Chapter 3 - Blind Date

In front of the VIP lounge, all TripleSeven's hotel staffs already stand in a perfect line to welcome Jimin and his secret date. For a week, this topic became the hottest one among staffs. Everybody tried to guess one name, start from politician's daughter's name to celebrities one, all have been mentioned. They believe, whoever it is, most probably a princess who comes from honorable family with astounding wealth. They have been patience for a whole week and finally today they will find out who is his chosen one.

Security guards clear all the area from the VIP entrance to the lounge five minutes before Jimin and Seulgi arrives. They need to make sure no one sees or invades their privacy because it's Jimin's personal request. Park Seojoon, the hotel manager who also his cousin directly comes to the entrance to greet them when his car stops there.

"Ah, hyung, what are you doing here? Aren't you busy?" Jimin immediately asks though he is happy because his favorite cousin is there to welcome him.

"Yes, I'm very busy but I need to ensure everything goes right---" Seojoon pauses and puts a hand on his own chest "---because your privacy is our priority" He formally speaks one of the hotel's slogan and closes his eyes dramatically.

"This hyung, really" Jimin laughs it off but then he sees Seojoon's eyes land on a beautiful figure beside him. There he remembers about Seulgi that he forgets for a while.

"Ah, hyung, this is---"

"Seulgi-ya" Seojoon cuts Jimin off as he shakes hand with Seulgi.

Jimin's heart strangely burns in fire when he hears how comfortable and friendly Seojoon calls Seulgi. He knows he is jealous but he tries hard to hide the jealousy. It's really amazing how this lady makes him feel though they just officially met each other hours ago. In the other hand, Seojoon witnesses the change on Jimin's face. It's quite obvious that his cousin misunderstands him and it makes him smiles secretly.

"I know Seulgi since I was in high school---" Seojoon explains but he does it in a teasing way.

"---right, Seulgi-ya?" Seojoon keeps playing his game and it's amusing to see Jimin slightly pouts his lips because he starts to feel upset of the situation.

"That's right" Seulgi talks and turns to see Jimin with a smile on her face.

Once Jimin's eyes meet Seulgi's, he acts like nothing happen inside his heart. He smiles back at her but when she looks away, his smile disappears immediately. His expression gets darker as negative thoughts fill his brain. Seojoon watches it all and he is just that one man who knows when to stop. It's time to put the game to an end.

"How is your brother doing? I miss him already" Seojoon asks casually.

"You had dinner with him last night, oppa" Seulgi answers and frowns cutely.

Seulgi hears that line a lot either from Seojoon or her brother. They are like best friend for life and no one is able to separate them. Even her brother's wedding (and wife and daughter) have no power to stop their bromance. Sometimes it is ridiculous how these two grown men act like teen but one thing that she is grateful for: her brother has someone on his back, supporting him to climb higher and catching him when he is falling over.

"Ah, right, I didn't remember it because Minyoung called me and cut the dinner off" Seojoon frowns back as he recalls how his fiancé asked him to come to her apartment because of some crazy bugs.

Jimin just listens to their conversation and he feels like a third party now. He pouts and sighs lowly. Seulgi realizes that she only talks to Seojoon and forgets to involve him. She is just about to speak but she notices his way to show disappointment. He has straight face to hide it all yet he forgets to control his lips. His pouty lips are too adorable and he just looks like a grumpy baby. It makes her smile and naturally she touches his shoulder before she talks.