Chapter 30

Edit:😅😅😅 I just notice now that someone actually guessed it right, however... I just noticed now sooo. I actually didn't write chapter 31. Sorry to liverine (congrats by the way) next time I'll be prepared. 😅😅😅forgive me? Hehehe

ANSWER!

(KT Xi) Kei Tian Xi: 21 years old
(Emperor) Gao Xue Long: 23 years old

Indeed there's a clue in chapter 1, eight years ago, a fifteen years old boy step in for the throne. So there we have now, Xue Long is 23. If you read what I comment back then, I said minus the Emperor's age to the chapter that you read it. So, there's a prologue and chapter 1, so it's 2❤ I don't know if you get me😅😅😅???

23-2=21😝😝😝nyahahaaaa, so, only one chapter ❤

Fun fact:
LD Stigma is afraid of worms (or any crawling things). No one knows it except YU Delta. He can't have the others make fun of him now won't we?
😗A shadow guard who's afraid with harmless worms.

☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆
Back to the story

KT Xi and LN Epsilon exchange glances before they immediately went out and head to where the terrified shout come from, KT Xi run ahead of LN Epsilon as he scan each door that they pass by one by one. When the two reach the familiar door of KT Xi's room, the red robed shadow guard quickly press a finger to his lips and shush the other guy with him.

The two were slowly approaching the door when the other shadow guards arrived at the scene as well.

LN Epsilon turn to the curious guys and silenced them by pressing a finger to his lips. The other guys immediately nod as they follow the lead of KT Xi.

The said man at the moment is standing in the front door and is seriously eavesdropping.

The voices are all too familiar. . .

"No! Please! I beg of you! Don't do this to me!!!" Following right after is a muffled sound of struggling behind the door

"Shush! Someone will hear us,... Hey, hold his hand... Give it to me"

"No! Sto—" The voice got muffled.

"Hold this guy's mouth will you?"

"Sigh, this is a terrible idea"

"AH!!! He bit me!" Another familiar feminine voice resounded.

"No! I don't want this! Don't—"

"You're not focusing!... Hey! Go grab that thing and do your job. I'll hold him still"

"Stop struggling! You'll be satisfied once we're done here I tell you"

"Uhm, what if those guys heard us?"

"Don't worry—"

"His yell is very loud you know!"

"Don't worry okay!?... Can you please just stay still?"

"Okay, keep him steady, this will be fast—"

Another piercing cry resounded and a much stronger sound of struggling could be heard.

"Damn, you scream like a girl... Do it quick!"

"He's not staying still! Hold him firmer will you!?"

KT Xi frown and glance back to the others, what he saw is the faces of his comrades with a very awkward expressions.

LN Epsilon furiously blink, he look at KT Xi with wide eyes then whisper "what are they doing?"

"They... Maybe something painful???" One of the shadow guard -JH Nu guessed while looking at everyone.

The guy who is near him -JN Mu whistle "They should have invited me... I mean, let's stop them now before it gets too painful" He nudge the guy who's close to him then wiggle his eyebrows, DP Zeta frown and look at him in distaste. DP Zeta is what you could say, the second beauty after KT Xi. The only thing that could keep everyone away is his irritable personality; however, his gloomy personality will always be tested by the pervert of the group which is JN Mu.

The youngest and the most energetic one among the shadow guards -MK Iota eagerly took a step back, without any warning, he dashed towards the door and kick it open in full force, the door collapse on the ground as the young man step on it and immediately yell "YA!!! whatever kind of miracles that you are all doing, stop it right now!!!!"

KT Xi and the others blink hard as they look at the scene before their eyes.

One palace maid is clutching her bleeding hand while standing in the side with wide eyes.

Another palace maid had her back from them as the two guys, LD Stigma and YU Delta is clearly holding an arm of someone that they probably abducted -in which the palace maid is blocking from their(KT Xi's) view.

Another palace maid is frozen on her feet, her expression clearly stated her shock from their surprise arrival in the room. On her arm are two cabbage that has the same size with each other.

Seeing the familiar vegetable, KT Xi kinda have the idea of what they are doing. Thinking about it, KT Xi's face is filled with black lines, he is traumatized by that vegetable, in all honesty, I love eating cabbage. I just felt a bit of resentment so I will not eat it for now.

When the palace maid turn around, KT Xi and the others caught a glimpse of a boy who's face is flushed red in both anger and shame.

"Told you it'll be a bad idea" YU Delta calmly stated.

LD Stigma smiled brightly, he greeted everyone with his dashing brotherly aura and said casually "Hello, mind if helping us with this small guy?" Indicating the poor guy who is still bound to the chair and was held by the two shadow guards.

KT Xi's gaze fell into the said guy, turns out, it is CH Koppa who they obviously forced to wear a women's clothing.

Looking at him, the other shadow guards nod in appreciation. Except one "I thought I could see some hot stuff here, in the end, it's just a girly stuff" Sigh, JN Mu turn around and walk away.

When he saw the man leaving, DP Zeta scowl as he murmur to himself "pervert"

"Aiya~ here is your clothes by the way," The girl who's responsible for the make up handed over the black clothes to KT Xi, the said man stare at the girl with blank look. These three palace maids here are the same one who dressed him before, he will never forget these three no matter what, and now here they are, what a day... night..?

The palace maid must have comprehended why she was stared at by KT Xi, that's why she slightly bow to him as she said "These humble servants before you is Ya An, the shorter maid is Mai An, and the other one is Sa An. We are tasked by the the Emperor's palace to take care of you, guard KT Xi~~~ Empress Yin Xi"

The clothes on his hand is already clean from the stain of blood, these girls... Washed it for him! The shadow guard awkwardly smile.

"So, we should now help you get change Empress Yin Xi" Ya An happily stated. KT Xi nod then follow the maids out from the room leaving everyone else by themselves.

"Can you let me go now?" CH Koppa's irritated voice interrupted, LD Stigma and YU Delta shrug their shoulders and release the poor guy for his freedom.

"What are you guys doing anyway?" SN Rho ask.

"Those palace maids just wanted to practice themselves to prepare KT Xi" YU Delta replied calmly.

{(9/17/2018)... 8:34pm}

JUST FOR FUN GUYS😝...
Every time there's a question in a chapter, just try to answer them.
if there's anyone who could answer the question right. We'll update 2 chapters ❤❤❤ what you guys think? Just for fun❤