J-Hope-library

(If you're wondering about the inspiration for this one, I remember hearing somewhere that jhope is into books and literature, hence his references to Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter, and even Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, in daydream)

You're sat in the quiet library, the only sounds being the occasional page turn or whisper or footsteps. You're reading your favourite book, one you've read 10 times over. You would expect to be bored of it by now, but you're not. That's what's so good about it.

You always come to the library to read. You're too scared of your roommates catching you reading, and making fun of your nerdy obsession. Sometimes you even get self conscious at the library itself, so you have to hide your book inside some other educational book to make it look like you're just another student who's studying at the library.

Suddenly you're pulled out of the world of your book by someone sitting next to you. He sat down and started to read. You look up, shocked by how gorgeous he was. Now you couldn't focus on reading, all you could focus on was him. You watch as his fingers delicately turn the page.

Suddenly he turns to you and says "that's a really good book." ,pointing at the book you're reading. Out of nowhere, you say "yeah I would know I've read it 10 times already!" Immediately after saying that you start blushing, praying that he doesn't judge you for being a huge nerd. When suddenly he reply's "oh yeah? I've read this one about 20 times!" Your jaw sub-consciously drops open and he laughs at your reaction. You suddenly realise that your mouth is gaping open, so you quickly close it embarrassed. He turns back to his book and carries on reading, so you do the same, but all you can think about is how stupid you must seem to him.

He's flicking through the pages extremely fast, and within about 30 minutes, hes already finished the book, that he was about halfway through, when you'd only just made it through a chapter. It was a pretty thick book as well. "How do you read so fast?" you ask him, noticing him closing the book. "i don't know, i guess it helps that i've read this one quite a few times already." he say, smiling.

"I've gotta go now, but you'll be here again, right?" he asks.

"uh yeah." you say.

Goddamn it, now ill wanna go to the library even more now that i know he might be there.

*time flies*

You're walking down the street, a massive pile of books and paper in your hands, on the way to school. Suddenly you trip over your own feet, dropping all the books and the paper across the ground. You were wearing a skirt with no tights, so you grazed your knees badly on the concrete. Since you have a low pain tolerance, you sit on the ground, clutching your knee tightly, and don't even notice the guy picking up all the paper and books. He piles them up and puts them next to you and asks if your okay. His voice sounds strangely familiar, until you look up and see, its the guy from the library you met a few days ago.

"oh its you! the guy from the library!" you say slightly too loudly, and you start worrying that now everyone knows you go to the library.

"yeah, are you okay? You seemed like you were in pain." he says, looking worried for you.

"oh, i just hurt my knees a bit. It'll be fi-"

"Your bleeding!" he says, noticing your grazed knees. "hold on!" he says, and start rummaging through his bag. he pulls out some plasters and puts them on your knees for you.

He helps you stand up and, as you're brushing yourself off, he picks up the pile of books and paper and hands it to you.

"thank you... hold on, i never got your name." You say.

"oh, I'm hoseok, and you?"