Chapter 19

Chapter 19

try not to think negatively for 3 days, 1 week, 1 month.. you will see the difference.

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Chelsea, Chelsea. It's noon, and it's time for work." I move a little, my body was painfully sore. "Chelsea?" Erwin pokes my arm.

"Erwin, Chelsea is going to be late!" Alex shouted from the first floor, "late for what?" I open my eyes a little. "You have a meeting." Erwin reminded me.

"Oh yeah, ugh. Just call Brandon to replace me, I don't feel very good." I say, pulling the covers up to my chin.

Erwin put his hand on my forehead, "okay, you're on fire." He says, and walk out. "Skyes! Chelsea is sick." Erwin shouted. "Oh god damn it, are you kidding me?" Blake asks, walking into my room.

"Hey sis, how ya feeling?" Jake asks. "Am I suppose to reply good or what?" I replied in a question.

"Chelsea's immune system is at 2%!" Oliver shouted, "oh gosh, I know what to do. Just let me sleep for a little while more."

>>

"I feel so horrible." I put the blankets around me. "You still look great." Louis says with a smile on his face, "ugh, you mean I look horrible." I say, laying face down on my bed.

"Have you visited Bailey?" I asks, changing the subject.

"Uh kinda of." He says, laying on the floor. "What do you mean?" I sit up and immediately feel a stinging pain in my head.

"The nurse wouldn't let me in." Louis says, "did you asked her about Bailey's condition?" I ask.

"Yeah, she said she's fine and chased me out." He replied, "ugh." I mumbled. "Tmrw is the nickelodeon kids' choice awards, mostly all the Collins kids and you are selected." He then reminds me.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to get the dress from the dry cleaners today." I say. "I will get it for you," Ashton says, "you would?" I raise my eyebrows. "Yeah, I am going to Starbucks anyway." He says.

"Aw thanks guys," I say, "the receipt is on the table there." I pointed to my messy desk.

"Thanks Ash, I would hug you but I am sick." I say, smiling.

"We will hug next time," He laughs and left. "Chelsea, can we get a kitten?" Zach asks, "we already have a dog," I reminded him.

"But he isn't a kitty." Zach says, "why do you want a cat?" I asks.

"Because I like cats." He replies, "ok, I will think about it." I say, he smiles happily and walks away.

>> >>

"Oh god, are you serious?"

"Do I ever joke about my family? Sometimes but now my family is mix around the Phoenix."

Meet Jennifer Reed, one of The Afterlife's bosses. The Afterlife's have at least 5 bosses. Jennifer is 4th.

"That's terrible, and you look terrible. What happened to you?" She asks, "oh nothing, just a little unwell that's all." I replied.

"Guys, this is Jennifer Reed. She was my science lab partner in high school and is one of Bailey's closest friend." I introduced.

"She's from The Afterlife's and she's here to fix some problems with my family and the rest of my team isn't here so boys, since you guys know most of the things, please help me." I say, grabbing a bottled water.

"Yeah sure," They all nod, "thanks boys. Owe you big time, if you need anything I will be up in my room." I say, walking up the stairs.

My phone was blinking.