Chapter 43

(😄above is the exact face that I made😄) 😍I would like to thank my dear classmates who show me something that inspired me to continue writing this chapter today with a rainy nose and a coughing episode 😷 which didn't stop me at all 😆

😍I would like to thank my dear classmates who show me something that inspired me to continue writing this chapter today with a rainy nose and a coughing episode 😷 which didn't stop me at all 😆

Skip if you don't wanna know why I have such expressions, and read If you wanna know why, 😆.
Today, me and my group mates are doing a film. The idea was, our protagonist must be trapped by his classmates because of his foods, we must do our best and take it away from him as much as we can as he raise it above his head do his best as well. We were laughing and joking around with our chaotic ideas when suddenly,😆 male student 1 suggested that he'll kiss the male protagonist so he will hand over the food. I thought he was joking when he actually lean closer to (tall) male protagonist as the said male instinctly raise the food above his head and the shorter male student 1 raise his hand up to grab the food and at the same time, kissing male protagonist on the lips.
😂😂They literally roll allover the floor from laughing as well as me flying above the sky😍
😂😂😂
That's all I can share.

( ͡°з ͡°)please forgive me for all the mistakes here

😅long time no see mina-san
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

KT Xi swiftly held both the emperor's cheek and lean close to his face, clashing their lips altogether.

Everyone are too surprised that they couldn't even react in the exact moment. At the same time, the Emperor who is kissed was also a bit surprise, but rather than showing a bit of anger or a great disgust over the act, his lips just raised into a mysterious smirk as his hand went up to hold the Empress nape, while the other arm is placed at his lower back. The Royal couple is boldly kissing in public and the people are treated like an objects.

It took a few seconds for everyone realize that they are now disrespecting the Royals by directly staring at their intimate time and so, they immediately bow their heads to give the needed privacy. The old Empress however, still have her eyes wide open as she stare at her grandson and his wife doing the sweetest thing that a couple could do in an open. Mwohyaa! What– this is– progress? This grandson of mine is– they are kissing in– her eyes brighten up, but then immediately dim as her face is covered in dark lines, "If you want to showcase how much you love each other by devouring each other's lips, you two should do it on private!"

Hearing what the Empress Dowagers said, the Emperor broke the kiss, but their distance are still close. Though the Emperor still have his cold eyes, you could still tell if you look closely of how an uncertain emotion is slowly creeping in.

Gao Xue Long's gaze is lock on the shadow guards red and sleepy look, who is also looking back at him with those lovely watery eyes. Interesting, Tian Xi,..
you gain something from me.

In this very moment, KT Xi blurted out something in a whisper that completely caught the Emperor off guard. "Can I let myself to love you?" Without even waiting for a reply, KT Xi fell as sleep in his arms.

Gaol Xue Long's expression is immediately hidden, his thoughts that are unreadable are also shielded well from the prying eyes. Love me because you love me Tian Xi, cause I will also explore this pleasant emotion you are giving me. With KT Xi still standing like a ragdoll in his support, and his head rested on his chest, Gao Xue Long lift up the sleeping person in his arms then straightened himself as he face his Grandmother (who is still in disbelief) and Mother (who is now smiling at him) "I hope for a pleasant evening for Empress grandmother and Empress Mother, We'll leave first"

The two women bow as they gaze at the Emperor's retreating figure. The Oldest Empress have a gentle smile, "You feel it too right?" She gently whisper. The Emperor's Mother Empress reply in a satisfied sigh. "Absolutely,... We could only hope that Empress Yin Xi is the one who could melt the emperor's crystallized heart" She replied followed by a gentle chuckle.

The women that are seems to be forgotten are still bowing on their places with a dark but unreadable expressions on their faces. The scene that they've witnessed just fueled their determination, especially the Imperial Noble Consort.

I will defeat you myself Empress Yin Xi!

A blurry sight greeted his view as his eyelids heavily opened. His eyes scan around the room and blankly thought of the why's.

Why am I here,
Why am I so tired,
Why am I having a headache...

One of the few why's that the shadow guard is thinking. At the moment, KT Xi is lying sideways while hugging a huge pillow like a koala. What happen? The biggest question he can't seems to answer.

Everything inside this room is simple but also very grandiose. Many fine details such as the candle holder is worth more than one could ever imagine. The bedings as well is very comfortable and warm, you could easily tell that this type of materials is for someone with a higher status to use. KT Xi frown and use his elbow to raise his upper body. But before he could move further, his pillow moves a little bit. The Shadow guard is immediately alarmed, causing his sleepiness to flew out of his head. His body is frozen still as he listen well for a sound. A soft breathing from someone beside him is now clear to hear.

Gulp. KT Xi didn't move, his eyes lowers  and what he witness completely drain the blood from his pale face, his blank look immediately change to startle. The Emperor is sleeping peacefully and he is actually hugging him! In addition, KT Xi just notice that his hip was actually held by the emperor! Surprise, surprise. Like a cat who was thrown into a cold water, The shadow guard abruptly jump back from the emperor causing a loud bang to resound around the room as he fell into the floor.

He didn't notice that the blanket was actually intertwining allover his leg which held his legs quite still. The view he have now is the ceiling with both his legs still in the bed, with both arms over his head.

His face just blanked, the hell just happen?

Just then, the Emperor is awaken and calmly rise from the bed.

He rub his nape and look to his side. Pinkish white feet are dangling there without its upper body.

With his expression is back to its usual look, calm and perhaps, his usual coldness. He slid closer to the side of the bed and look down, the shadow guard is funnily lying on the floor with a blank look on his face. And now, both are looking at each other's eyes.

{(11/24/18)... 7:01pm}

Above is my art before I got too busy

( T ʖ̯ T)And guys, I would like to apologize about my updates schedules.

My study load is not allowing me to have a lot of free time and so the stress is catching up with me.

ᕦ( ͡͡~͜ʖ ͡° )ᕤI will still update though,
😕I just wonder if I could update the same way as before.