Jungkook- bullied(physically this time)

I actually wrote this a while ago, but I was scared it was too graphic so I just copy and pasted it into notes on my phone and wrote something different, but since I have no ideas, I'm bringing this one back ayy.

So this will probably be really graphic and stuff so if your not into that then feel free to skip ahead.

Your walking down the corridor, books in hand and looking directly down, as always. Suddenly you walk into something. Someone. He grabs your hair and yanks it back so your looking up to see him. It's the school bully. Jason.
"What d'ya think you're doing? Look where your going you lil [insert insult here]" He says, motioning to his friend, more like sidekick, to go behind you and hold your hands behind you. He grabs your wrists so tightly it feels like he's crushing them. Then Jason slaps you round the face, hard, and you wince in pain, but you can't clutch your face in pain, because your hands are tightly restricted. Then he punches you square in the eye, you basically scream from the pain, but he puts his hand over your mouth so no one can hear it. He slaps you again, before punching you in the other eye. You start screaming in pain again, so he grabs your lips and pulls them, and it feels like he's about to rip your face off. He grabs you shoulders and slams you down onto his knee; right in the stomach. He does this several times, before signalling to his friend to let's you go, and you fall to the floor, weak from pain. You instinctively curl into the fetal position, clutching at your stomach and eyes. Then both the guys start kicking you on the floor; one of the guys even starts to stomp your head into the floor, until you hear a voice, and suddenly the kicking and stomping stops.
The voice is muffled because of all the damage to your head, but from what you can hear, it's jungkook. Jungkook is one of your classmates. You know him quite well, but you wouldn't consider him a friend exactly. You can hear him shouting at the two guys for a while, and once he's finished shouting at them, he comes over to you. He just touches you very lightly, yet you still flinch from pain.
"It's ok, they won't hurt you anymore." You hear him say. You relax a little and let him pick you up. He carries you to the nurses office, which luckily isn't far away.

He gently places you down on the table/bed, and you curl up into the foetal position again. You're still crying hysterically from all the trauma - emotional and physical. You hear the nurse come over, asking jungkook what happened. At this point your stomach starts to hurt a lot, throbbing with pain, and out of nowhere, you get the urge to vomit. You vomit all over your arms, that were in front of you, clutching your swollen eyes, and all over the bed. You hear the nurse panicking, clearly very concerned, and you hear jungkook gasp and start screaming "she's vomiting blood what do we do?!??!!" Hearing that makes you panic too, and your already hysterical crying gets even more hysterical. You start feeling dizzy, until suddenly, the next thing you know, you can hear new voices, paramedics, deciding what to do. You start thinking either they got here really quickly, or you just fell unconscious for a little while. You hear the paramedics calling your name, and you start crying again, as the pain hits you.
"She's regained consciousness" you hear one of them say. They start explaining to you what's going to happen, and they say that they're going to move you on to a stretcher, but immediately you know that will not go well. They start asking you to straighten out. They ask several times, but you refuse every time. They say to you "come on (y/n), you need to straighten out so we can move you onto the stretcher." You just shake your head. You wish you could tell them why, but not a single word was escaping your mouth. Eventually they just give in and try to move you as you are- still curled up in the fetal position. It was horrifically painful. You pretty much screamed in pain as they moved you over.

You could feel yourself being wheeled out of the room, which made you start to feel a bit sick again, but you try your best to hold it in. You're met with the blinding light of the sun outside, and you lift your heavy arm to cover your now extremely sensitive eyes, until you feel another hand push it back down, yet the sun is still blocked. Who was it? A paramedic? surely not? they were too busy wheeling the stretcher, so who was it? You open your eyes for the first time in a while, and you can just about see the bright yellow ambulance ahead through blurry vision.