Chapter 26

Chapter 26

i can hear your thoughts, it isn't good, it's torturing me. 

Chelsea's Point Of View

Oh why are we are waiting so long, I'm suffocating

Boy it's now or never

Time we got together

Been a long time coming, now I need that loving

I like the way you tease me

But let's just make this easy

Put me in control

We can switch roles

And I'll take the lead

You're so far behind me

You know what I need

I'm not gonna stop

Whatever the weather

We gon' be better together

So what's up baby?

What about us?

'Cos I've been watchin' and waitin'

Why don't you give it or take it?

So what's up baby?

What about us?

Watcha doin' to my head? (Na, na, na, na, na, na)

Should be here with me instead! (Na, na, na, na, na, na)

What about those words you said? (Na, na, na, na, na, na)

"Chelsea takes down another stage in New York!" 

"See you guys next Friday, love you!" I was on the news, everywhere I go, they're gonna say something. 

I've been so busy for any free time at all. It was paperwork for all the cases I have been handling for Maria, since she's a police officer. 

A whole stack of paperwork for the companies that is newly built, and training sessions are all messed up. Then I have like two concerts to do in a week, two big concerts which includes fireworks and fire and the roads. 

So i have to do dance rehearsals till I get it right, I practised till 12 midnight in the dance studio. Then I have to test my vocals to make sure it's good. 

I don't even have time to eat, I am always catching criminals. 

The one day I have the time off is the funeral, right after the funeral, I have to rush downtown to catch a guy. 

"Chelsea," Angela says before I leave the house, "yeah?" 

"Where are you going?" She ask, "I have a concert." I replied. "After that?" 

"I have to go back to the police station." 

"You're missing family time." Jake says, "and besides you still haven't recover from that shot." Harry says. 

"I know but it's my last case. I have a few more papers, and a few more concerts then I will be free." I say, "okay, love you." Blake hugs me. "Be safe!" 

"Chelsea performed with heels, how far can this girl go?" 

I open the front door, "hey Chelsea, staying for dinner?" Blake asks. Then I carry in two boxes, "guessing not." Blake says.