Chapter 15 - Vixen

The best moment was usually spontaneous and unplanned. It just happened like that. Jimin, himself, never expected that he would have courage to propose Seulgi, but he did. He didn't stuttered, every word he said, it came out naturally. He knew, he totally rushed his proposal, but he couldn't help it. He wanted to make her completely his and he had no control over that feeling. At first, he was bold and confidence, but slowly it changed into fear because she stayed silent. It truly killed him but he had no other choice than waited. It was suffocating but then it disappeared as soon as she gave him a little gesture of nodding. There, he realized, his life was complete now. He felt blessed.

The Ceylon sapphire ring encircles Seulgi's finger prettily and she is not able to take her eyes off of her engagement ring. It's been there for hours but she still feels the euphoria. She never hears his love confession directly but she somehow knows he does. Purely, she feels his affection through his gaze and body language. Everything shows how deep his feeling for her is and it's genuine. He is a gentleman and never lies. He tells his love 100% through his action and she acknowledges it. It's simple but means a lot for her. And just like that, he fully wins her heart and she is inevitably in love with him.

Time passes and sunlight starts scattering off as it paints twilight sky to sphere. It's a period before dusk and Seulgi always enjoys it. Slowly the sun disappears behind the horizon and the golden sky completely turns into a starry night. The scenery is a lot more beautiful here in Busan, specifically in Jimin's grandmother's mansion, or is it just her because people tend to say everything looks beautiful when you fall in love. She just smiles as she shrugs cutely and the next second, she hears a knock on the door. She knows exactly who stands behind that door and she wastes no time. She immediately walks to the the door and opens. Her sight right away meets Jimin's smile. It affects her and makes her smile back.

"Ready for dinner?" He asks and she nods.

Jimin really fails to prevent his smile to go wider. Seulgi's smile is a drug and he is addicted to it. He keeps staring at her as he takes her hand. He brings it closer to his face and lightly places a peck on the back of her hand. There, he catches a glimpse of his grandmother's ring, embracing her finger. It's still hard for him to believe, it's not a dream, she is his fiancé and hopefully his wife soon. Since the first date until this moment, he never stops being grateful because he has her, someone who is suitable with the phrase of an angel in person. After a while, he decides to lead her to the dinning room. They join his grandmother and unfortunately Sojung is there.

"Come here, come here" Grandma excitedly talks when she sees them.

Jimin gives a look of disagreement to his grandmother as he glances at Sojung. His grandma gets his code and she just looks at him, asking for his understanding. She also has no other choice. She invites Sojung for dinner out of courtesy. Thereafter, he snorts secretly but immediately smiles and helps Seulgi with her chair. Once she sits comfortably, he takes a seat beside her. Across the table, Sojung watches it all and rolls her eyes. She confidently thinks that he puts a show to make her jealous, but that's totally wrong. Seriously, this woman needs to stop being full of herself. Nobody really pays attention at her and notices it.

Everybody is settled and a lavish dinner is served by the maids. As the maids fill the dining table, grandmother watches his grandson from the head of table. It's fascinating how he keeps his eyes on Seulgi, like his world revolves around her. Grandma smiles a little and turns her gaze to Seulgi and she totally understands her grandson. This young lady is so gorgeous. If she was a man, she would also want to have her and there is no doubt about that. She chuckles lowly and is about to take off her eyes from Seulgi, but suddenly she catches the gleam of diamond studs around the familiar blue Ceylon sapphire ring. Grandma blinks her eyes continuously and that ring is still there, on Seulgi's finger. Truthfully speaking, it's quite a surprise because she never expects her grandson to move this fast, but then again, she is not complaining. Subsequently, she softly pats Seulgi's hand.