Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Maybe I am not the best, but I am trying my best.

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Oh my god, that was amazing. I miss you so much." Brandon hugs me tightly. We hug for like half an half before pulling away.

"Gosh, look at you." He poke my cheek, "Chelsea!" Harry carries me up. "Woah!" The boys then tackle me down. "Guys, can't breathe!" I shout.

"Oops, sorry ma'am." They got off of me and Louis help me up. I smile slightly at him.

"So uh, where's 5sos and.. My army?" I asks.

"On tour."

"Chelsea!" Rue jumps on my back. "Woah!"

Okay..

"Oh my god, we miss you so much." Angela wrap her arms and legs around my right leg. Hazel did the same thing with my left leg.

"Gabe's singing was terrible!" Zach pouts, "oh look at you, all grown up." I pinch his cheek.

"Hey, I only do metal. And I tried my best, okay?" Gabe throws his hands up. "Yeah, I am so proud of you." I hug him. "I am so glad to hear you say that." Max then hugs me. "Where's Cheryl?" I asks, looking around.

Rue got off my back, Hazel and Angela is still on my legs. "Giving birth." Gabe replies. "Where's the three dweebs?" I asks curiously.

"Missing." Bailey replies.

>>

"Angela, get off my leg. Go hug Niall's or something!" I exclaimed, "hey!" Niall frowns at me.

"Angela, come on. You gotta go to school. And I have like a pile of work to do." I say, "hey, it's a baby girl!" Sam whispers happily.

He drops the bags and stares at me, I smile and nod at him slightly. "Oh my sister!" Cheryl hits Sam's chest, "hey!" I smile at her.

"Isabelle Stewart." Cheryl says, introducing the baby to me. "Isabelle? You serious?" I raise my eyebrows. "Why?" Sam asks.

"Nothing, she's just my high school buddy." I say, shrugging it off. "We need a bigger house." I stated, "you think?" Max, Rue and Gabe snaps at me.

"Shut up and just go to school already." I say, "yes sissy." Max rolls his eyes. Before they left, they quickly hug me and then left to the car.

"They're so attach to you." Zayn says, "yeah, kinda of afraid to die now." I say, sitting on the chair. "Hey, is there any bacon left?"

>>

"Hey guys, meet Erwin Evans. One of my best friends, he went on a vacation for like 4 years, and now he is back." I say, stepping into the headquarters.

"My idiotic best friend." I added, "I heard Evans is home!" Bailey runs out and hugs him.

"Oh yeah, you always hated Evans." Noah says, "stop calling me by my first name." Erwin frowns.

He tries to pull Bailey away but she's hugging him so tightly. "Hey Bailey, Dave Franco wants meet you." I say.

"What?" Bailey immediately beams, "yeah at New York Starbucks." I say. She quickly runs away off, letting out a excited squeal.

"Typical Chelsea." Brandon smiles, "okay, The Games thing. And our company is not nominated this year but we are invited to this ball dance like we are every year." Alex says.

"Why isn't our company nominated this year? That's bullshit!" I stated, "you're the pain the ass." Erwin says.

"Shut up before I kick you out." I say, "oh god, she's back and she's fucking furious." Eugene groans.