Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"So how's you and Luke?" 

"Good, I guess." 

"Does he make you happy?" 

"Very." 

- Chelsea Collins, therapy session 3. 

Chelsea's Point Of View

I just want you close

Where you can stay forever

You can be sure

That it will only get better

Alicia Keys is playing on my stereo in my apartment, "what's up, crazy woman?" Erwin walk in. "Nothing much, I guess." I mumbled, lowering down the volume. 

"Come on, you can tell your buddy." He nudges me, "the stupid wedding is coming up." I stated, not really happy with it. 

"Diana and Noah's wedding isn't for another 3 months," he mutters, "it's Luke's and Jane's!" I hit him with the pillow. 

"Okay, fine! I get it." He took the pillow from me, "then kidnap Jane." He says. 

"No, you psycho." I say, "come on, you're Chelsea Collins. Kidnap her on their wedding." He says, "totally agree." Bailey says, eating cookies. 

"Why the hell are you here?" I asks, "cookies." She says, crumbs falling onto the carpeted floor. 

"Screw you." I muttered. 

"Now I gotta vacuum the floor, thanks a lot." Erwin says sarcastically, "you're welcome." Bailey smiles. 

"Look, just let the wedding happened. I don't think they will last forever." Bailey says, "okay.. Where's Tommy?" I put my hands on my hips. "Oh crap." She drops the cookies on the floor. 

"BAILEY!" 

>> 

 After Erwin's creep freaked out, me and my family finally have a time out. We went out to the movies which was a bad idea because everyone noticed us. 

So we ended up watching movies in our lounge room that we all share in the building. Which was another bad idea because Louis is constantly yelling and sassing in the other room. 

 So we ended up tapping Louis up. 

Just joking. 

We made him sit with us, well.. Me. 

And we talked a lot about carrots, I learn massive amount of facts about carrots. Then I raised the subject to cars which led to lamborghinis. 

Then Liam who was afraid of spoons. And Zayn when I used his hairspray or comb, or Niall when I steal his food because I was in a rush. And then there's Harry.. There's something wrong with that boy's head.. But he's such a nice guy. 

"Hey, Louis. What happened when the Italian Chef got into a really accident?" I asks, smiling. "I don't know." He shrugs. 

"He pasta away!" I exclaimed, we both burst out laughing. "You guys are so punny." Angela giggles. "Tug me into bed," Zach says, running into my arms. "Okay, little kid." 

"I am not little." Zach pulls my hair, "you remind so much of Max." I mumbled, standing up. 

"Angela, you too!" 

"Aw man." 

"Hey Chels," Louis followed me into the kids' room, "we need to talk." Uh-oh. "What about?" I look at him. "Luke's wedding."