Jin- whoops (sf?)

You are just sat in your room, chilling on your phone, when you start to smell something amazing. You can already tell that Jin is cooking dinner and you get excited. His cooking his always amazing. You throw your phone onto the bed and walk briskly into the kitchen and see Jin stood in front of the stove, mixing something in a pan.
"Whatcha making?" You ask, approaching his side.
"Just some ramen. Do you mind doing me a favour and stirring this while I chop the vegetables."
"Sure" You say, taking the spoon from him. He grabs a knife and starts cutting, and you listen to the relaxing sound of the knife hitting the chopping board and the bubbling of the water in the background. You can also hear tae and jungkook sat watching the tv and laughing along every now and then.

Suddenly you hear Jin gasp and the knife drop. He starts cursing under his breath and you look over to see blood everywhere.
"Oh shit Jin" you say quickly grabbing his hand. "Uhh tae can you come help please?" You yell over the tv and boiling water.
"Yeah what do you nee-" he's quickly cut off when he sees Jin panting and desperately clutching onto his hand. "Oh god Jin what happened!!" He says quickly getting up from the couch and running over.
"Can you just sort all this stuff out while I help Jin?" You say, slightly out of breath from panicking. Tae nods and you quickly help Jin into the bathroom. He keeps stumbling and tripping over his own feet. As soon as you get into the bathroom you turn on the tap and put Jins hand under it, as much as he protests. You try to quickly and carefully inspect the wound, but it looks pretty deep. You start getting worried that it might end up needing stitches or something.
"Umm ok just... sit here." You say, pulling the toilet lid down. He sits down, and you can see that he's gone pretty pale. You can tell that he's getting spaced out and dazed.
At that point Namjoon walks in to see a pale Jin, and you frantically searching through the cupboards trying to find SOMETHING to help. Anything. Jins arms suddenly fall limp, and his head falls forward. Namjoon quickly catches Jin by his shoulders.
"Oh shit what do we do now?" You say, pacing back and forth. The panic is starting to creep back in.
"Just calm down ok? You can't help him if you're panicking. Now go get one of the others, we're gonna need more help." You run off and see tae still cleaning up in the kitchen. No, not him. You see jungkook sat on the sofa zoning out after witnessing everything. Not him either. Then you see a tired yoongi trudging in from his bedroom. He'll have to do. You quickly grab his arm and he grunts in confusion.
"Look, we just need your help...something happened." You pull him into the bathroom and he sees Namjoon, holding Jin by his shoulders, trying to wake him up. Yoongi looks down and see Jin's limp hand dripping blood.
"Oh..." He says, after comprehending the situation. He calmly walks over and holds Jin's hand up above his head, to try and help to somewhat stop the bleeding, while namjoon goes back to trying to wake him up after acknowledging that yoongi is here.
"(Y/N), can you find some string or floss or something? Just to try and slow down the bleeding." You nod and run back into the kitchen, and rummage through the draws. When you find some string, you cut of a considerable amount and run back to the bathroom.
"K can you just tie it on his finger, fairly tight, but not so tight it will cut off his circulation completely." Yoongi asks, still holding Jin's hand up. He's conscious now, but still very dazed, and keeps fading in and out of consciousness. You nod and tie the string on his finger.
"After looking at it, I think it'll probably need stitches so we should get him to a hospital."
"Yeah that's what I thought too." You say.
Namjoon helps Jin stand up so he can walk him to the car. Once he sees Jungkook in the living room he stops and says.
"You can drive, right Jungkook? Can you drive Jin to a hospital?" Jungkook just nods, not saying a word. He quickly grabs the car keys and starts up the car while you help Namjoon walk him to the car.
"I'm gonna go back in and help tae clean up. Will you guys be alright?" Namjoon asks, after helping Jin get in the car.
"Yeah, I think we'll be fine." You say, leaning against the open car door.

Yoongi sits in the front with Jungkook, who's driving, and you're sat in the back with Jin. You have one arm around him, and the other one is holding his arm up. He keeps whining in pain every so often, and gently wriggling, as he fades in and out of consciousness. Is it just a fear of blood? Or did he really loose that much? The latter sends fear through you. Could this be much more serious than you first thought?
When you get to the hospital you try to get Jin out of the car, but you're struggling, he's so weak he can't really move. Yoongi tries helping you, yet somehow it's still not enough. Jungkook quickly runs into A&E/ the ER and gets help. Eventually some nurses come out with a wheelchair, and they wheel him into the emergency room. They start asking questions about what happened, and why he's so out of it. But you don't really know how to answer that question. Either he lost so much blood that it's getting to him, or it was just that he was so scared of it that it's taken a toll on him. They decide they should just quickly stitch up the wound before he looses anymore blood, before assessing the cause of his fainting.
You see him flinch at the needle being stuck in his finger, but he's so weak and spaced out that he can't really react. You just sit next to him, gently caressing his shoulder in comfort.
Once they've finished stitching, they keep Jin in hospital to see if he regains consciousness. 

You stay by his side, trying to talk to him, to keep him awake, but he keeps getting confused. He lifts up his finger, which is wrapped tightly in bandages and looks at it with confusion.

"w-what happened?" he asks, slurring his words, his eyes crossing in an attempt to focus on the bandaged finger. "Don't worry Jinnie, you just cut your finger but it's all fixed up now" you say, using baby-talk as it's the only language his brain can comprehend at the moment. 

"Hooooowwww~" He asks, dragging out the word, and you try to hold back your laughter. You can see Yoongi in your peripheral vision, leaning against the wall and laughing at jins loopy state. "You were making ramen" Yoongi says, eager to hear jins response, and he wasn't disappointed. Jin gasps and says "Is it ok?" his eyes wide. His remark even manages to make Jungkook laugh, who was still pretty scarred from the whole thing. "Yes jinnie the ramen is fine. It's at home waiting for you." You say, holding back your laughs. If only you had gotten it on video. You quickly get out your phone and write down the conversation while you can still remember it. Jin stretches his hand out and says "I'm coming for you ramen!" At this point a nurse walks in, just catching the last part of the conversation, and smiling at jins strange behaviour. 

"So he's pretty loopy huh?" she asks, and all three of you nod, leaving jin, still lying in the middle, looking offended. You were wondering how he can be so loopy from just fainting. Did the nurses give him something without you knowing? The nurse gives an explanation. "Since it was quite traumatic for him, his brain has sort of shut down, leaving him all loopy like this. He should be fine after an hour or so, so we're going to let him go home." She says, handing you a clipboard with papers on it that you sign, before helping jin out of the bed he was lying in.

---------------------------------------

By the time you get home, jin is starting to make more sense, and can remember everything without having to ask five thousand times. You share his silly antics with the rest of the group, which helps to lighten the tense mood. He finally gets reunited with his ramen, which seems to help him to return back to normal. Once he's full conscious, you tell him all the weird things he said, and he laughs in disbelief. 

"I am never letting you chop vegetables again. Not with out me watching your every move." You say, half mockingly, half serious. Jin just laughs and nods in agreement. 

Idk how tf to finish this lol so this'll have to do. This was another one of those stories where you get stuck halfway and have no idea how to finish it. Its always annoying when that happens but hey i finally finished it! I hope u liked it! 💜💜