Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Chelsea, you're blind. But what do you see?" The therapist ask her, Chelsea is extraordinary so she have to be asked this question.

"I see black, dark, blurry figures.." Chelsea replies, "what are they?"

"Lost souls. Dead souls. They're depressed. Some of them are sad."

"What are you doing there?"

"I don't know. I can't picture myself in this world, it's like I don't fit in."

- Chelsea Collins, therapy session 1.

Bailey's Point Of View

"There's somebody inside!"

"Hey, please step out of the scene." Alex says, "and everyone please return to your houses." He added. People begin leaving when Chelsea's army arrived.

They surrounded the area, I step into the blow out ground.

I pick up a stick and swipe some of the dirt out. The girl cough, dirt all over her body.

"Skylar? Skylar Silver?" I help her up, "why the hell are you on fire?" I asks. "Because I am hot." She replies, I roll my eyes at her.

"Wanna know something?" She asks, a slight smile on her face. "Phoenix is alive."

>>

"Why did I ever help Phoenix to build up?!" I groan, staring at the white screen. "Maybe they're just a small little army now." Harry says, "yeah.." I muttered, shrugging a little.

"Whatever, the Phoenix have nothing." I say, standing up. 7.30, maybe the date is still on.

I step out in my maroon skirt and sweater, i pull the sleeves up. I stare at the back of my date, he turns around.

"Knew it." I mumbled.

"What? Disappointed?" He raise his eyebrows at me.

"A little," I say, shrugging. "Well I, Louis Tomlinson, don't disappoint people. I gurantee you after the date, you will be happy."

"Yeah, you better."

Gabe's Point Of View

"Okay, Bailey is gone. I am in charge." I say to my siblings, "hey, I have to go to the Navy base." Cheryl says, standing up.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asks, "I don't know." Cheryl replies, she puts on her jacket and left immediately. "Hey, if I do a very awesome guitar solo like what Chelsea did when she was 16, will she be proud of me?" Max asks.

"She will be proud of anything we do." I say, "except for that time I forget to put the lid over the blender and chocolate was all over the kitchen." I shook my head and took a seat.

"Thought that was Angela's fault." Max says, "you're an idiot." Rue stated, rolling her eyes.

"Do you think we will have any siblings after Zach?" Rue asks, we all look at the little ones. "I think so." I muttered.

"I wonder who's Mum's favorite child though." Max says, "its already obvious, Chelsea or Shane." I say.

"Dad's favorite?" Rue asks, "Bailey." I replied. "Am I in the top 5?" Rue asks, frowning a little. "Yeah.. I think." I replied, nodding slightly.

"I bet Angela is in the top 3." Rue then says, "not really, do you want to know who's Chelsea favorites?" I asks.

"Shane, Blake, Jake, Bailey and Hayley, duh." Rue replies, "Hayley?" Max raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah, Hayley and Chelsea stick together ever since Bailey transferred to Phoenix, they're completely inseparable," Rue explains.

"Will you guys ever stop talking about favorites?" Harry asks, joining us. "Okay then, who are you favorites?" I asks.

"Uh.." Harry put both his hands together and sigh softly. "Angela, Rue, Hazel, Max and Zach." I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay, stop with the favorites." I can imagine Chelsea walking and saying that, she will sit down beside Harry, cross her legs and joke with us.

"Fifty Shades of Grey.." Rue scrolls down the page in her laptop. "Don't read that!" Harry exclaims.

"Why not?" Rue asks.

"Because you can't."

"Why can't I?"

"Its not your type of book."

"How do you know it's not my type?"

"Okay, you guys are ridiculous." Oliver and Sam steps in. "Where's Cheryl?" Sam asks.

"Navy." I replied, "navy, what is she doing at Navy?" Sam asks, suddenly feeling quite worried.

"Some emergency I guess." I say, shrugging. "Dude, it's a valentines day. Most Navy seals are off on their dates, Cheryl is alone!" Oliver exclaims.

"And your point is?" Max raise his eyebrows.

"Phoenix is out there!"

>>

Bailey's Point Of View

"Okay, this wasn't the part of the date. Why do you want to be here?" Louis asks, carrying a bouquet of red roses.

"Because it's Valentine's day and Chelsea rarely goes out on Valentine's Day." I replied, standing in front of her grave.

"Can't believe it's been almost 6 months." I muttered.

"She have so many flowers.." Louis noticed, "wow." I squat down. "Luke Hemmings, Alex Skyes, The Collins', Brandon Russo," I read out the names of each bouquet.

"Why would Brandon sent her a bouquet?" My eyebrows furrowed, "sorry Chelsea, really need to read this." I say and open the small card.

"I miss you, buddy." I read out loud, "aw." I put it back down. Louis place down the bouquet.

"Happy Valentine's Day."

>>

"Remember when Chelsea broke her ankle when she was 11 for the first time." Noah laughs, "are you drunk?" I asks.

"Okay guys, I know Chelsea is gone. But she's Hawaii." I say, "then let's go to Hawaii!" Angela exclaims.

"Stop lying," Hazel frowns at me.

"Okay, you know when Max and Rue were young. They were twins, so Dad put the two cribs together. And Max always crawl to Rue's crib somehow." Gabe says, changing the subject.

"Because I am Spider-Man." Max says, wiggling his eyebrows.

I shook my head at them, "and till now, I haven't got my own room." Rue says.

I roll my eyes, "you guys will get your own room when we get a bigger house. But now, we will just settle in for a while." I say.

"You said that 2 months ago." Brandon says, I groan in frustration.

"We will get a bigger house when the three eldest come back," I say.

"I want Chelsea to tuck me in." Zach pouts, every single night he says this.

"I will tuck you in, buddy." Brandon says.

"But you don't sing." Zach says.

"I like him better when he didn't know how to talk." I stated, Zach smiles innocently at me. "Just play one of Chelsea's songs." Luke suggested.

"Oh, smartass!" I snap my fingers.

I miss Luke's hugs.