Chapter 12

Have you ever feel like you're drowning? Not with water, no. But with your emotion. The feeling when the fast hammer of your heart is reaping out from your chest as you wait for the unknown? Well right now, for the first time in his career, KT Xi felt like running away. Too cowardly? Nah, What can he do? Display his male body for the physicians to look at? No. Very no.

The moment that the Grand Empress Dowager proceed them for the first phase of the test, countless of palace maids enter the room and divide the girls into four -in accordance to the number of the Royal physician. KT Xi -who was grouped with another twenty girls follow the two palace maids as they lead them away from the Peace Palace. When they reach the west wing, the two maids ushered each girls inside a room one by one.

When the time comes for KT Xi to be ushered in, he sigh heavily in his heart and went to follow the maids. Inside the spacious test room, KT Xi is glued on his spot as the Royal physician and his few female assistants work around him nonstop.

Then, Surprise! Surprise. "Remove your outer garments" One of the old physician said as he stand in front of the young lady.

KT Xi averted his line of sight and laugh hollowly. First phase of the test and I'm already screwed. "Uhm... The thing is–"

"What!" The old beard physician snapped as he added impatiently "You want to fail the test!? Say it! I can mark you now!"

The lady who was too awkward back then suddenly have a cold ruthless eyes. She turn to the physician before her and smile.

KT Xi really wanted to retort to this old man, but come on! he have to restraint himself from twisting this old man's neck, he wouldn't want a news about a lady killing a old Royal physician right? And all for a stupid reason of her hesitation to the first phase of the selection, which is being examined. Huh! That will be the last thing that he will do.

However, looking down at his body? Okay, that's another thing. He can't let this people know that he is a man!

As respectful as he could get, KT Xi smile "Actually, I was just going to—"

"Are you lady Yin Xi?" One of the female assistant ask, she look down at the paper on her arm then back to KT Xi with a bewildered expression.

Lady Yin Xi? Who?...

The old physician frown revealing his face's old lines and look at KT Xi up and down, his thoughts unknown.

Suddenly, KT Xi remember the three maids and GL Alpha's conversation when he left for the peace palace.

After he transform into a woman, he and the three maids report to GL Alpha first and bow before him respectfully. The three maids eagerly exchange glances then resolutely said altogether "We thought of his disguise!. Guard Xi will be named as Lady Yin!"

GL alpha raise an eyebrow as he sat on his seat leisurely. The eyes of shortest maid brighten, she said "Like those novels of the great and wise men!. The Emperor is the Yang, and the Empress is the Yin. A Yin and Yang! A match made in heaven!" She said dreamily. The other girls -if they were allowed, would have been fangirling about it for all they care. That is, if only.

GL Alpha's lips slightly curve, he said "What if the Emperor's name doesn't have a Yang on it? Hmm"

The three maids thought about it; and Indeed, not many people know who and what the Royal name that his highness has,... What is the Emperor's name?

Seeing the thoughtful maids, GL Alpha chuckle and wave his hand dismissively "Doesn't matter, Only His Highness Emperor has the right to spell his name... It settled, KT Xi. Your disguise will be as Lady Yin Xi, I'll let the Emperor's Palace know"

KT Xi smiled as his lips twitch. What a day. "Yes, I– I am—"

"Aha!" The old physician suddenly exclaim shocking everyone in the room. "You are Shadow Guard KT Xi, haha." He said happily, then added 'The Emperor's Palace informed us with your case. Do not fret, you are meant to be send to us precisely. We know you are a man. So be comfortable and remove your outer robe, we still have to do the test on you"

Unexpectedly, the Emperor's Palace is biased to him. Should he be happy?

Far from the capital city, a certain location in the Peng Mountain. A forest of bamboos is very dense that not many people would want to walk through.

This isolated mountain is a very dark place that most secrets would not be exposed that easily, no one really know what's in the dept of that forest. No one knows, but this people. The people that secretly resides within it.

The place is dark, their houses were well covered with camouflages, the people are all dressed in black. Overall, the place is very eerie, countless of cold and ruthless men and women are training intensely.

A crunchy sounds of the dried leaves being stepped at captured one of the trainees attention, her sharp eyes look at a certain location as it narrowed dangerously. Not long after though, her eyes quickly transform into a bright sunshine. She excitedly skipped towards the man and greeted excitedly "Senior Han!"

Chang Han -a beauty of a fox smiled to the girl. Truly, Chang Han is the most beautiful being!

The girl blushes, "Senior Han, its been a long time. How are you?"

Chang Han smiled ruthlessly. Finally, their objectives will commence. He look down at the girl and said very lowly "Very well, call for a meeting. Our Lord cannot wait. He shall be released"

The Girl gasped and immediately run to inform everyone.

Chang Han chuckle darkly as his eyes scarily glow lightly "We're almost there m'lord. Deathblade is near, I can feel it"

{(8/17/2018)... 2:55pm}