Chapter 16

━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)again I'll note. The story is fiction. Therefore, the wedding ceremony part is not based on ancient China. (ಥ ͜ʖಥ) because it's complicated so I'm making my own ceremony.
⁞ つ: •̀ ⌂ •́ : ⁞-︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─ and the story is created by the authors imagination! Any Character, plot, setting, concept, etc is owned by me, so any story resembling the story is purely coincidental and not intended! Remember that Wattpad has its millions of population.....
.
.
.
.
☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆ Aiyaaaa..... hyahahahaaaa, I don't why I said all that. Oh I know, cause I wanna try what the other authors do. Whahahahagaaaaaaaa..... Here's the last chapter guys( ̄へ  ̄) kiddin, 16 I mean. Sorry not sorry for the unnecessary blubbers. (/ω\).

"The Royal Union of His Highness and his Empress will now commence" The old spiritual sage announced, this old man is a hundred years of age, trusted by the empire for any spiritual guidance. His old, tired hazel eyes turn to the Emperor as he softly addressed "Your Highness, please escort the Empress to the ceremonial ground"

The Emperor glance at the person beside him, he stand then offer a hand to KT Xi, the stiff shadow guard stared at the gloved hand for a few seconds before he slowly accept it.

KT Xi is now doubting this missions real purpose, I wouldn't make a real marital pledge to Emperor is he?

The Emperor -holding KT Xi's hand guide him towards the door. When the double door open, a feast-like occasion greeted the shadow guard's view causing his spirit to flew out of his body.

Colorful decorations are spread everywhere, the once empty pathway is now filled with servants, generals, soldiers, imperial guards, maids, eunuchs, etc... They all gave way to the Emperor and him as they made their way to a white Royal Stallion in the middle of the formation. Gao Xue Long let KT Xi's hand go, he mount the Stallion then help the helpless Empress climb up and let her sat in front of the Emperor in a lady position.

The citizens happily watch the parade when it passed by the main road and headed to the ceremonial ground up in the sacred mountain. The cheer even became louder than before, the Emperor together with his Empress is a priceless gem of their Empire, they are a lovely couple indeed.

After they climb the slope of the sacred mountain, everyone stand in the side as the Emperor and Empress walk side by side towards the altar, they both stand in the stage with a red colored fur on their feet waiting for the ceremony to proceed, the Sage slowly walk and headed to the side of the stage carrying a red satin clothe on his arms. "Kowtow thrice for the grace of the sky"

KT Xi and the Emperor did as what they are told, they kneel down to the red fur kowtowing three times, then remain kneeling there.

The old Sage took a jar of wine, he pour the two cups in the tray of the two maids then silently command them to give to the Emperor and Empress.

"Drink"

I hope this won't get me drunk. The shadow guard thought

The Emperor drink his share first, he swallowed it with ease while KT Xi... He almost spit it, its too hot and bitter!!!

Soon after, the last part came. "The Union will be completed once this is done, please" He place the bowl in the floor, he stand to the side and kneel.

KT Xi didn't like what's going to happen, the moment he and the Emperor complete this ceremony, this will be real. He is going to be bound to the Emperor! No wait, I am bound to the Emperor... But not in marriage, I am a shadow guard.

A maid walk in and offer a sharp knife with a red Dragon and a gold Phoenix circling around its handle. The Emperor took it first, without a second thought, he slash the knife on his left palm creating a trail of blood to gush out. He calmly pass it to KT Xi, the said guy dare to stare at the emperor before he took it and resolutely did the same on his left palm. Their wounded hands meet as they hold each other tightly, when their mixed blood dropped in the bowl; the Sage nod, he approach the two with the red satin clothe on his arm then use it to cover the wounds. However, the clothe end is tied to the emperor while the other end is tied to KT Xi, a sign of complete union.
The Old sage took the bowl then place a talisman on it, second later, the bowl is ignited with a huge blue fire.

"The Empire is now complete, we rise with the guidance of our Royal Highnesses. All hail Emperor! All hail Empress!"

The people around kneel on the ground and kowtow, they all choruses the same "ALL HAIL EMPEROR, ALL HAIL EMPRESS!!!"

"You may rise Your Highnesses" The old sage spoke respectfully over the loud hail of people around.

The Emperor Stand up; however, seeing the Grand Empress Dowager and Empress Dowager's dissatisfaction of leaving the new Empress to stand on her own, Gao Xue Long's attitude suddenly became mischievous, he grab the unsuspecting shadow guard on his hips and drag him up. KT Xi almost felt his heart leap into his throat as the Emperor's body collide with his own, he stared wide eyed to the handsome face near his own and gulp, what is this guy trying to do!? His thoughts even lost a bit of manner.

"Smile to your people, Kei Tian Xi" The Emperor whisper near his ear.

{(8/23/2018)... 4:41pm}

☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆And now we also know our Xi Xi's name! Hahahaha... Just be patience guys, some chapters have a bit of hint on them really.

⚠🚨READ ME IT'S IMPORTANT!!!🚨⚠

(ノ_-;)... I have a very important matter to do in this coming 4-5 days, so I won't be able to update. (≧ω≦) but don't worry, when I'm back, I'll try to update 3-4 chapters. Hehehe,