Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Chelsea's natural hair is blonde. - Chelsea's Fact 1.

Bailey's Point Of View

"Hey, I got tickets for the lakers game but I couldn't go tonight because of work. So Gabe bring your siblings and maybe your date." I say, sitting down for breakfast.

"I don't have a girlfriend."

"Well, you better have one." I say, "I better not.." He mutters.

"Last piece of bacon!" Alex announces.

And we waited like Chelsea is going to call it.

"Okay.. I am gonna eat it." Brandon says.

The room then went silent. It's just weird. It's not the same without Chelsea.

>>

"Bailey, you should have gone to the lakers game!" Max runs in with a very big smile on his face.

"What happened?" I asks, putting my papers aside. "Johnny Depp say right next to us! And he signed Angela's forehead! And he was awesome!" Max rants on.

I chuckled, "I am never washing this forehead." Angela says.

"And we got to dance with Shaquille O'neal!" Max added. "Shaquille O'neal was there?" I asks, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, we even got a picture with him." He replies, his smile not leaving his face. "Max." I smile at him. "Yeah?" He looks at me. "Please stop smiling." I say.

"Okay," He says, putting his hand up. But his smile is still there.

"Thank you, Bails!" He hugs me, "love you! Night." He runs off.

"Looks like you're bonding." Alex says, "yeah.." I muttered. "But it's not the same bond like Chelsea have." I say.

"Bailey, Chelsea and their relationship is indeed special. She's always gonna live in their hearts, you just gonna spend more time with them, that's all." Alex says.

"Do you miss Chelsea?" I asks.

"Of course, I miss her smile the most. It's kinda of special." He replies.

I smile, "I am not letting you touching my sister."

"Yeah, I know." He says, "even though I know Luke can't protect her from Phoenix. But you know, they will figure it out." I say shrugging.

"What's Oliver busy with?" Alex asks, looking over his side.

"Chelsea's updates and reports." I replied, "still having faith?" Alex asks.

"Not giving up till 4 more years, Alex." I stated.

"5 years contract?" He asks, "yep." I nodded.

>>

"Gosh, Max. Stop talking about Johnny Depp!" Brandon says, I hear Rue laughing loudly.

I turn on the television.

"Next on sports news, apparently The Collins are back to having fun. They were dancing, and apparently Angela Collins got a Johnny Depp autograph on her forehead! It was a good day for The Collins and we all hope to see The Skulls back on stage and dropping albums soon."

"We got dropped by our company, shut up!" Lea scream.

>> >> >>

We step into Max and Rue's high school, for the talent show. We took our seats, "what are they doing?" Zayn asks.