Chapter 5 - Faith

The dawn kisses the horizon and the first light touches the sky. It's still dark outside though the morning twilight already begins. Most of the population still drowns in dream but Jimin just finishes his morning jog a moment ago. He sits on the nearest bench park and takes off his AirPods. He closes his eyes and listens to the universe. There is no sound and this is the quietest time of 24 hours. He really likes this peaceful time but unfortunately it doesn't last long. Slowly, the sun radiances its glow and paints orange-yellow color on sky. As world welcomes the morning, noise comes along and breaks that comfortable phase.

"Time to go home" Jimin whispers.

Jimin then walks down the route to his house as he thinks about last night's craze. Right after the charity event ended, words spread and immediately turned into headline. In minutes, both Jimin and Seulgi's name rose and became the internet's top search together with one million Dollar, auction and painting. Everybody talked and assumed. A lot of articles were published about their romantic relation and the possibility of the groups' merger. In a blink of an eye, both companies' share price jumped high and reached the highest roof.

It's a good thing for the whole company but for Jimin himself, it's totally a bad thing. This marks the end of his private life. Public will be interested in his relationship with Seulgi and want to know more about them. Then it will definitely drive the media to serve articles because they know they'll get tons of clicks and likes. Start from now on, reporters and paparazzi will likely follow him around and try to catch even a single evidence of their romance. He needs to say farewell to his privacy and it's irritating. And, to think Seulgi will go through the same thing, it's worrying and it's severely more annoying.

***

Seulgi just finishes her breakfast with her family and decides to return to her bedroom. Once she is inside her bedroom, she sits on the edge of her bed and immediately smiles as she thinks about Jimin. Last night, he saved her and it really touched her heart. He left the event right away without greeted her and she understand his reason. People put their attention on them and too many eyes watched them. That was why they acted like that because once this blew up, they probably lost their privacy.

Smile turns into a little frown as Seulgi realizes it already blew up. People try to figure out their relationship and in a split second, everybody talks about her and Jimin. She knows, he doesn't like it when people say this and that about him, he wants to keep his life to himself and he is protective to his own privacy. This whole situation makes her worry about him because she believes it will make him uncomfortable. A sigh leaves her lips and suddenly her phone vibrates. His name is on the screen and in flash she answers his phone call.

"Good morning Seulgi" Jimin talks and he sounds like his usual self. It's a relief and it makes her smile.

"Good morning" Seulgi's smile grows wider. It's hard to control her smile everytime she hears his voice.

"Actually, I want to apologize because I didn't greet you personally last night" Jimin pouts.

Seulgi swears she can hear his whiny tone and it's adorable "It's alright, I understand---" She pauses and decides to straight to the point "---Jimin, are you alright? I mean public starts to find out about us and your privacy---" She hears him cut her off.

"I worry more about you---" Jimin speaks "---will you be alright?" He asks gently.

"Ah---" Seulgi is speechless. It's too sweet until she loses her mind. No word comes out though her mouth hangs open. She wants to tell him that she'll be alright but she knows that's a lie. It begins to become disturbing because paparazzi stay outside her house, hiding inside their car with camera on their hand, ready to snapshot.