Chapter 25 - Over

An hour ago, people reacted positively to the wedding announcement of the two conglomerates. Everybody wrote congratulatory comments on articles and even on their social media platform. Everyone supported and talked about it in a good way as they were all excited and supportive about the news. At first, it was all well and peaceful but now in split second a twist totally happened. Currently, it becomes a trending topic again, but this time the entire comments turn into a field of hate. It starts when one of the anonym commenter talks about how this marriage is extremely rushed and accuses that it's a shotgun marriage, that the bride is already pregnant. Haters and antis use this momentum to bring the couple down. They begin mass up-voting it and in no time, it blows out crazily. This rumor spreads uncontrollably and everybody believes what they want to believe. The accusation is out of control. The ill comments are all the same. They sound inappropriate.

'Kang Seulgi is a slut, she is total a whore'

Everyone attacks Seulgi and she is aware of what's going on. Those hate comments are too blatant and visible to be ignored. She inevitably ends up reading each one of them and consequently feels hurt. It's painful and hurtful to get accused like that. People are just cruel and vicious. They are so ready to point their finger and judge her heartlessly without knowing the truth or the real story. This is really unfair for her. She is dejected, depressed and sad. She is not able to hold it in then she eventually breaks down and cries alone.

Piece by piece, Seulgi tries to collect herself together. She has been crying for almost an hour and she needs to put an end to it. She is tired from tears. This is enough. She takes a deep breath and slowly she becomes calm. She talks to herself as she says everything will be alright. Yes, she once again convinces herself before she rises from her seat and walks to Seola's play room. She leaves her with the maids protractedly. She needs to return now as she has to prepare and drive her niece to a weekly ballet class. For a little while, she decides to forget everything.

Half an hour later, Seulgi already sits on a driver seat with Seola on the back, sitting on her child car seat as munching her favorite chocolate cookies. From a rearview mirror, she checks Seola who wears a pretty peach ballet costume before she starts driving and leaves the front gate to the road. It's a peaceful ride because her niece is quite busy eating her sweets. She purposely gives Seola tons of snack to keep her quiet so she can focus on driving. Actually, this is one of her brother's cliché yet brilliant trick and most importantly it's working, even until they arrive at the ballet dance studio.

Seulgi helps Seola to get out and leads her to her class. They are kind of late and once they reach the studio, everybody is already on their position. In a hurry, she hands her niece to the dance teacher and stands aside to where all the young mothers wait. Right away, she greets them with a smile but they are so unwelcome to her. Their gaze is cold and their expression is stony. For a second she wonders why then it hits her hard when those mothers start whispering to one another with a humiliating look. Of course, it's about the rumor. It hurts but she hides her feeling well. Thereafter, she slowly walks away from the group and leaves as she doesn't want to cause uncomfortableness.

The door is closed behind her back and suddenly it's so quiet. Seulgi stares blankly and there a sigh leaves her lips. It feels terrible to the point where it brings up a nausea. She really wants to cry but she keeps repeating inside her mind that she can't. Her body trembles slightly from the intense emotion and she has trouble to control it. The tears build on her eyes and threaten to fall. She tries to be strong but in the end she drops the tears silently. She wipes off as quick as possible and never lets anybody sees it. It is distressingly agonizing. She is not able to bare it alone. She needs someone, she needs Jimin. With that, she approaches the nearest bench and sits there. She takes her phone out with her shaking hand and is about to dial his number, but she doesn't need that anymore as now her phone vibrates and shows his name on the screen. He calls her first.