Chapter 27 - Fight

The 'S' brand company's charity night is a very closed and privy fundraising event. It's extraordinarily exclusive to the point where a lot of people and media have no idea this kind of event exists, also there is only a couple of insiders know. Super private. The invited guests mostly are famous names of a major business corporations in South Korea, some elite politicians and top tier celebrities. It's really an honor to get invited by them as every high class conglomerate families know that the 'S' brand company is completely selective of their guests. You're invited when your business or venture has an evident impact on South Korea's economy based on their standard or else you're never had a chance to breath near them.

Charity is always accompanied by auction. This time, start from a luxurious diamond and jewelry to a rare and antique fine art, everything is a very high quality and highly sought item. For this year, as stated by the 'S' brand company, all the proceeds and profits will be channeled in the interest of environment and ecosystem, especially for flora and fauna. It sounds thoughtful and gracious, yet it's no secret that it's just their way to indirectly show their arrogance and superiority, of course, also to brag and boast about their power and money. All the same, the guests who is as well as donors, they try to compete and place the highest bid, not for giving away their kindness and generosity but for telling away their abundance wealth and fortune. In the end of the day, it's just a crazy ulterior competition to sort out who is rich, richer and richest.

For Jimin, it's his first time to get invited as a young chairman of JJ corporation. Truthfully speaking, he is not interested to come, but since his grandma always did every year before, he decides to attend. After all, it's his opportunity to broaden his connection and build up his affiliation. Initially, he does it only for a formality, but once he knows that Seulgi gets invited and comes to the event regularly, everything changes. He excitedly proposes her to show up together with him and make a debut as fiancé and fiancée which she immediately agrees. Now, it feels like a first date all over again and he can't wait for it to happen.

***

In a year, Seulgi usually turns up in tens of fancy and extravagant charity event, but one thing that everybody has to know, tonight is different. Yes, it's called a charity night but actually it's just a lavish party and if she needs to describe it, the 'S' brand company really take it into another level. A particular theme and a required manner of dress. Last year, they chose a Winter Wonderland theme and it was so beautiful. Everything was in white, elegant ice sculpture was everywhere and there was a majestic snowfall inside the mansion throughout the event. For this year, even the invitation speaks about the chosen theme as it arrives with piece of leaves, twigs and flower petals.

'Once in a lifetime, the gate to Mystical Enchanted Forest is opened tonight and you're invited to experience its magical realm'

Seulgi is quite unprepared this year due to a lot of drama and incident that is happening. Even the dress, she just gets it at the last minute but she is satisfied enough as the dress fits the theme. Right now, she is getting ready for the event. She sits in front of her dressing table as her make up artist and hair stylist do their job professionally. She talks with them as sometimes she glances through the mirror to look at her beautiful dress which is displayed on a modelled mannequin. It takes a long time but it's worth it. Her make up is a little heavier than usual to bring out a mysterious aura from her and her hair is in a braid embellished half up-do which is accessorized by dark purple monarch butterfly clips. She looks extraordinarily gorgeous.

"Thank you so much, this is so good, you two do a great job, as always" Seulgi compliments with a smile.

Both the make up artist and hair stylist bow slightly and say thank. Then they help Seulgi to slip on her dress and once it embraces her body perfectly, both of them are in awe as they admire her beauty. The dark purple dress is decorated by scattered floral appliques and it looks like something that comes out straight from a fairytale. The strapless design really compliments her collarbone and the high slit line shows off her beautiful legs. It's a bit provocative but overall it's an elegant dress. She totally loves it.