Yoongi- sasaeng

WARNING: this will be dramatic af. Like full on k-drama dramatic. And there will be mention of knives and blood. I said it was dramatic didn't I. You have been warned.

3rd person pov:
The guards stood outside the gates of the large house, simply doing their duties. They saw a girl walk by, but obviously thought nothing of it. Until they saw her walk back the other way again just a few minutes later. And then back again a few minutes after that. It was clear something was going on. So they stopped her.
"Excuse me miss, are you lost? You keep walking back and forth." The guard says holding an arm out to stop her.
"O-oh yes, I'm lost. Could you help me?" She says, seemingly innocent.
"Sure, where are you looking for?" He replies, lowering his arm. She replies, and the guard guides her that way, and all is back to normal...

Or so he thought.
The girl comes walking back again, and just as the guard is about to stop her. She climbs over the high walls and bolts towards the girl and her boyfriend, who are just leaving the house.

Your POV:
"You ready to go?" Yoongi asks, grabbing his coat off of the hook.
"Yep," You say, doing up the last button of your coat.
"Cool, lets go then!" Yoongi says, heading for the door.
Just as the door opens, you make out what looks to be a girl, in her late teens/early twenties, jumping down from the wall into the driveway. The next thing you know, she has pulled out a knife, and launched towards you.

You feel a sharp pain in the left side of your stomach, and it's too much. Your knees go weak and you fall to the ground, with a whimper. By this time the girl has been grabbed by the guard and restrained. Yoongi looks panicked, and quickly kneels down beside you. He holds you in his arms his hand pressing down firmly on the deep wound on your stomach, in his best attempt to save you. Tears start streaming down his face, followed by deep sobs, crying out your name. He looks up and sees another one of the guards frantically talking on the phone, and sighs a half-hearted sigh of relief. At least help is coming soon.

"Y-Yoongi..." you say in a shaky breath. You don't even have the energy to cry, but your mind is telling you that, you may never get to see him again. You need to say your last words.
"sshhh don't talk, j-just... just hold on, help is coming d-don't worry..." He stutters, talking through sobs.
"Y-Yoongi...I love you..." you say clinging on to the last threads of consciousness. "Tell my family...I love them" You say, as a single tear streams down your cheek.
"I-it's ok, j-just... just hold on a little longer..." he says, letting endless tears fall from his eyes as he holds you in his arms. You let out a few shallow breaths and your arm falls as your consciousness slips away. His sobs fill the air. The agonizing wait for the ambulance feels like an eternity.
Eventually he hears the sound of the sirens and the blue lights flash around him. He looks up and sees the paramedics running towards them and a few behind them wheeling a stretcher. He subconsciously keeps a firm grip on you, his instincts telling him to protect you.
"It's ok sir, we'll take care of her. Don't worry." One of the paramedics says, noticing his resistance. Yoongi half heartedly steps back and let's them take over, watching as they frantically deal with you, shouting instructions to each other. He looks down at his hand, now covered in blood, with wide eyes, still comprehending every that has happened. This is a dream right? It has to be... please...please tell me this is a dream...He crouches down and practically screams your name. The paramedics move you onto the stretcher and quickly roll you to the ambulance and Yoongi quickly follows.

3rd person pov:

He sits quietly in the corner, while the ambulance crew are still working hard, trying to maintain (Y/N)'s somewhat stable condition. Yoongi just says out of the way, his head in his hands, silently crying while listening to the rhythmic beeping of the heart monitor. Please.... please let her be ok he thought, clasping his hands together tightly. As they pull into the hospital they're immediately getting ready, opening the doors and preparing to wheel (Y/N) down the corridors to the ICU.