Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Chelsea's Point Of View

That night was the best night. Till 4am, when we were already homed. I did things slowly, and I went to check on my siblings. Sam was in the kitchen, searching for diapers for Isabella.

All of my siblings were asleep, Cheryl's birthday is in 3 days. She's turning 19, and going back to college. She has everything planned out. But she was missing.

I asked Sam, he didn't know where she went either.

The whole house was then awaken.

And I didn't got any sleep.

>>

"Hey Chels, any clues yet?" Bailey asks, sitting beside me. "No, not a single clue." I say, my head aching. "You should go to sleep." She suggests, "tried that but no avail." I say.

"Ugh, the media is going crazy." Gabe says in disgust, "hey Bails, I forgot to asked you this question but Luke is engaged now?"

"What? To you?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "No, to Jane Waters." I say, "ew what the fuck." She curses.

"Well, it's love." Gabe shrugs, "ew." Bailey shivers dramatically in disgust. "I haven't seen Luke in a while," Gabe points out. "Or Ashton, or Calum or Michael or Luke." He then adds.

"Chelsea, you have a conference with the press in an hour." Brandon says, I groan in frustration. "I will go get ready," I say, "hey I can't go with you today, but Erwin will go with you." Alex says.

"Whatever, I have no mood to do anything so let's just get with it."

>>

"Ms Payne, Cheryl Collins is missing. Do you have any clue?" The man asked, "not really." I replied honestly.

"Ms Collins, you were dating Luke Hemmings. You were seen three days actively with him, what happened?"

After like a minute of silence from him, "it was the best three days of my life."

The three men lean forward, "what does that mean?"

I told everything about the management, every single thing we have to do just for the stupid media.

>>

After 2 hours, we managed to leave. It's 12.30pm, Erwin got a call from Alex. He said that Bailey got a seizure.

Two Days Later,

Bailey got a seizure in public, someone happened to saw it and film it. She saw the viral video of her on YouTube and was sent to the mental institute.

Cheryl was still missing, it's her birthday today.

"Okay, this is the last place we haven't search." I say, driving down the familiar street in Liverpool.

I stopped the car outside of my old house, they all left their cars. I stare at my house, I can't believe I am back here again.

I got out of the car and we all entered the house. We all stood in the small living room, we were quite cramp in.

"Search the rooms." I say, "I will stay right here."

I can't help but letting holograms reveal my past.

There was me and Shane in the corner while my parents fight, the family potrait was on the floor. Hayley and Blake was being dragged out, Jake was passed out on the floor.

Dad grabbed my arm, pulling me into the kitchen.

"Chelsea, stop thinking about it." Erwin says when everyone is spreaded out around the house.

"Think about a happy incident." He says.

I stare at the old couch, me and Shane was sitting on the couch. It was my 6th birthday, I was finally back home.

My parents weren't home, we don't have any much cash that time. Shane was 8 years old, so he cooked pancakes and put birthday candles on it.

It's still the best birthday cake I've ever had.

"That's still sad, Chelsea." Erwin says, then we heard a scream.

>>

"Where's Sam?" I asks, putting my old gloves on. "Coming here soon." Eugene replies, Angela stayed close to me, feeling afraid. 

My whole family sat in silence, on their mobile phones or sleeping. "Where's Cheryl?" Sam asks. 

"Dead, thanks to you." I snap. "Chelsea." Alex grabs my arm, "what?" 

"Someone killed her, when we were out on mission. And I remembered telling you to stay at home before we went out." I stated. 

"Her face can't be recognize, because it's beaten so fucking badly." 

"Chelsea." Brandon frowns at me, "Savages and Phoenix and maybe the fucking Gladiators are coming to us, me and my fucking family. And everyone knows we're in danger here, and I forgave you for raping my younger sister because she had a future, dude. But look where is she now." 

"ON her own fucking death bed before I am." 

"Okay, Chelsea. I heard enough from you." Erwin says, pulling me away. 

>> 

 "Look tomorrow, it's Gabe's first basketball game with The Skulls. And you won't be in the team till next week, so we all have to act happy like nothing has happened." Erwin says to us, "is that clear, Chelsea?" Erwin turns to me. 

"Yes.." I roll my eyes, feeling incredibly tired. "After the basketball game, it will be the funeral which is the day after.." Erwin explains. 

>> 

"I hate meetings." I groan, leaning on Erwin. "I have to go to my apartment to get some stuff," I say, remembering all my things. 

"That will be like a 5 hours drive," Erwin says, "whatever, I need some sleep anyway." I say, fixing my jeans. 

>> 

"Chelsea, Chelsea." 

"What?" I immediately sat up, "we're here." Erwin says. It's raining outside, "oh god, I feel horrible." I groan. 

I got out of the car and we both ran into the building. "Geez." We both squeezed into the crowded elevator. We were squeezed till the very end, "fuck." I whispered. 

Erwin looked down at me, "stop it." I say. "What? What did I do?" Our voices were low, since it's so quiet in the elevator. 

"Stop staring at me." I frown at him a little. The lift stops at the 23rd floor, and a few people went out but it's still very squeezy. 

"Why?" Erwin raises his eyebrows, "your stares are creepy." 

It's just intense. 

The lift suddenly stops, the lights went off. "Chelsea, your eyes are so fucking red." Erwin stated. "Oh shit," I close my eyes. 

Everyone in the lift was freaking out, someone pushed Erwin forward, crushing onto me. "Sorry." Erwin mutters, I could feel his hot breath on my face. 

My lips parted slightly, "Erwin.." 

The lift then jolted, the lights went on again. Erwin then pull away lightly, I open my eyes and took out my contact lens box. 

I put in my blue contacts and then it finally reached my floor. Well, wasn't that awkward. 

I took out my keys, and fumble with the lock. "God damn bacon!" I say through my gritted teeth. "Chelsea, you're going to break it." Erwin says, leaning against the wall. 

I let go of the keys, he turn the key and the door swing open. He smirks and steps in. "You got lucky." I say, stepping in after him. 

"Is your house usually this messy?" Erwin asks, "No.." I mumbled. 

Then I noticed a logo on the wall, "Erwin.. It's the logo." I say, nudging him. "The Afterlifes."