Collins' Retribution

Retribution ; punishment inflicted on someone as vengeance for a wrong or criminal act.

All Rights Reserved

It's been a long while seen we saw Chelsea. She is indeed on a long vacation.

Prologue

"Who can help us now, is us. Chelsea couldn't win the games for us now, she is not going to walk through the doors and apologized for being late. We have to do it ourselves." - Bailey Drew Collins .

The hockey team huddle in a circle, Gabe Collins sitting on the bench with the rest of his family. "Gabe, why aren't you playing?" Calum Hood ask curiously.

"Erm, they save the best for last." Gabe replies, "the very, very last.." Gabe mutters.

"Okay, this is the first hockey game. And Chelsea has been one heck of a player," a picture of Chelsea appear on screen. She was wearing army jeans and a black hoodie.

After a minute of silence, everyone in the stadium took a seat. The players took their places on the ice, "Gabe, switch with me." Max says.

"What?" Gabe raise his eyebrows. "Go," Max says to him. Gabe jumps over the vault, high fiving his older step-sister, Bailey Collins.

"Why did you switch with him?" Bailey asks Max as he took a seat beside her. "Because he wants to do the Chelsea-Style." Max replies.

Bailey furrowed his eyebrows with confusion, "oh my gosh, no!" Bailey's eyes widen.

"You know how dangerous that is?! You can break your ankle for life!" Bailey slaps Max's shoulder, causing him to fall off the bench.

"The game has already started, you can't do anything about it." Austin pointed out, "Gabe, don't do it!" Bailey shouted.

"Hey crazy lady, sit down!" The referee shouted at her, "who are you calling crazy?" Blake stood up, frowning. The referee turn away, not wanting to cause any trouble.

"Gabe turns out to be taking over Chelsea's steps, this is amazing!" Gabe takes a sharp turn, and fell down.

"Oh!" Everyone stood up, the opponent scores. "It's okay, it's okay. Chelsea made the same mistake too." Jake says. "That's not the point," Shane says, "Gabe isn't up to Chelsea's standard." He adds.

"Alex Skyes scores, assist by Gabe Collins!"

"Yeah, I am starting to have faith in him." Bailey says, sitting down calmly.

After they won the game, they hung around.

"Man, this is the first game we won that didn't involve Chelsea." Brandon says, putting his bag down on the bench.

What he said was true, soccer and basketball didn't went so well. They lost all of the games, getting them disqualified.

Bailey's Point Of View

Quite a number of skulls members disappear after that game, including some of my brothers. The three eldest ones went missing at the same time, the whole army is looking for them.

Speaking of army, Chelsea's army is literally everywhere. Still not believing that Chelsea is gone. Chelsea were their leader, without her, they have nowhere to go.

And after that big fire, no bodies were found. Not even bones. Some says that Chelsea were meant to fade away because technically, she crawl back from the dead.

I don't know what is it from Chelsea's point of view but all I know now is that, she is dead.

Yes, I did grieve.

But, Chelsea always say,

Sometimes, you have to let go.

Now we're searching for the three eldest Collins. And now, I am in-charge for the time being.

"Let's go back to Skulls Island, maybe we will find them there." Alex suggested, "oh yeah, why didn't I think of that?" I stood up from my chair, hitting myself on the head.

"Leggo."

Months later, the three eldest are still not found. The police had given up, so did the military. They're just not anywhere.

Now I am the eldest, I wonder what happened. I don't think they're dead, there's no proof.

I step into the grand hall, they all kneel down to greet me. "Again, no need to kneel." I say.

"Bailey, you have been gone for months!" Diana hugs me. "I am sweating." I say, "oh!" She immediately pulls away.

"Come on, we have something show you." Lea says, grabbing my wrist.

They pull into a room. "No way."

"Yeah, we found it in Chelsea's room. Lots of hidden stuff in there!" Alex says, putting his rifle away.

Then I noticed a box that says, ' LETTERS / TAPES FROM CHELSEA '.

"Letters!" I grab the box, opening it. I bring it out to the dining room. "What you got there?" Zayn asks, I pour all the letters and CDs out of the box and onto the table.

"Woah, okay." Niall pick up one letter. "Hey, it's to me!" He grins.

"I think there's one for everyone." I say, "wait, there's one more." Brandon says, placing the box on the table.

"Chelsea's therapy tapes." Brandon says, taking one out.