Chapter 32

The strongest shadow guard -NS Beta step in, his deadly aura freezes those who're weak and trembled those who are stubborn, his merciless eyes scan every shadow guards who are fighting against the mindless monsters one by one. Until, it fell into a certain shadow guard who is kneeling with one knee on the roof, this figure is really the most beautiful person in handling any weapons. Every shift of his muscles is perfectly controlled to maintain his precision and accuracy, all that are hit immediately turn into dust. Seeing it, NS Beta shifted into his dramatic personality "Baby Xi!" He eagerly wave "It's me! Hehe,"

KT Xi's  focus went to the shadow guard who is standing near the imperial study's doorstep, the idiotic person who called him like a mother is waving at him like a hyper kid. Such a sight, the strongest shadow guard is still very calm that he could even afford to call his supposedly baby.

NS Beta smiled and greet the other shadow guards with the same greeting manner and name calling that always starts with a baby.

The ten shadow guard in the area is used to this person's personality and so, even if they are busy slicing necks of every ghoul coming their way, they still look at NS Beta and greet him back with a smile.

NS Beta's carefree smile was suddenly changed into a cruel one, his eyes became ten times darker than before as he said to everyone with command "Leave this area to me, go and support the others at the back"

The shadow guards immediately understood. KT Xi and the others left the area and head out to support the shadow guards at the back.

Once everyone is gone and the ghouls are excitedly approaching the lone man in the front, NS Beta unsheathe his black katana and swing it in the air leisurely, he swiftly twirl it around himself and a fire slowly ignited from the blade. With a very sadistic smile, he beamed "Come"...

KT Xi jump down from the roof and landed on the ground gracefully, he load an arrow in the bow then immediately released it to the eager ghoul who is coming his way, the arrowhead struck the ghoul on its forehead then pierced through the skull painfully. He swiftly load another arrow as he kick the incoming ghoul then trample its head the moment it collapsed.

While the shadow guards are at it, Gao Xue Long is still doing his calligraphy after he sent GL Alpha outside to control the possible damage that the war freak could do while fighting.

Only the sound of a loud explosion which is possibly caused by the unpredictable fighting style of NS Beta, has halted the Emperor's hand midair. The black ink in the brush spread out on the white paper, distorting the character that the brush is focused on. Gao Xue Long gently place the brush aside as he stand up and straighten his robe. He calmly walk towards the window and gaze outside in a specific location.

The eyes of the Emperor at the moment is like that of a calm water, the gloomy and cold personality is miraculously serene as his gaze never left the fast moving individual.

A beauty who only knows how to use their physical charm is worth nothing compared to someone like you who could show me the beauty of your ability....

KT Xi swing the arrow which lead to a ghoul to stumble down on the ground, the shadow guard step on its neck and load the arrow to his bow then fire it to the ghouls forehead in a close proximity. Dark blood splashed scarily.

In a certain huge tree near the imperial study's location, two figure are slightly distinguished, one tall man is standing in a wide branch as the other small figure is sitting beside the other.

"How is it?" Beng Yue ask as her ruthless eyes turn to the taller guy beside her. Though the girl is already a one-thousand and thirty-eight (1038) years old granny, her physical form is still like a tiny thirteen years old kid.

Chang Han glance down to the girl beside him and kept his silence. The little girl in turn smirk "Let me guess, Deathblade is active" She giggled.

Chang Han snorted as his eyebrows furrow and lips pursed into a thin line. "Deathblade is at the Imperial study where the emperor is, naturally there's a lot of his shadow guards defending the place at the moment"

Beng Yue covered her lips with her sleeves as she chuckle to herself "The ghouls of hell that we manage to summon are already running out. The gate of hell was already close as well. What are we going to do?" Though her tone is very light and calm, behind those words is a ruthless warning to Chang Han in which the sign is clearly seen on her eyes.

The said man's hand fisted tightly "Though the Deathblade has yet to acknowledge its master, the force that it is currently releasing is preventing us from getting closer." His eyes close as he sigh "We can't get it ourselves for now"

"What a waste, but... Beautiful"

"The Emperor's Shadow guards are also skilled, most especially the lone swordsman with a blazing blade"

"I know!" She chirp "he's a very beautiful sight to see" Her gaze turn to a certain shadow guard which is NS Beta and smirk. "So beautiful"

Chang Han ignore her as he slowly took a few step, his hand raise to reach out in front but it was blocked with a transparent force that denies them from taking any step "You're still tender, yet you're already this strong without knowing" He murmur as he fold his arms behind him. This is the power of Deathblade.

Beng Yue irritably look at him "what are we going to do now?"

The questioned man sigh tiredly "We retreat" He said and turn to walk away.

Beng Yue snorted "Peng Duan Xu will be furious" She stand up and follow after the man.

{(9/21/2018)... 3:15pm}