Chapter 10

Chapter 10

'kiss me.'

Lea's Point Of View

"Where did they go?" Layla reloads her gun, "airport." I replied to her question. "Get in." Alex says, pulling his car over.

We all got in and drive in the fastest speed. We manage not to crash or kill anybody, it is a miracle!

We all got to the airport, "let us in, we're The Skulls." 

The police officer turn around, "sorry but no one is allowed in. Not even the officers here." He says. 

What a great day, here's my ex-boyfriend, still looking gorgeous as fuck. And he's a Savage..

>> 

Bailey's Point Of View

Chelsea was thrown to the wall multiple times, I am still on the floor. The army is seriously injured, the three brothers are at the back unconscious. 

Chelsea land on the ground once again, coughing out blood. This is weird, Chelsea never get defeated before. She's the strongest amongst all of us, including all the companies. But this woman, we don't who is she. 

She's not a Savage, Phoenix or Gladiator. 

Then I see something burning behind Chelsea. Chelsea's eyes is wide open, her eyes red like fire. 

The wall started have the shape of the skull, Chelsea slowly stood up and her wings spread slowly. Her nose stops bleeding, she stares at the woman. "Come at me." She whispers, the woman run towards her and the woman was blown all the way to the other side. 

A gun shot went off, and the SWAT team finally came in. Chelsea's wings disappear, and let out a sigh of relief. 

Chelsea's Point Of View

Bailey walk out, hugging Jeremy quickly. She was engulfed in hugs. I slowly watch the paramedics take my brothers away into the ambulance. 

I step out last, I met eyes with Luke. 

Do you miss me? 

Nope. 

Zayn is talking to me and I can't hear a word he is saying. "What?" I close my eyes and took a deep breath in. 

>> 

Bailey's Point of View

"Did you talk to Chelsea?" I asks Luke, "yeah." He replies. "And?" I nudge him teasingly. "She doesn't love me..?" He furrowed his eyebrows slightly. 

"How is that possible?" Luke has his arms folded across his chest, he looks at Chelsea who is laying in bed with an oxygen mask on her face. 

"You guys are like so good with each other? You guys have 3 good days with each other!" 

"What?" He stares at me with confusion. 

"Chelsea said the truth and said that that 3 days was the best 3 days of her life." Kayla says, I nod and sit beside her on the couch. "Hey, I will come change shift tomorrow in the morning. It's all planned out and it's sent to your phones, I will be on duty tonight with Erwin." Lea says. 

"Okay, have fun." Layla waves to Lea. "Poor Chelsea." Jack mutters, "she deserves a break, you know." He says. "Dude, we all want a break." I stated. "Until war is over, we will have our break." I say. "Hopefully a very long one." I mumbled. 

>> 

 "Okay, I don't know why Chelsea system failed. But it's gotta be that 7 or more throws to the wall." I say, "nope, there's no injury on the back of her head or her back." Oliver says. 

"Guys, don't freak out but Michael burnt the oven." Calum says, "how the hell does he burnt the oven?" I asks, raising my eyebrows. 

'You sing horrible songs to it.." Michael says, laughing. Angela giggles, "guys, you left the fire on!" Max shouted from the kitchen. "Oh crap." Michael runs back in. 

"Hey, letter for The Skulls.." Alex says, sitting down. He ripped it open and a thumbdrive slid out. 

He plug it into the laptop which is connected to the television. "What the hell is this?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows at the messed up letters and words. 

"Oh look, I want to kill is the first sentence." Austin pointed out, "right there." Niall points. "Bailey Collins is backwards," he says. 

"Chelsea Collins in the middle." Alex highlights our names, "Rue Collins." Alex then highlighted, "Angela Collins." The letter continues downwards. 

"Brandon Russo." 

"Luke Hemmings."

"Harry Styles." 

"Who wants to kill me? I am such a cutie." Harry stated, "you're not. I am cuter." I declares. "You are not cute." Louis then stated, I point a middle finger at him. 

"Oh very mature." He says, "says the one who have a mind of a 5 year old." I snap. "If this goes on, it will lead to sex and we really don't want to see that." Gabe says before Louis could say anything else. 

"This isn't how sex goes dude." Max says, "okay, you guys clearly need sex-ed." I say before the conversation could go on any further than that. 

"THE WHOLE COLLINS FAMILY." 

That's how it ended,  and then it was a logo that we've never seen before. 

"And who wants to kill any one of The Collins, we just crawl right back from our graves." I say, throwing my hands up. "Shh." Gabe shush up and hold a board. 

It says, "they're listening." 

"Okay Gabe, you can go play your stupid xbox." I say, acting normal. "It's not stupid!" Everyone shouted at me, "okay fine, you gamers." I muttered and went into the kitchen. 

Next Day - 

"Hey guys," Chelsea smiles slightly, "Chelsea!" Zach sits on her lap. "Hi Zach," Chelsea put her arms on his shoulders. 

"So uh, there's some major announcements.." Lea says, "oh boy." Chelsea mutters. 

"So erm, er.. Britney want us to be like 2009 again. Singing The PussyCat Dolls songs, you know all those 2009 days songs.. That year was the best year ever." Lea says. 

"2009?" Chelsea raises her eyebrows, "i don't want to wear all those clothes again." She shivers dramatically. 

"Don't worry, it's just crop tops this time." I assure her, "oh boy." She mutters nervously. "Come on, 2009 was the best of Skulls girls so is 2010, and 2011." Harry says. 

"Fine, but I am doing the sake of Layla so she could stop staring at me.." Chelsea mutters, Layla smiles and then look back down at her food. 

Chelsea's Point Of View

Everyone went on a date tonight, the kids have soccer camp for bonding. So they will be gone two days, I am stuck at home with the dweebs. 

Half of them is out getting food, the other half.. I have no idea what they're doing. So i am stuck with Luke.

They did this on purpose. 

"You know when people is in coma, they can hear stuff?" I muttered, "I heard you." I murmured. Luke's has his earpiece in, "I love you too." My bottom lip quiver. 

I got up from the table and make my way to the garage. I let out a soft sigh and lean against my car.