Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Maybe it's fated. 

You know what they say, love always find it's way. 

Chelsea's Point Of View

The hospital was soon invaded by The Gladiators and The Savages. So we all have to leave. We got into our van, and I only got Amber. I am worried for Hayley, Hazel and Angela. I don't know where they are and we were in a rush. 

I didn't have any weapons on with me and I couldn't fight because my body is too weak. This is all set up. 

"Where are the boys?" I ask, turning into our house. "Hey, they're finally here!" Harry shouted, they all quickly run out. 

"Oh thank god, my brothers are safe!" I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Gabe and Max. They all got into a van, "we got some weapons." Gabe says, throwing in the black bag. 

"Is Amber even alive?" Calum ask, looking at her. "She's in coma, she will come around soon." Alex replies. 

I started the car engine and drive into the mountains. 

Hopefully, here's not invaded yet. 

We stopped outside the abandon-looking building. "Where are we?" Amber ask, Alex piggyback her since she's running a high fever. 

"Erm, deaths' old training facility." I reply, I open the door. 

"It's so dark." Alex whispers, I turn on the lights. "Training facility looking like a hotel." Ashton says, looking around. 

 "Why was it abandoned?" Calum ask, looking up at the rusty chandelier. 

"Well, firstly.. The Deaths' are over. And secondly, lot of people died here." Alex replies, "There was a big riot or something," He says, trying to recall. 

"Somebody came to attack the facility, and everyone was at training. They set a big fire at the training facility, two thousand people died. We were young then, so we were on the other side of the building, learning basic defense." I say, opening the two big doors to the grand living room. 

There stood the picture of The Deaths, "Alex had such a terrible hair cut that year." We all laughed out loud at his face. "It was an accident!" Alex says. 

"Okay, okay." I say, taking the big picture down. "Oh look, there's Mum and Dad." Gabe pointed, "yeah.." I murmured. 

"Our Mum and Dad were the instructors," I told them, I put the picture leaning against the wall. "You guys have your own rooms." 

"Oh, jackpot." 

"Can we share rooms?" Calum ask, pointing to Luke and himself. "Yeah, whatever." I say. 

"Oh look, it's our year." Alex says, picking up an old potrait. "Chelsea was the tallest girl?" Louis questions, "yeah, you got a problem with that?" I raise my eyebrows at him. 

"Yes." 

"Kay." 

"Oh, she just k-ed you." Amber says, laying on the couch, laughing. 

I look at the potrait, Alex, Brandon, Layla, Lea and me. It was only 5 of us. What a great year that was. 

"I think I will go get some sleep." I say, "okay, me and Zayn will cook dinner." Alex says. 

"Good, just don't burn the kitchen." Louis says, sarcastically. "Ouch!" Gabe and Max shouted, I feel my right arm burning. 

"Ow, my skin is burning!" Alex says, pulling up his sweater sleeve. 

He have The Skulls logo tattoo there, and next to it was The Deaths. 

He stares at me and I pull up my sleeve. 

Unstoppables, Swaggerz, Skulls, Afterlifes, Deaths. 

"Chelsea, I just got my second tattoo." Max says, showing me The Deaths tattoo. "Oh, I just got my first one." Amber says, showing us her's. 

"You have that ever since you were born, idiot." Gabe says to her. "Who was the boss of The Deaths?" Alex ask, the room went silent. 

"I don't remember." 

>> 

"Chelsea, it's time for dinner. Wake up." Michael says, I groan and lazily walk out. "You look like a zombie." Louis says to me. 

"Thank you, sir. I have been wanting to hear that ever since I was born." I say, sarcastically. Amber giggles, "I found some medicine for Amber." Gabe says, putting it on the table. "Ew, tablets." Amber pouts. 

"Gabe, she's 7." Niall reminded him, "there's no liquid,"  Gabe says, shrugging. "Just drink lots of water, and by water, I mean plain water not soda." Harry says. 

Amber smiles, "is there Wi-Fi?" Max ask. 

"Yeah, I think." I replied, I took out my phone. 10% battery life left, ugh. Should have charged last night. 

"Oh, I got a few messages from Mia Brown." I mumbled. "Who's Mia?" Louis ask, "is she pretty?" Ashton ask. 

"Mia is our friend in the science department of Skulls. And yes, she is pretty." I replied to both of their questions. 

"And engaged." I added, "Mia Brown? Oh she's gorgeous." Alex states. 

Mia ; chels, i just saw your van

Mia ; are you in Deaths' old facility? 

Me ; yeah

Mia ; Phoenix helicopter will be patrolling around every hour, you better be careful. 

Me ; will do, thanks x

"Off the lights at 6.30." I say to Alex, "why?" Gabe ask.  "Phoenix patrols here." I replied, "every hour." I then added. 

"There's no way, we can escape this." Max says, then the television turned on by itself. We all turn to tv. 

"Hello fellow people," Melaine says, with a smirk. 

Alex's Point Of View

"So you see, I am searching for my darling sister. Chelsea Collins. I don't want any fight, I just want to talk it out." Melaine says, "so fake." Gabe shook his head disapprovingly. 

Chelsea's eyes turn pale red, I never see her eyes like that before. Then she put her phone to her ear, "oh, she's calling me." Melaine says. 

"Let's talk it out." Chelsea says, with slight sarcasm. Melaine's phone was on speaker. 

"OH okay.." Melaine says. We can tell from her face that she's so terrified right now. 

"I want war." Brittany says, snatching the phone from Melaine. 

"Okay, but let me tell you something. Badasses doesn't start fights, but they are always ready to spar." Chelsea says, her eyes returning to normal. 

"So I can conclude to the world that you guys are not badasses so stop trying so hard, you little fuckers." Chelsea says, and then end the call. "Woo, nice burn!" We all clap for her. 

"What are fuckers?" Amber ask, looking around curiously.

Michael immediately stood up, "yes, it isn't me this time!"