Chapter 56

😐I honestly have no idea why this certain someone use this song as his inspiration to write this. 😆anyway, Just try and enjoy reading while listening to the song.

(ㆁᴗㆁ✿) arigatou~ Levi_Brandon for writing this part for me. 😆sorry I had to.

😘welcome back...

The emperor is kissing his neck

Gao Xue Long lean back. His violent scarlet eyes stare at him with great intensity.

Staring back at the emperor's eyes,  KT Xi wonder why,... His heart is beating wildly.

When the shadow guard attempts to shift himself off the emperor's arm, the latter's reaction cause him to freeze and frown a little bit. The emperor's eyes glinted before it narrows dangerously like he is warning him not to move.

And KT Xi end up being stuck in the emperor's arms. Being carried like a koala by the Emperor, the shadow felt weird all of a sudden.

The emperor isn't in his usual self. His eyes are glowing in a different reasons and he know this pretty well, that is why KT Xi didn't move too much. The emperor's narrowed eyes shifted behind him as footsteps from guards and shadow guards comes nearing down to where they are located.

When the shadow guards arrive at the place, the sight of a completely horrible looking space they called dressing room is a complete mess. Splashes of blood scattered everywhere that the place looks like it's the place where a massacre happen.

KT Xi slowly scan the bloody mess around them. Blood and tons of damage from who knows what had replaced the once nice and well decorated room. The floor is covered with scratches that seems to be circling around them for a reason. The place where the emperor stood is very clean while beyond the circle is littered with broken woods and bricks. Now KT Xi wondered, what really happened?

As NS Beta step forward to acquire about the situation, the Emperor's forcefield suddenly reappears and block the others out. The forcefield have the same intensity as before, and it's radius -if KT Xi is not mistaken, is the same as before.

The shadow guard in the emperor's arms glance at the others and warn them with his eyes. The Emperor right now is currently in his killing mode, they can't carelessly do something that might cause another disaster to happen.

Seeing the warning glance from their fellow shadow guard, GL Alpha nods to the others and back out.

Meanwhile, the moment that they arrived at the place, the imperial guards immediately have to look away right after they saw the positions of their rulers and how the Empress's shoulder is exposed for their eyes. It's really white! They all thought. To avoid being tempted to look at the exposed Empress, the imperial guards could only use the damaged in the room to distract themselves from the temptation.

(͡ ° з ͡°) @Levi_Brandon said to me to play the music here. 😂😂😂sorry mate,😆 you ask for it. 😆you are the reason.

KT Xi then slowly look at the emperor before him. The ice cube Emperor is looking at him with greater intensity than before, and KT Xi's serious expression went blank. The two of them look into each other's eyes, the Emperor is like thinking of something which is quite seen by the way that he stare at him. And KT Xi feared something.  Aside from killing intent and too much bloodlust in the emperor's eyes,... that's not another lust that I'm seeing right? KT Xi can't help but gulp.

The Emperor's gaze shifted to the people behind his empress and glare at them as a warning. The Emperor is commanding them! The people who're blocking the door immediately step aside and made way for the emperor as he stride forward.

KT Xi glance at the people who made way then hastily cover himself up with his thin inner clothes and bury his head to the crook of the emperor's neck.

Although he is on high alert for the Emperor's mode, he still remember that he is undercover and he is pretending as an empress. He tightly wrapped the clothes around his body and lean on the emperor's chest like a delicate woman who was rescued by her prince. After doing it, KT Xi felt embarrassed. As the emperor passed by the bowing guards and the saluting shadow guards, the empress in the emperor's arms peek through the emperor's shoulder and look where his comrades are. One man certainly made him wanna choke him to death. NS Beta is smirking at him suggestively. The man is fully aware. The emperor is in his state of killing mode that only certain things that he likes could make his bloodlust go away. And NS Beta is thinking of something. His smirks deepens. Something that could make the emperor feels at peace.

Even passing by so many servants and people, the Emperor didn't spare them a glance as he continue to strides forward, and even ignored his own mother who was just about to greet him. The eunuchs, guards and palace maids could only bow hastily to the empress dowager and follow behind the emperor real fast.

As they arrive at the steps towards the Emperor's chamber, the maids immediately run ahead and did their job in opening the door for the Emperor. Right after the Emperor pass through the opened three doors towards his chamber, the maids close it then.

The Emperor finally let the shadow guard down. His feet touching the ground gently. When KT Xi was about to take a step back, the emperor's arm suddenly wraps around his waist rather tight. Their waist and down are tightly pressed to each other, KT Xi slowly raise his gaze up and meet the emperor's Violent scarlet eyes. The eyes that said it all.

The shadow guard could feel it. As part of the clan that mostly deals with control over their killing intent from a very young age. KT Xi is fully aware how and what he have to do to calm the bloodlust down. "Beyond what the raging eyes that most people would see, is the craving of something that could only calmed this people down. No matter what their want is, you have to give it to them... Or... just fight them. Reminded by his mother when he was a kid. KT Xi sigh as the emperor push him back then walk around him.

The Emperor took a seat then snake his arms around his hips, tugging him and placing him on his lap.

It was at those moment, that he knew, the emperor will only be calmed if he... KT Xi sigh once again as he feel the emperor starts to give his nape some feathery kisses. He close his eyes as he thought. is this really alright? I mean, I'm a guy! Wouldn't it be better if I find a consort and... Then he felt shiver runs through his spine. What should we do to– His breathing then completely stopped when the Emperor's hand crawled inside his clothes and caress his chest, making his eyes widened and his blank face cracking. What the–. Your majesty, No– "I- I can't" He whispers. But still it happened.

{(1/31/2019)... 2:23pm}

It's too long so I had to cut them.

And 😆😅sorry about all the complications here. I had to revise it a little bit because he literally write it into a much more... 😐explicit.... Yeah, I cut them and leave the rest to your imagination. But... 😶WHO WANTS TO READ IT?😆😆😂 should I post it after this one?