Jin-school nurse (sf)

I'm basing this off the bangtan highschool video they made a while ago where jin was the school nurse.

You had been feeling kinda ill for a while now, but it was getting particularly bad. You felt dizzy and nauseous, and had a pounding headache, so you decided you should go to the nurse instead of going to your next lesson.

You carefully knock on his door before walking in.

'hi there, how can i help?' he says standing up from his desk at the end of the room.

'I've been feeling kinda ill all day, but its getting worse...'

'okay, in what way are you ill? what are your symptoms?' he says, walking closer to you.

'umm well i feel really dizzy and nauseous, and i have a headache.' you say.

'okay. how about you lie down here for a bit.' he says motioning to the bed to his left. you nod and get onto the bed. He puts his hand on your forehead to feel your temperature. 'I'll message your teacher to tell them you won't be in lesson.' You begin to relax a bit more, and eventually you fall asleep.

But not for long. Your stomach suddenly starts aching a lot and your nausea goes up ten fold. You sit up quickly, which worsens your dizziness as well. You're clutching your stomach and breathing heavily, trying your best to control your nausea. Jin quickly stands up after seeing you struggling and goes over to you.

'(Y/N), are you okay?' he asks, placing his hand on your shoulder. You simply shake your head, as it feels like if you talk then you will throw up. He grabs a sick bowl and holds it in front of you. His hand is resting on your back and he's leaning down slightly so he can see if you're okay.

You vomit into the bowl, and not seconds later, you faint, falling to the side. Jin manages to catch you, and lays you back down. He checks your vital signs, and gets an ice pack to cool you down, since your temperature is high. Luckily you weren't unconscious for long, although you were still very dazed and confused. Once he'd seen that you were awake he made sure you were ok.

'I think i should send you home..' he says, his hand resting on your arm. 'i'm gonna call reception to call your parents. I can't keep you in school like this.' You nod, and he goes to the phone on his desk. It made you realise just how much you want to be home right now, but jin is also really nice and makes you feel at home even in his small medical office. You rest back again and start to slowly drift off to sleep again, so jin turns the lights down, and closed the blinds so the room was darker.

When you wake up you see your parents in front of you, and your about to sit up before jin stops you, saying 'take it slow, you might get dizzy if you sit up quickly.' So you slowly sit up, and get off the bed. One of your parents helps you stand up, since you're feeling weak.

'I suggest if this gets any worse that you see a doctor, since it seems to be quite severe. But in the meantime just get some rest. I hope you get well soon.' He says, before leaving you with your parents.

well that was interesting to write. everything i write about seems to involve injury or illness lol idk why maybe im some kind of psycopath or something lol i hope not. Im trying not to write too much about this kinda stuff though. Sorry this was weird and awkward lol. i say lol alot lol.