Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Bailey's Point Of View

After a few days, everyone got into a hotel in Liverpool. We were all preparing for the wedding and Chelsea isn't doing that good. 

She was literally freaked out by the Steven incident. She sometimes don't sleep at all or wakes up in the middle night, screaming. 

Her eyes has been red ever since that day, Phoenix is clearly haunting down Chelsea. For revenge and for Chelsea, she wants retribution. 

The wedding is in a one week time and Amber already dirtied her dress. 

Chelsea's phone has been ringing all day, we have no time to attend to anything yet. We're all planning out the venue, and Kayla is a wreck. 

Blake is a mess, Chelsea and Jake is getting angrier by the minute with the designer who doesn't understand shit. 

Chelsea finally answer her phone, "hello, Chelsea Collins speaking." 

Then she wasn't talking, she was standing still. Her back was facing her, "Chelsea?" Gabe turns to her. Chelsea turn to us. 

Her face was pale, "they said they found Rue's body in my old house." She says. 

"But Rue's body is in the cemetery." Jake says.

Then it struck us, "she can be alive, come on!" 

>> 

Chelsea stood by Rue who is now safe, Chelsea check her arm for any tattoos. 

"Erh, still Skulls." Chelsea says, standing up. "Rue?!" Blake's eyes widen. "Blake!" Rue immediately hug me. 

"Oh my!" 

"Family reunion ain't over yet." Maria smirks, her red eyes showing. Cheryl stood there with Isabella in her hands. 

"Shane!" Chelsea hug him tightly. 

After all the hugs, Chelsea's eyes were still red. Her cheeks were slightly red too, "now The Collins' Retribution will start." 

>> Wedding Day 

Chelsea enters the grand hall, entertaining the guests for the next few hours. 

I look and stare so deep in your eyes

I touch on you more and more every time

When you leave, I'm beggin' you not to go

Call your name two, three times in a row

She started singing, walking down to the stage. 

Such a funny thing for me to try to explain

How I'm feeling, and my pride is the one to blame

Yeah, 'cause I know I don't understand

Just how your love can do what no one else can

Chelsea finally reached the stage, she's absolutely gorgeous. 

Got me lookin' so crazy right now

Your love's got me lookin' so crazy right now oh

Got me lookin' so crazy right now

Your touch's got me lookin' so crazy right now oh

Got me hoping, you page me right now

Your kiss's got me hoping, you save me right now oh

Lookin' so crazy, your love's got me lookin'