Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Giving up is never an option. - Nike. 

Chelsea's Point Of View

We went down to the beach for our team's volleyball semi-finals, Hayley is playing in for Bailey and I am in reserve. 

"Hayley spike down!" The crowd cheered. I look at the scoreboard. 

Skulls ; 7 : Phoenix ; 11

"This isn't good." I say, watching as our team make another wrong move. Hayley stood at the front, probably scolding Brittany. 

"Hey Collins, pay attention!" Max shouted, mocking our old soccer coach. Hayley smiles and step back but then she fell. 

"That's a foul!" Gabe and Max points out, "Chelsea will be up, go." Jake says. 

I got up, putting my cookie down. "I would be back to eat it, don't touch it." I warn them, I help Hayley up and put her on the bench. 

"Break a leg, but not literally, you know." Hayley says, I got on the crowd. 

"Skulls leading 17 points ahead of Phoenix, god bless The Collins!" 

"Oh my god, Chelsea hurry up, you have 30 seconds!" Lea says, panicking for my big concert. "Okay done," I set up my microphone. 

"How many dancers are there?" Harry ask, looking around. "156." Hayley replies. 

I stood behind the doors, i let out a breath. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1." 

You're so hypnotizing

Could you be the devil?

Could you be an angel?

The doors open and dancers came up on the sides. 

Your touch magnetizing

Feels like I am floating

Leaves my body glowing

I walk down the stairs, I forgot to wear shoes.. Oh gosh, how can I forget to wear shoes?

They say, be afraid

You're not like the others

Futuristic lover

Different DNA

They don't understand you

I continue singing ;

You're from a whole 'nother world

A different dimension

You open my eyes

And I'm ready to go

Lead me into the light 

>> 

"Chelsea Collins ruled the concert, with barefooted dancing and water." 

"Ouch, I think I got a blister." I mumbled, Blake turned the volume on the radio higher. "Chelsea Collins is totally queen." They stated.

"Chelsea's concert today will be shown on HBO and FoxHD on tomorrow at 5.30pm and on Saturday, 6pm." 

"Hey, Amber and Ryder finished their training early. They're flying in tomorrow." Jake says, "oh that's nice, the boys can meet them." I smile. 

"Okay that's weird.." Louis points out, "how is it weird? You guys are literally great with children and animals." I say. 

"Oh yeah by the way, Louis, there's a soccer game tomorrow afternoon. It's The Gladiators and I need you to fill in for Hayley," I added.