way, or you don't have to. Anyway on with the story.

Since starting at this school, jungkook has always been quiet. Well, after a few weeks he started being slightly more talkative, mostly towards you. However after those few weeks, suddenly all that progress was reversed. He completely stopped talking, even to you. He ended up just getting by with nodding, shaking his head or just shrugging. Since he couldn't really speak English, the teachers at school never really asked him questions. But you knew this wasn't helping him. You'd try your best to get him to talk, asking him questions that force him to speak, but to no avail. So you pulled him aside, to speak to him away from everyone else.

"Jungkook, what's wrong? What happened? Why won't you talk anymore?" He just shook his head. You sigh.
"Come on, you need to talk. If you tell me what's wrong I can make things better." He stays silent.
"...you can't stay like this forever..." still no response. You know you could stand there for hours and still not get a single word. So you give up for now.

At the end of the day, you see jungkook on his phone, and you catch a glimpse of the screen. Someone had dm-ed him on Instagram.
Hey your that jungkook kid right?

Yes.

You from Korea right?

Sorry I don't understand English

Ha you stupid Asian fuck
You from North Korea lol
How'd you escape?
Answer me you dick
You scared I'll report you or some shit?
Such a pussy.

Your eyes widen at the ignorance on his screen. Your glad he probably doesn't understand it. You see him go into another dm with some other guy, and you see pretty much the exact same thing. Just a bunch of racist ignorance. You take his phone from him, making him jump. You screenshot the chats, so you can send it to teachers, since both of those idiots go to your school.
"Do you understand what they're saying here?" You ask him. He looks down, nods, and starts to cry. You hold your arms out for a hug, and he immediately hugs you back.
"I'm sorry. How could they say stuff like that? You should have told me sooner." You here him sniffle and whimper, so you hug him a little tighter. Then you look up to see those two bastards laughing at both of you. They start walking towards you, and you pull away from the hug. Jungkook looks at you, and sees the anger in your face, before seeing the two dickheads.

"Ayy what's goin on here??" One of them says, mockingly. "Is He your lil boyfriend or something now?"
"Ha (Y/N)'s dating a gook (it's a slur that refers to Koreans btw). How sad."
"Will his tiny dick be enough for you?" They both burst out into hysterics, while you're clenching your fists, using every last bit of your energy to not punch them across the face.
You decide to just ignore it and go to your tutor.
"Hi (Y/N), what are you doing here? It's the end of the day." They say, welcomingly. They notice jungkook cowering behind you.
"Jungkook is being bullied. I wanted to report it to you. I have some screenshots as proof."
You hand your tutor the phone, and they read the dms, their face clearly showing concern and anger.
"Okay, ill report it to the headteacher. Keep those screenshots. We may need them."
You lead jungkook out of the classroom and give him his phone back. You notice jungkook is still crying, so you pull him into a hug again. You pull away and hold his shoulders.
"Listen. Whatever you do, do NOT let anything they say get to you. Ok? They're just ignorant idiots. Don't care about them or anything they say because it doesn't mean shit. If anything like this happens again, please tell me. I'll help you. I don't want you to have to live with that because.... I love you Jungkook..." his wide puppy eyes appear again and look up at you, shocked. 
"I....I l-love you too." He says after what felt like hours of awkward silence. You wipe away a tear on his cheek, and hug him again.

"Let's go."

Ooookkkkk imma end it there. I think imma publish this now rather than just waiting to publish the others first. I also wanna say, if you're getting bullied, please just tell someone. Don't suffer in silence. And don't listen to anything they say about you because they don't mean shit. They're the idiots for bullying someone in 2018(or maybe even 2019 if your reading this from the future) like seriously who does that. Anyway. Take care of yourselves. Live life to the fullest. Don't worry about what idiots say.