Chapter 29

(^_^;)I'm so sorry if I didn't update yesterday... Heheeee~~~

...REGARDING CHANG HAN'S AGE...

(^▽^*)☆ahaa~. I was laughing when you guys are so shock with Chang Han's age. BUT! 😂😂 I already hinted his and his comrades age back then.
(go back to chapter 18)...

😳I'll be kind, so I will reveal a little bit of info about the guy...

Name: WEN CHANG HAN
His actual age is 714 years old (Still, he is the youngest among his group)
Physical look: looks like a 23 years old guy.
Reason: he and his comrades growths had cease like a vampire (but no they are not a vampire) they are like that because.... *info has yet to be disclosed*😂😂😂
+Chang Han is a man that possessed a fox like beauty. (Which I'm too lazy to describe😅)
😁sorry, that's all I could give for now...

QUESTION:
Can you guess the Emperor and our dear Shadow guard's age? 😏
(Their age gap only ranges from 2-5 years)
😇let's see who could guess it right😘

😗I'll update 2 chapters if someone could guess the two age right.😂😍😗

(^ω^)Back to the story!!!

The very moment that KT Xi step in to their(shadow guards) dwelling, all heads turn to him with surprise, most are all reluctance, but when they realize who he actually is, a slowly blooming smiles resurfaces on their faces.

At the moment, the ten people who are off duty are pleasantly seating on their tatami covered floor and is eating humbly in the long rectangular table.

All of the shadow guards are already aware that one of their comrade was appointed by the Emperor's palace to marry His highness, when they first heard of it, they just shrug it off thinking that it is just another rumour that is spreading around for the sake of entertainment.

Thus, when they saw the woman that the Emperor is marrying, their eyes were bulging out as their jaw hung open. They all know that KT Xi is a beauty, but come on, even as a woman!?

The shadow guard who is currently wearing a Royal robe raise an eyebrow, all the attention to him is creeping him out.

One question from a man who is halfway through eating his noodle broke the awkward silence. "Should we start calling you Empress KT Xi now?" If you base it to his tone, the man is genuinely asking the question, this shadow guard is LN Epsilon, the bookworm of the group. If this guy is in the future world, he'll be the innocent nerd among all, he oftentimes ask questions and then keep his head buried with his books when his curiosity is not sated.

All the rowdy shadow guards could only sigh helplessly for this cute silly guy, every single time that they make a funny statement, the poor guy would always frown and ponder. He will then answer their joke with a smart and scholarly knowledge which will then cause the others to bleed a bit blood on their noses. Shadow guard LN Epsilon, lack a bit of sense of humor.

KT Xi's lips slowly curve, a mischievous idea suddenly surface in his mind. The shadow guard tilt his head up as he look down on everyone with a bit of arrogance "hm! That's right!" His right hand rest unto his waist with his left hand slightly lift (like a duh pose). "Bow down and respect me!"

The other guys quickly averted their line of sight as they try to prevent themselves from bursting out to a hysterical laughter.

KT Xi wanted to laugh at the other guys reaction; however, one guy -who took the joke very seriously hastily stand on his feet and bow down deeply as he said "Welcome to our dwelling Empress KT Xi!"

KT Xi could only sigh, I was only kidding LN Epsilon, he walk closer to the guy with blank lines on his face "ahaha, I was only kidding Epsilon" He smile as he circle his arm to LN Epsilon and guide him away "Epsilon, you should try to loosen up, try to be free! Now let's take this-" He took the bowl of LN Epsilon's unfinished noodles and finished it himself "-as my share" He grin.

LN Epsilon's mouth went agape, he stare at the beautiful face of his comrade and stutter "T-t-that was weird"

KT Xi raise an eyebrow, "Why???"

"Just that... " His gaze travel down slowly and scan the shadow guard's Royal garment that fit perfectly to his lean and powerful body, his vision quickly rise up to meet KT Xi's question gaze and said "I'm not really used to see a lady who would drink a soup like that. That's just... Nerve wracking"

KT Xi chuckle and tug LN Epsilon's sleeve as they walk away,

The other shadow guard tilt his head and ask "where are we going?"

KT Xi didn't reply, he continue to drag the guy with him until they reach the room of LN Epsilon then barge in like there's nothing to worry about.

The cute innocent guy gulp as he stare at the person before him. LN Epsilon is one of the countless people that obviously fancy KT Xi, so standing here all by themselves in a dark room is kind of bursting his rib cage just from the strong beating of his heart.

KT Xi was about to speak up when he notice the seven inch shorter guy stare at him with wide eyes and burning red cheeks. He frown at that and step closer to the guy, his head lean close to LN Epsilon and touch their forehead together "you're burning, you could be having a fever"

LN Epsilon has stop breathing the moment he felt KT Xi's warm breath fanning his face. He really don't know how to handle himself every time this person before him is near.

KT Xi lean back as he scratch his neck in distress. He really shouldn't ask something from someone who is sick right? Sigh, KT Xi stare at LN Epsilon with a very deep thought. Maybe...

LN Epsilon felt like fainting at the moment, his nerve is freezing in his veins as his body won't allow him to move a single finger.

Finally, KT Xi spoke awkwardly "Can I... Ask you a favor?"

The other guy stiffly nod and didn't answer (but more like he couldn't answer). The shadow guard in red robe pursed his lips before he slowly explain his intention "I encounter a young and powerful man on my way, when I report it to GL Alpha and NS Beta, I notice that they actually know something about him. In addition, this person has a dark aura that thickly surround him,... Do you~ know someone who's name is Chang Han?"

LN Epsilon snap out of it and stare at KT Xi in astonishment, the moment he heard the name Chang Han, his knowledge hunger self is curious already.

"Can I ask you to dig deeper about this man named Chang Han? I know that Alpha and Beta know something about him, but those two will never answer me"

LN Epsilon stare deeply across KT Xi, his thought is working fast.

After a long pause, he resolutely look at the shadow guard before him and nod firmly "I'll do my best"

KT Xi grin. But when he was about to speak up, a cry of horror from someone they're familiar with had cause the house to tremor a bit.

{(9/17/2018)... 1:38pm}