Chapter 44

Again, I'm sorry for all the mistakes here.

(/ω\)I actually forgot to update last week. Hehe

(*∩ω∩)OH! And since I have a free time today, I hurriedly draw these and finally publish this chapter. Sorry for the long wait guys.

The Emperor slid closer to the side of the bed and look down, the shadow guard is funnily lying on the floor with a blank look on his face

The Emperor slid closer to the side of the bed and look down, the shadow guard is funnily lying on the floor with a blank look on his face. And now, both are looking at each other's eyes.

It took him a few seconds to comprehend that he is actually staring straight at the emperors eyes and swiftly drag his body away to kneel with his fist cupped in front of the emperor. Due to his lose hair, KT Xi's expression is completely hidden from the emperor's view. His eyes are wide as his breathing got caught in his throat in complete surprise, he saw himself in only in a white and lose inner garments, and if he remember right, the emperor is also sleeping in the same clothes. What happened?... I drunk the wine, the Empress Dowager smirking at me, leaning close to the emperor,.... What the heck did I said back then.!?? An angel's(?) face... I don't remember anything after I kis- KT Xi's face turn green as his head snap up and stare at the emperor's pair of dark orbs, that's just a dream, that's just a dream, that's just a dream, just a dream just a dream!!!!!

"Perhaps you remembered your insolence." Gao Xue Long calmly stated. The word itself is like a huge meteors that crashed him exactly where his pride is.

KT Xi bow lower in salute and firmly states to the Emperor. "In honor to the royal pledge of the shadow guards platoon. I am willing to take the consequences of my action!"

(; ̄^ ̄)gosh~ this is the first kissing scene(?) that I drew since I started drawing anime's

(; ̄^ ̄)gosh~ this is the first kissing scene(?) that I drew since I started drawing anime's. I'm actually having a nosebleed! o(≧▽≦)o I can't believe I hid inside my room just to draw this!😂 I got shy doing it with people watching.

The Emperor hums then fasten his white robe. "I see, very well then." He stand up from the bed, then went straight to the window leisurely. Opening it, he said. "Starting today, you will have to be around me more than before. This will serve as your mild punishment by having lesser time off from your duty and a turmoil time to rethink about your past actions yesterday night. Do I make myself clear."

"Yes Your Majesty" KT Xi replied.

The Emperor glance over his shoulder towards the door then Turn his back to KT Xi. "Be prepare for the fight." He ended.

Comprehending, KT Xi bow for the last time and rise from kneeling "I will." As KT Xi was about to take a few steps towards the door, he suddenly felt something odd about his body, there's a strange tiredness and pain that he couldn't understand where and why he got them allover his body. This could be one of the things that intelligent men couldn't explain, right!?..... Or is it?. He rub his chest to calm down and breath deeply. Alcohol really does something strange to the body– KT Xi was like stroke by a lightning as he suddenly thought of something. No, haha. That's weird.... Ha. ha~~ I kissed the Emperor.... and—

He immediately rush to the door intending to leave when the emperor calmly pointed out. "Are you going outside with that kind appearance."

KT Xi paused, he look down to himself and saw what the emperor meant, argh! I forgot! . He is currently wearing a loose inner robe with a untidy bed hair! If anyone see this kind of look, there will definitely be a controversy about the emperor sleeping with another person, and on top of that, a male!

The shadow guard awkwardly glance around the room and carefully avoid the emperor's direction. On the far corner of the bed is the bright red garment which is clumsily placed together with his few hair ornaments. KT Xi hastily went to grab the robe and wore it like how the maids did to him before.

Gao Xue Long just fold his arms then lean on the wall while watching the other person wore the Royal robe. Just from the speed and the way the shadow guard tied the knots of the robe kind of set one's teeth on edge. And so, Gao Xue Long approach KT Xi- who is still clumsily tying the robe and stretch his hand towards the unpleasantly tied knot located above the left chest area.

When KT Xi saw the Emperor closing to him and then redoing the knots that he himself is unpleased for, KT Xi felt like he is dying from the fast beating of his heart. He is afraid that the Emperor is painfully punishing him in a slow and scrutinizing way that he himself as a guard will definitely get caught off guard! Why am I so nervous about this!!?

Inside the grandiose and silent room of the empire's ruler, a beautiful sight of the Empress being dressed by the Emperor who is standing very close to him could really melt anyone's heart.

Even though his mind is chaotic, KT Xi still maintain his blank look as he gaze at the Emperor's face near his own. At this moment, KT Xi absentmindedly murmurs to himself, in which the emperor also heard. "I didn't know that your eyes are actually very beautiful up close." This cause Gao Xue Long's hands to pause while it was tying the knot in the waist area. KT Xi also blink a couple of times.

When the Emperor's lowered eyes raise to meet his own, the shadow guards eyes immediately widened. I said it out loud!!!! Never would he ever thought that there'll be a time that his own mouth will betray him like that.

KT Xi avoids the emperor's gaze and awkwardly look to the side while reprimanding himself.

Seeing the person who always have a blank look to get awkward like that, Gao Xue Long couldn't help the side of his lips to raise a little. How lovely.

KT Xi's lips pursed, he look straight to the emperor and preparing to defend himself when the Emperor's serene expression greeted his sight. With Gao Xue Long's slow and steady hands tying the knots in a very close distance, and the weird skip of KT Xi's heart's beat, he unconsciously zip his mouth and admire the Emperor's rare expression at the moment. Why not letting this rare situation be for now?

Just then, the shadow guard once again felt his tiredness and the pain allover his body,...

I know myself... And a hundred percent certain... that we didn't do anything weird...

Right?.....

Right~~~

Haha~~ why am I uncertain......

I know we didn't....

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!????????

{(12/4/201)...6:49pm}

😏What do you guys think? Did SOMETHING happen?😂

(*´﹃`*)I feel horrible knowing that I'm making everyone wait for like a whole week, unlike before.