Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I may or may not still love you.

Chelsea's Point Of View

"It's located in Liverpool." I say, stepping out of the office. "Dude, we're not going to go Liverpool at this time." Alex says.

"Why not?" Blake asks, "Savages is roaming through." Alex says, pointing to the big screen.

"Wow, technology got into their heads." I say, watching people in big robot suits walking through.

"Then I will go alone," I say, putting my knife in my boot. I grab my sword, a pistol and a rifle. I tie my hair up in a ponytail.

"Where's Louis?" Harry asks, looking around. "Oh he said he went out because Angela asked him to." Zayn replies.

"Dude, he's not suppose to be out there!"

>>

"You suck." I say to Louis as we reached Liverpool. The car stopped in front of my old house, I drop out and soldiers surrounded the house immediately.

"Spread out." I say to my army, i enter the house. The floor creaks.

I heard breathing, I smile slightly. "Come on out, Brit." I say, sliding my sword against the wooden wall.

Melanie jumps out, I immediately quick her down. "Collins down." I say. "Too easy, Phoenix." I say, shaking my head in disappointment with sarcasm and a smile on my face.

"Why do you have the guts to kill my little sister? And like oh my god, she was going to commit suicide." I say, opening each door in the house.

I walk back out and went into the kitchen and a knife flew right past my hand, making a mark and the knife is stabbed into my thigh.

"Gah!" I shoot down Brittany twice. "Chelsea!"

"Here!" I took out the knife and throw it aside. I stood up and make my way out of the kitchen.

"What happened to you?" Louis puts his arm around my waist. "Got careless." I say, shrugging.

"God dammit, where is he?" I mumbled to myself. "My old high school!" I hit Louis' chest, "ow!"

We step out of the house. "Where did everyone go?" I raise my eyebrows when I see nobody insight. Our truck is gone, and there's guns left on the floor. "I have no idea." Louis replies. 

"Oh my god," I say, getting into a car in a driveway. 

"Drive the car." I say to Louis, "why me?" 

"My thigh was stabbed." I replied. I took out my plaid shirt and tear a part of it out. I tie it around my wound, "make a left, then another left then go straight till you see a school." I say to Louis as he drives out of the driveway. 

>> 

We enter the school gym after visiting all the classrooms, "well, well, see who figured it out." Steven stood there with Gabe's sword in his hands. 

Come on, Chelsea.. Take off your clothes.

I look at everybody who is sitting on the bench. "Who stabbed you?" Kenneth asks, noticing my wound. "Brit." I replied. 

"Well, isn't someone being a hero today?" Fawn raises her eyebrows at me with amusement. 

Then we smell smoke, "that's odd." The Phoenix look around curiously. "You don't scare us." Elliot says. 

Elliot, ex-skulls. Quit 2012. 

They noticed the flaming skull on the wall, "where's my brother?" I asks. "Dead." Zach replies. I frown once again, Fawn chuckles at him. "Your brother is totally a pure Phoenix." Fawn says, i quickly took out the knife from my boot and throw it her shoulder.

"Attack!" Steven shouted, i swing my rifle and quickly firing it everyone. Then someone started shooting arrows from behind. 

Louis' Point Of View

As Chelsea fought, Hayley make a great escape to the weapons. She quickly untie us, "what do you think you're doing?" Kenneth stood in front of her. 

Hayley a flash of red eyes, "NO!" Hazel cried out. Chelsea fell to the ground, blood coming out of her mouth. Multiple arrows on her back, "it's dropping." Oliver says, hearing Chelsea's x-virus monitor beeped. 

"X-virus is at 0%, she's clear." The machine says, "we're dead." Alex says. Then we hear the beeping rising again. 

"X-virus back on, multiplying 2 times faster." I can see Chelsea is breathing again. A strand of blonde hair appear on her side, "x-virus at 99.9%." 

Chelsea shot right open, "who's the most complete x-virus woman now?! Stephanie-" 

"X-virus completed, at 100%." Chelsea got right back on her feet, she wipe away the blood from her face. "Chelsea Collins." She corrected Fawn. 

>> 

"There isn't any physical changes, she's adapting fast. She's the first successful x-virus experiment." Oliver says, after my check-up. There's so many scars on my body, ugh. 

"Okay, back to work." I say, "there's a 50% chance of Shane coming back. People who commit suicide won't come back even though there's x-virus in them." I explained. 

"But Rue didn't commit suicide." Gabe declares. 

"Yeah but she attempted which lead to murder." I say, "Shane was killed, and died in a coma." I say, pointing it out. "Hayley was killed by me, but then she lived." 

"Cheryl was killed, but then committed suicide." I explained. Then I open my mouth say something, then I close my mouth. "There's something wrong.." I mumbled. 

I look at Zach, he has bright red eyes and Phoenix logo in his eyes. He smiled at me innocently. I then look at Angela who has blue eyes, and has dark blonde hair. 

"Oliver, check Zach. Austin, check Angela." I say, "there's something wrong with my family.." I mumbled and sat beside Brandon. 

Then suddenly the lights flickered back on, "YES! The electricity is back on!" I heard Harry shouted. "WOO!" Niall cheered. "Ouch, I hit my head." Then he says. 

I chuckled lightly, "Chelsea.." Oliver rushes back in. "Zach is marked by Phoenix," he says. "Why?" I ask myself, "okay honestly, everyone needs a little rest and should go back to sleep." Austin says, chuckling nervously. 

"What is Angela's?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. Austin let out a sigh, "afterlifes." 

>> 

She walks in the room, she was like sunshine but she was the thunderstorm.