Chapter 33

Chapter 33

I love every single one of my fans. Yeah, I do miss standing on stage. But my show only last 1 hour and 30 minutes, I don't really have the time to stand in front of the whole freaking stadium and look at all of them. 

-

I love Luke, yes I do. But things just isn't working out, our relationship has been always this way ever since we really dated and so. 

-

I know my family is going to fade away, I am ready but I can't watch them fade. 

> Chelsea's Point Of View

It rained, snowed for the past 3 days. Now it's a hailstorm, so we all stayed indoors. We don't get why is there snow in summer but we can't control the weather. 

I turn on the television and watch myself on television. It's a 2 hours show and I am freaking bad. 

I was standing on the stage when I was 16, millions of pictures went by and I was 17. I was standing there, probably more confident. 

18 years old, I was standing there with Noah because we were touring together. 

19 years old, I was sitting down on the bar stool in front of millions of people. 

20 years old, I was standing with massive back up dancers. 

21 years old, I was standing in my white shirt and baggy shorts. 

22 years old, i was dancing in the water.

Can't believe I am turning 23 this year, oh gosh. 

"Hey Chelsea." Brandon sits beside me. "Why are you crying?" He asks, passing me a tissue. "What?" I look at him. 

"You're watching yourself?" He lets out a laugh as I wipe away my tears. 

"Oh god, I just miss being a teen. Never really get to expierence the whole thing well, you know. Just always performing, no talking." I explained. 

"Oh. Aw, Chels!" He then pinches my cheeks. 

>> 5 days Later >> 

"Guys, it's time." I say, trying to step into the place with my big wings. 

"I will just wait outside," I say, stepping back out. 

I let out a sigh and then the air was cold. I raised my eyebrows and look around, it's snowing again. 

"Oh my god." I mumbled, "hey Chelsea, let's go." Noah says. 

"It's snowing again?!" Alex groans with frustration. "Erm, I am controlling the weather." 

 "Okay, 100% x-virus, controls weather. Okay interesting." Oliver mumbles, writing it down on paper.

The car came to a halt, the back of the doors open. "Chelsea!" Amber got snatched out, "attack." 

>

"Where are they?" Stephanie ask, "I don't know. I can't see." I crouched to the floor. 

"Stephanie, coming from your right and left. 0.5 seconds." I say, Stephanie quickly duck. I quickly gain my sight back, "Stephanie, run!" I shouted, watching their feets running towards us. 

"Go!" I shouted at her when she's still standing right next to me. I quickly took out the small knife I have in my boot. 

"Chelsea, do you love me?" 

I blink and then stabs the men violently. 

I took their guns and walk away. 

"Chelsea!" Bailey screamed, a knife was stabbed into her.