Chapter 28

(╥ω╥') I'm sorry if each chapter is limited to at least 850-1400 words, I just really lack of time because... errr~~
( ͡° з ͡°)I'm watching television, reading wattpad, Studying... and some private stuff.
v( ̄∇ ̄)v As well as imagining the scene in each chapters. ('-')Heh~

OKAY! WELCOME BACK!!!
☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆

Releasing a heavy sigh, KT Xi composed himself as he stand on his feet quite gloomily. This negligence should not even leave some effects to his morale; rather, this should serve as a lesson for him. Truly, he is still needed to get stronger.

The shadow guard, one last time, look around suspiciously before he leap into the night and gone from the place. KT Xi stealthily arrive at the hut of GL Alpha then announced his arrival before the door, after hearing the leader's confirmation, KT Xi slide open the door and step in, he respectfully bow as he cup his fist in salute.

"I've never even dream in my life that an Empress will bow down to me!" A voice who is too astonished is the first one to spoke, KT Xi straightened his back as he gaze at NS Beta blankly "nice to see you too NS Beta" He greeted.

NS Beta is currently standing in front of GL Alpha's table with a very exaggerated shock expression "Wow, you look good" He praise.

GL Alpha -who is seated and is writing  something in a scroll lift his eyes up to stare at KT Xi, but then frown right after.

He gently place his brush in the side, a frown already plastered on his handsome face as he spoke "Xi, why are you still wearing that robe here"

NS Beta -who don't want to be ignore the second time and doesn't want to be left out stand up between the two, he exclaim "Baby Xi!-" his handsome face reveal a sulking expression with his lips pouted, "I'm still mad at you baby Xi!-"

"Oh?" KT Xi's eyebrow lift "I should be the one who is mad at you. You useless momma"

NS Beta gasp, he dramatically went to GL Apha and hug the man tightly with his head rested on the man's chest "Alphapi~ Our Baby Xi is disrespecting me! Tell me" His head raise and stare into the other man eyes, his own dark eyes forced some tears in the side in hope to portray a better pitiful sight "Am I not a good mother!??? Our baby is not respecting me at all!!!" His head then went back to the other man's chest, following with his act is a sobbing sound

GL Alpha roll his eyes, he sigh tiredly then lean back to his seat with a clingy man still glued to his body "BaeBeta, it's the Emperor's order. And besides-" His sight averted as he murmur "this is the first time I heard a mother who gave birth to his child when he is still a three years old" Imagine the three year old kid being preg... He shudder at that thought, preposterous and utterly ridiculous!!!

NS Beta's head raise as he sneer, his eyes narrow and gaze at the man pointedly "tsk, such a uncaring man" He release his hold from GL Alpha then casually sat on the said man's lap, NS Beta's attention went back to KT Xi with his aura went down to a chilling degree, he look at the shadow guard before him from head to toe before it settled back to KT Xi's eyes, "Do you have something to report to us, KT Xi" His voice is low and very commanding, his tone is very stern that you can't even imagine that this guy is the same one -who dramatically cling to their Leader like a lady in distress. Among all of the shadow guard, including GL Alpha, NS Beta is considered and is known as the strongest and capable shadow guard among all.

His enemy are easily fooled considering that this man is easily showing off his foolish and idiotic facade. If it wasn't for his lazy attitude, he could have been the leader of the shadow guards, but the man -young man since he was still a kid at that time when he said like a dignified man "These burden is heavy to carry, I am well aware that I will be the next man to carry it, and I am honored, to serve our master and risk my life will be the greatest achievement that I could get in this low humble life.-" He sigh as he turn to the young GL Alpha -who is playing a shogi then secretly smirk, he sigh deeply in regret "However, I am not suited for the position, AlphaPi... is destined for this greatness"

KT Xi -who is completely accustomed to these two men's ambiguous relationship, and very unnatural sitting position relied his report honestly "On my way, I cross paths with a stranger, we fought and with him at great advantage... He state his name as Chang Han. I am powerless against him, forgive me for my incompetence"

GL Alpha lean close to NS Beta, his arms circle around the other man as his head rested on NS Beta's shoulder.

NS Beta clasp his hand then incline his head deep in thought. GL Alpha close his eyes and whisper "Chang Han, famous name"

NS Beta's eyes narrow, "Hm, it couldn't be the same one..." His eyes snap to KT Xi and a easygoing smile tug on his lips "Baby Xi, why won't you go to your room, servant Ya An is already waiting for you. Change into something that you're comfortable with. That robe is priceless I tell you"

KT Xi cup his fist and bow down before  he left the two men alone.

NS Beta's smile fell as his eyes darken dangerously, "We have to prepare ourselves. If our guess is correct, that hundred years old Chang Han could be planning something"

GL Alpha's eyes open "I didn't expect that our generation will be the one to face them"

{(9/15/2018)... 5:29pm}