Chapter 8 - S & M's Wedding

Today is a big day. People sit in front of television and watch a live report of Park Seojoon and Park Minyoung's wedding. It will be held in hours atop of Han river five stars cruise privately but everybody still is excited to witness their spectacular wedding. Reporters and paparazzi crowd the cruise port, getting ready to take photos of VIP guests. Super famous fashion bloggers also come to see and examine what brand all these filthy rich people will be wearing. It will be good to know what kind of wedding dress Minyoung will wear and who the designer is but everything handled professionally and no information has been leaked.

Guards in black suit stands in a straight line as they separate and secure the area. Reporters and paparazzi need to feel satisfied with only witnessing the outer decoration of the port. Everything is in classic white and looks elegant. White rose petals scatter and lanterns stand on both side as they make a pathway to the cruise. The gate transforms into a white cave as voiles dangle beautifully and crystal lights glow elegantly. This wedding's decoration is a masterpiece which only comes out inside a magical fairytale. It's every women's dream wedding.

The guests start appearing one by one, coming out from their fancy and super polish cars. There is a reason why VIPs called VIPs. They all amazingly look expensive and untouchable from head to toe and it's no secret that their fashion alone could buy them a brand new apartment. Flash of cameras start going wild as VIPs politely smile and wave to cameras though it's just a split second before they walk through the flower path and enter the cruise.

Seulgi's car just stops and guard opens the door for her. She steps out one of her feet and displays her Valentino Garavani rockstud rolling pumps. It's only her heels but the cameras snap it like crazy. She then gets out from the car and smiles politely to the cameras. She secretly fixes her Dolce & Gabbana black bow sleeve mermaid gown before walks to the cruise as she hears paparazzi ask about her relationship with Jimin in the background. She ignores and quickly enters the gate. Right after she steps into the cruise, she gets a white love padlock to write her wish for the groom and bride. She immediately pens good wishes for the couple and locks it on the wedding arch that stands tall on the deck.

"Seulgi"

Seulgi turns around as she hears Joohyun's voice and she is happy to finally meet her sister in law. She asks about her brother but he is busy as a best man of the groom. Thereafter, she follows Joohyun to Minyoung's room to deliver her congratulatory. She is so speechless when she witnesses how beautiful Minyoung is. She hugs her and tells how much she feels happy for them. She doesn't know why but when she looks at Minyoung, somehow she sees her future self in a white wedding gown, sitting on a velvety camelback sofa as holding a bouquet of pretty baby's breath flower on her hands. This sounds insane but she is able to picture it perfectly inside her mind. She knows it's a wild dream but she wants it to happen with this one specific man. Park Jimin.

***

The sun slowly descends from its zenith. The five stars cruise leaves the port and starts sailing the Han river's stream. All of the guests go to the deck for the wedding ceremony and fills up the white wooden chair on both sides. Between, the aisle blooms and blushes in white cherry blossoms as those petals send an ethereal dream like vibe. In the end of the aisle, the wedding arch poses gracefully as hundreds of white padlocks complete its face. Everything is perfection and it's really a beautiful wedding.

Hyorin walks to the front row alone as her husband is responsible as head of wedding ceremony. She sees her mother in law there and immediately approaches to sit next to her. Once she has her seat, her mother in law stares at her with an unwelcoming gaze. She smiles but her mother in law asks her to move to the second row. It hurts but she hides it and says she wants to keep her company. Her mother in law still treats her like she is an invisible family member even in front of all these people. She lures her mother in law but eventually she gives up and moves to the back.