Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Oh my god, I am so tired." Lea lays her head on Layla's shoulder. "Come on, we have to go to the funeral." I say, putting on my bracelets with spikes.

"What? It's today?" Lea quickly stood up, "yeah." I grab my sunglasses. "Let's go," I say, "hey, how about Bailey?" Alex asks. 

"I didn't tell her." I step out of the house, "ugh, you crazy woman." 

>> 

The Skulls flag is high up with pride, "Chelsea!" Bailey screamed. She enters the place, "tell me it's not true." She cried, she charge towards me. "No, Bailey!" I block her way.

She let out a scream, she fell to the ground, sobbing. "Oh my god, Chelsea. Chelsea.." She pulls me down to her level. 

She took out my sunglasses, "I killed Shane, I killed Shane." I raise my eyebrows at her oddly. "I killed Shane." She trembled, "okay, okay.." I mumbled. 

Then she slaps me across the face, "because you killed my sister!" She screamed at me. 

"Bailey, don't!" Louis pulls her away from me. I stood up, "call the mental institute." 

>> 

"Oh god, this stings." I put my hand over my cheek where she slapped. "Yep, the mark is still there." Calum says. 

"She didn't killed Shane. She was in Tennesse." I say, "speaking of that.. Where's Tommy?" Niall looks around. 

"Who's her sister?" Hayley asks, "she's talking about Stephanie. Remember, she committed suicide with me but I managed not to die." I reminded her. 

"Right.." Hayley mutters, "oh my god, we lost Tommy." Louis says. "Are you fucking kidding me?" 

>> 

 I walk out of the dressing room after a intense search for Tommy, he was safe. He was with Skylar. 

I was wearing a plain grey tank top and black rip jeans with black boots. 

Gabe stood beside me, in his Metallica shirt and black jeans. We're doing a world awareness thing because of Phoenix but then we're doing it because we want to tell Phoenix to never mess with us. 

"Collins are up next!" Alex shouted into the microphone. I grab my guitar and got out. Hayley onto the platform where the drumsets are. I fix my hair as i put on the electric guitar. Max put on the bass guitar, and Gabe is the lead. 

"Hello everybody." Gabe says, getting comfortable with everyone out there. 

I started the guitar verse, making the crowd go crazy. 

Watch your tongue or have it cut from your head

Save your life by keeping whispers unsaid

Gabe starts singing in the microphone. 

Children roam the streets, now orphans of war

Bodies hanging in the streets to adore

Royal flames will carve a path in chaos,

Bringing daylight to the night

Death is riding into town with armor,

They've come to take all your rights

Max then took over.

Hail to the king

I sang, pointing to Gabe and Max. 

hail to the one

They sang, pointing to me. 

Kneel to the crown, stand in the sun

Hail to the king

We all sang together, pointing to ourselves. 

>> 

"Okay, this one is for the girls." Hayley says, coming down from the platform. I throw my guitar to Alex then grab my black microphone with a skull on it.

I'm out that H-town coming coming down

I'm coming down, drippin' candy on the ground

The song started, the girls all walk out. 

I know when you were little girls

You dreamt of being in my world

Don't forget it, don't forget it

Respect that, bow down bitches (Crown!)

I started singing, doing the dance routine. 

I took some time to live my life

But don't think I'm just his little wife

Don't get it twisted, get it twisted

This my shit, bow down bitches

The beat went off. 

You wake up, flawless

Post up, flawless

Hayley sing, doing her legs dance thing, it's creepy. 

Ridin' round in it, flawless

Flossin' on that, flawless

This diamond, flawless

My diamond, flawless

Lea took over, flipping her hair over her shoulder as she sang.

Momma taught me good home training

My Daddy taught me how to love my haters

My sister told me I should speak my mind

My man made me feel so God damn fine, I'm flawless!

Hayley then sung, and pointed to me when she mentioned 'sister.' 

We flawless, ladies tell 'em

Say I look so good tonight

God damn, God damn

Say I look so good tonight

God damn, God damn, God damn

I took over the last verse, and everyone had it's own finishing move. 

>> 

"Good job girls!" Brandon says, "we should celebrate." Lea suggested. "Uh-uh, I am going home." I pour water on myself, "oh come on, Chels." Gabe says. 

"Nah, I am too tired, I haven't slept well yet." I say, picking up my bags. "Okay then," Max mutters. 

"Night." I mumbled and walk to my car. 

>> 

"Chelsea, what happened?" Alex stood at my car which is crashed into the wall. "I don't know I am just so tired." I say, putting my hand on my forehead worriedly. 

"Okay, Chelsea, you're just stressed out." Louis says, "Louis will drive you home. I have a mission in New York in 20 minutes." Alex says, quickly. "Okay, be safe." I say to him. 

"Uh, you too." Alex hugs me, "make sure she's safe!" He shouted at Louis as he run quickly to his car. 

>> 

"Okay, I am home safe now. Go." I say to Louis. "You sure you will be fine?" Louis ask, "yeah I am sure, besides Austin is in his room sleeping so if there's any problem, he will wake up." I assured him. 

"Okay night." Louis hugs me and left to his car. I let out a sigh of relief when I step into my room. 

I push the papers aside on my bed and sat on it. "Ugh, I miss you, bed."