Chapter 16

Chapter 16

3 Years Ago >>>

"How many vodka shots you drank?!" Alex shouted at Chelsea.

"17."

"I don't remember my name." Chelsea says, laying on the floor. "I know I am drunk.. But he's on my mind. I can't get him out of mind!"

>>

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Erm Chelsea.." Brandon points out of the car window. "Oh my god." Lea runs out and runs into the house. "Hey!" Layla chase after her. 

I got out of the car, "Gabe!" I shouted. Then I heard Rue sobbing loudly, "call the police, call them!" I screamed at Brandon and quickly run down the street which is near a river bank. 

Luke's Point Of View

"It's on fire! Call the firefighters!" Layla quickly rush out with the little kids. "Where's Max?" Layla asks Angela, "he ran off." Hazel replies. 

"Ran off where?" We heard Chelsea's scream, then all The Collins' kids have a glint of bright blue eyes in them. 

Hazel look at them with fear. 

"Oliver, find Chelsea." Brandon ordered, "she's dead." Chelsea stood there with Rue in her arms. 

Dirt and blood on her face. "She's dead." Chelsea says, her eyes slowly changing to bright red. 

A whole lot of people dressed in black crowded the whole area. 

>> 

Chelsea kick open the door, "oh my god." Erwin mutters as she walks in. "Nice to see you, Miss Payne." 

"It's Collins." Chelsea snaps. 

"Phoenix killed my younger sister, and I will never let this go. You even killed the oldest sibling now all my siblings are missing! I will never let this go, Jane Waters. This will be The Collins' retribution. I am gonna kill every single one of you." 

>> 

They completely lost all the money, the headquarters are all closed down. The electricity in the town went out, they got into Chelsea's small home down in the town. 

Chelsea's Point Of View

Blake and Jake walks in the house, "are you sure you want to stay here?" Blake asks. "We have nowhere to go. They shut down every single thing we had, we're broke. If we need money, we have to sell all of our cars." I say. 

"Then sell it." Angela says, "no, Angela. You don't understand. They are our babies." I stated. 

"Oh, we can't sell babies." Angela says, pouting a little. "Where's Bailey?" Blake asks, "still in Tennesse. There's no flight back here so we have no idea." I replied. 

Then the room went silent, "guys." Someone walked out of the small kitchen with a limp. Her curly black hair messed up, "I am sorry." Hayley choked. 

Then she fell to the wooden ground. "Woah!" Jake rush to her side. I got up from the floor and walked over, "Austin!" I shouted. 

"Do we have medical supplies?" I asks, "yeah." He replies. 

"Where's Gabe and Max?" Blake asks, "dead." Zach replied. I raised my eyebrows, frowning slightly. "We don't know." I say. "Okay.. Clearly we all need rest." Harry says, standing up. 

"Everyone should go to sleep, I will keep watch." I reload my gun. 

"Okay," Brandon says, blowing out the candles.