Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Chelsea, do you want to die?"

"But I can't."

"But do you?"

"Yes. 110% yes."

- Chelsea Collins, therapy session 2.

Chelsea's Point Of View

I stay backstage of the ball dance while everyone is out dancing with their dates.

I got my white crop top and my maxi skirt. I saw a bouquet, a box next to it on my table.

I went over and open the card, Luke Hemmings.

Huh.

I open the box, "dear Miss Collins, you've been invited to the baby shower we're having for the future husband and wife, Jane and Luke Hemmings."

I noticed the necklace I am wearing that he gave me, I ripped it out and my red eyes reflected in the mirror.

I put my blue contacts in.

Jane Waters, you're so going to be crushed.

>>

"Well, if I am not going to be open with you guys tonight. Then I will hand it over to Chelsea." Bailey says when she saw me walking over.

"Hey Chelsea, you look great." Zayn says. "Thanks." I say quickly and grab the microphone from Bailey. "Well, I gotta say that The Skulls have massive a lot of enemies and we have really no idea way. Because we're really nice people, not like some boring, stupid people." I glare over at The Phoenix.

"And mostly their target is, me." I added, "this year, Skulls is coming back because I am gonna take charge. My three brothers are missing, and I am here to find them. My job isn't done. I am going to be here a very long time." I stated.

"I am gonna be here till war has really ended, where there is peace."

>>

"Misson down at New York subway station." Bailey says, "but it's 1am." Erwin groans and we put on our jackets.

"Why is there crime at 1am? Stupid crimes." Brandon says, I put the hood over my head. "And I just came back, anyone complains again, I am going to punch you till your nose bleed." I say, smiling at them.

"Come on, we're going to miss this burglar." Bailey rolls her eyes at us, "oh , it's a burglar case?" Alex raises his eyebrows. 

"Who steals things in the subway?" Brandon then ask, "it says burglar case so let's just go." Bailey says, clearly grouchy about everything. 

We reach New York in a matter of seconds, we enter subway in different places. "Oh god, why do I have to be stuck with you?" I groan. 

"Because you love me." Erwin says, "shut up," I roll my eyes. "Hey, two idiots. Please act like a couple, they're coming your way." Bailey says through the bluetooth. 

I pull Erwin and I lean against the wall, I put my arms around his neck. "Chelsea, you forgot to put your contacts on." Erwin says, looking into my eyes. "Shit." I cursed, "quick, change my mood." I say to him. 

"Erm, Snuggles is in Mexico..?" 

"I know you're lying."

"Well, what do you expect me to say?" 

"Hey goofs, stop scolding each other. They're in your section." Alex says. 

Erwin lean in closer to me, his breath tickling my ear. I took a look at them, "oh my god, they're shadow angels." I pointed out.