Chapter 11

Chapter 11

i lay down beside him, my arms snake around him. "i am home, Luke." 

i close my eyes, i see you. 

i see you everywhere i go. 

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Lea has to do a split." Bailey says, I stretch my legs as they set up the stage. "What? I haven't done that in years," Lea says in a high-pitch tone. 

"Chelsea, you know the usual routines." Bailey says, ignoring all their comments. "On it," I wolf-whistle, "right here." Olivia stood beside me.

"Oh my god!" Diana hugs her, I roll my eyes and went up the stage. "Okay, dance practice." Bailey says, "fuck, it's been so long. I forgot what's the opening." I muttered.

"The one you always do in the dressing room." Olivia replies, "got it." I mumbled and pull up my pants. The music turned on, and i took the lead. 

Immediately making a wrong move, "sorry." I mumbled. 

-

"Hey dweebs," I sit with them. "Hey Chels, how was rehearsals?" Liam asks. "Liam?" I raised my eyebrows. 

"What?" Zayn looks at me, I blink. "Nothing," I muttered, I thought Liam was there. 

"Hey Chels, I have a question that has been in my head for a while now." Louis says, "what?" I put my glass of water down. 

"Don't your members of Skulls have families?" He asks, I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Well, it's quite a long story." I say. 

"We have time." Harry says, I nod slightly. "Skulls was an open adoption area, as you know my Dad isn't a good person. People were blind then, we can't tell the bad or the good." I started off. 

"First, I met The Russo's." I say, "we went to the first set up industry which is Paris." I say, putting all the images on the television. 

"I met Bailey there, reunited with some of my family members. I finally reunited with my Dad, wasn't too happy with it but I wasn't powerful then." 

"Suddenly, it was all open. Stephanie, Fawn, Kenneth." My eyebrows furrowed slightly, "Alex, Austin, Oliver, Sam, everybody else." 

"They all have nobody. In the whole Skulls family, the one with the proper family is The Russo's. But the parents had some financial issues so they turned to my Dad." 

"Everyone is either raped, kidnapped before, or dumped on the streets." 

"And, they were all injected with x-virus when we were 13. When we were young, we were trained a little self-defense before everything turned serious. I was the first one to be experimented, and the most experimented." 

"The Skulls doesn't have a family, the Skulls is a family but just not the same first names. Collins is the most powerful family in the Skulls, because every Collins have at least 2 to 5% x-virus inside of them." I say, frowning a little.

"How much percentage are you?" Calum asks. 

"99%." 

>>

"Hey idiot." Erwin greeted me, "hey," i smile at him. "So how was rehearsals?" He asks. "I am losing it." I say, groaning softly after that. 

"Don't worry, you will get it back. You always get it back." 

"Yeah.." I muttered, "so did you get the chance to talk to Luke?" He asks, laying down beside me. "Nope." I say. 

"Why not?" He frowns at me, "look Erwin, i know you guys want us together. And I was me and him back together too, and.. If it's meant to be, it will find it's way back."