Chapter 22 - One

The tinge of orange begins to appear in the blue sky as the sphere turns into something beautiful. It would be good if she could lay on her bed and take some rest but Seulgi's day is still far from a word done. Right now, she is so busy to get ready for a family dinner. An hour ago, when grandma and Jimin took her home, they invited her family to a dinner at TripleSeven Hotel which immediately approved by her father. As long as she knows, this is going to be a special family dinner. Yes, she is sure that grandma will explain and bring up about the marriage between her and Jimin. Honestly, this thought makes her heart beats a lot faster than usual. She is nervous.

It's been half an hour yet Seulgi keeps struggling to choose a proper outfit for the event. She feels like she has nothing to wear even when she stands in the middle of her walk in closet full of branded clothes. Ladies' problem. It continues like that until her eyes land on a Fendi's leaf embroidered midi dress and her heart falls for it. She right away makes a decision to complete her look with a classic plain black clutch and her most favorite nude pumps. Thereafter she applies some make up on and styles her hair in a simple half up do. Then, she puts her Tahitian black pearl earrings on and at last she stands infront of a mirror, evaluating her fashion. She swings and sways her hips to make sure everything is on point. She nods and smiles to her reflection. She does a great job. Not long, she hears a knock on her door and one of the maid appears to tell her that her family already wait for her. She thanks the maid and immediately makes her way to the front door.

Breathes in, breathes out. Seulgi tries to shoo her nervousness away and calm her self down. Near the front door, she sees everybody already is inside the car. As she approaches, the car window is slowly rolled down and Seola pops up just to scream and shout, asking her to walk faster. She just chuckles and she does so. It's totally adorable how Seola smiles a lot because she is happy and excited to meet Jimin. Her little niece always thinks that uncle Jimin is a handsome, kind and likeable man. One time, Seola talked and said that she wanted to date him. It's really cute and lovely.

"Auntie, what take you so long?" Seola scolds Seulgi once she gets in.

"I'm so sorry honey" Seulgi playfully frowns at her niece.

"Auntie Seulgi needs a lot of time because she is a Cinderella who is going to meet her prince charming, Seola-ya" Minjae teases Seulgi and chuckles. Completely satisfied.

"Oppa, seriously---" Seulgi glares jokingly at her brother. It's funny and ridiculous how her brother cites a reference from a Disney's princess tale. She really wants to burst out but she holds back and continues to confront "---you're an evil" She pouts cutely then in flash she sassily rolls her eyes, making her sister in law giggles.

"That's enough, stop it, you're so mean" Joohyun speaks, saving Seulgi from her mischievous brother.

Actually, Minjae still wants to tease Seulgi but the time is ticking and they need to arrive on time. So, he just laughs and starts driving the car, leaving their mansion. Along the way, no one talks. Everybody is having their own thought, including Seola. She furrows her eyebrows as she thinks out loud but she doesn't get an answer. Slowly, her little hand reaches out and pokes Seulgi's arm. Right away, she gets an attention from her aunt, asking if she needs something, but she just shakes her head slightly as she quietly slips to sit on Seulgi's lap. Thereafter, she looks up and thinks before finally she moves closer and whispers a question into ear which immediately surprises Seulgi.

"What? Why are you asking like that?" Seulgi says.

"What is happening?" Joohyun is now curious.

"Mommy, I just ask auntie if she is going to marry uncle Jimin and live in a big castle"