Chapter 38

😏I know! 😂😂haha😌I'm not that cruel to leave you guys with a cliffhanger and not update for "who knows how long".😎😎😏hmnnn... Glad my sadistic side didn't act that day😂😆

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づShoutout to everyone who captured me reading a story! 😂😂WAVE GUYS!!!!

NOW!!!
~v( ̄∇ ̄)v~
Back to the story~~

As the days passed by. The news of a challenge were spread like a wild fire. All those who heard would immediately talk it out to another people until it reach the ears of the citizens. The news completely surprised the people. Did the emperor really permitted his newly crowned empress to fight against the harem? What the heck is he thinking?.

A week after the harem ladies challenge the empress for the throne, the baffled citizens are finally enlighten.

A messenger from the palace plastered a letter on the poster board for the people to read. The content inside said that at the dawn of the third day, the battle will begin. The harem that challenged the empress were to fight one on one till there's only three remaining. The citizens are welcome to witness the spectacular events at the coliseum. This news caused a sensational attention from everyone, the people couldn't wait for this event to arrive, they immediately talked about it.

In a blink of an eye. The day quickly arrived. All the citizens and even from a neighboring towns came to witness the once in a lifetime event.

(My own art of our dear shadow guard while watching the fight

(My own art of our dear shadow guard while watching the fight. 😂 but he still have another dress that is intended for his own fight)

Inside the palace, everything is the same. Only that, a certain shadow guard is breathing in an out heavily in attempt to calm himself. During those past few days, the shadow guard was released from his duty and was strictly taught a lot of girly stuff that he almost vomited a water of rainbow.

Walk like this. Sit like this. Stand like this. Flutter those lashes. Erase that deadpan look. Smile to everyone. Practice your in love look. Be gentle as possible. Cling to the Emperor.... Huh?

When he ask what does an in love look looks like.

Sa An immediately exclaim "A dreamy look! Blushing, smiling sweetly, having a heart on your eyes-"

"I don't get it" He deadpan. Sa An pout at that then look up to the ceiling as she think to herself.

What comes next from the maid's mouth however caused the shadow guard to rethink his abrupt idea to throw all the tea cup that he was holding.

"Then fall in love with the Emperor. Easy right?" She said like it's the smartest idea that she come up with.

Now, preparing inside the Freya palace that is specially designed for the current monarch's Empress is KT Xi and the three palace maids. His blank expression can't help but twitch a little. Even the first thing that he manage to say is- "This. is. freakin'. weird " He said while glaring over the three maids.

Very fit robe that hug around his bodice tightly. His boobs were securely placed to his chest. Both shoulder as well as his white long legs that are mostly hidden away from the sun are slightly exposed. Honestly speaking, KT Xi didn't attempt to look at himself in the mirror even a glance. Never will he ever try and do something that he might be sorry for later on.

Luckily though, he has a very nice curves and figure as a man, with a lean waist, shoulder and legs, then dress himself with a women's dresses, he is qualified enough to be called as a woman, because if he didn't, the three are very creative about it. Just thinking about what they are going to do is enough to kill KT Xi with a heart attack.

The three only grin. They know that this man before them is having a conflict over his own situation and so, they just did what they were task to do.

Ya An -the maid with the broadest smile step forward and bow "When the bell of dawn resound, the Empress is tasked to accompany his Majesty. Let's go"

Sigh....

The gong of dawn echoed around the empire of Zhou. Gao Xue Long step out from his own palace then took a slow stride forward to where his and his empress carriage awaits.

When the Emperor entered, the sight that greeted him is a woman who is stiffly sitting with a slight frown on her usual blank look and the obvious discomfort that she is enduring.

KT Xi pursed his lips and narrow his eyes as he turn to greet the emperor with a bow. His thoughts are a bit disorder when the words of the maids couldn't exit his mind. Fell in love with the Emperor? He raise his head as the Emperor sat beside him with a little to no sound. The man signature cold look is still in place.

The Shadow guard straightened his posture then blankly look straight. Their carriage slowly move and they are blanketed with silence.

KT Xi's left pointer finger that is resting on his lap twitch a little. His eyes glance at the side to where the Emperor is sitting. His red robe almost perfectly justified his cold and noble majestic aura while his posture is very powerful.

Seeing all those details and even the smallest and faintest design of the Emperor's clothes, as well as his cold expression, KT Xi immediately averted his line of sight to the window side.

The Emperor is good looking. And cold.

If I want to fulfill my mission to the Emperor's satisfaction, I should... Tryyyyy???

His eyebrows visibly furrow.

Falling in love~ eh....

Hmnn... Maybe I should consider to...

His eyes slightly widened. Wait....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How should I fall in love?
Is there any training for it?

He ponder and a little distracted. The Emperor notice the atmosphere of his empress and so without turning or a slight movement, his cold dark eyes glance and stare at the slightly troubled person beside him.

Yep. KT Xi nod to himself. I should ask someone to teach me how to fall in love. Yep. Brilliant idea.

The emperor only raise an eyebrow before he look straight ahead.

{(10/14/2018)... 10:43am}

❀(*'▽'*)❀ah~~ I know, very short and you guys waited for a long time(?).

(*≧∀≦*)I'm also too distracted with a lot of stories!!!!!!

And hectic schedule.