Chapter 25

Chapter 25

This isn't the end, we will win. 

Chelsea's Point Of View

"What is going on?" I squeeze through the big crowd. I stood in front of the big crowd, Mia's fiance is on the floor. 

Mia was crying and sobbing. Oh god, this is horrible. 

"Chelsea, downtown!" Blake shouted from the other side. 

I run with the rest of them and I saw Hazel. 

She's gone. 

"That's two kills in one day, they're now aiming at Skulls' girls." I say. 

"Oh my god." My eyes widen. "Maria is the oldest out of all of them, then it's Cheryl then Rue.. Then it's Hazel, next is," I fix their pictures in a line. 

"Amber." I mumbled, "they are going in an order," I confirmed with them. 

"But they killed Mia's boyfriend who is not a girl." Brandon point out. "Mia's boyfriend is part of The Gladiators, Mia belongs to The Skulls. So in a way, killing him will kill Mia's heart." I explained. 

"That's deep." Layla says. 

>> 

"Okay, let's get all this fixed." I say, entering the planes room. "Nah, it's fixed." Oliver and Noah walked out, "aw guys!" Layla run up to them. 

"You guys have been hiding here for a week." I stated. 

"It's only been 3 days." Brandon says, "oh." I mumbled. 

"We're setting attacks on The Gladiators, Phoenix and The Savages." I say, pulling out the missiles. 

"Alex, Brandon and Layla will set on Phoenix, Oliver and Noah on Gladiators and I will handle The Savages." I say. 

"Wait, why 3 people on Phoenix?" Oliver ask, "have you seen the news? Skulls army dropped to 53 people, and Phoenix has over ten thousand." 

"Okay, let's fire these babies up." 

"The air is bad," Brandon says as we split into different directions. 

Layla's Point Of View

"Oh, marks man in sight." I say, putting down the binoculars. I took out the PSS silent pistol, I shoot the man and it was down. "Man down! Pay attention." 5 men appear on the roof, "are you kidding me?" 

"Just drop the bomb." I say to the boys, "we can't, they have a rocket launcher." Brandon points out. "Then do it fast." I say. 

"Then we all die."

"Then shoot the fucking missile, you fucking idiots." I snap at them. "We can't, they saw us!" Alex says, the plane swerves to one side. 

"I hate you guys." 

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Guys, how's everything going?" I ask when I was about to reach The Savages' headquarters. "Great, we drop it." Noah replies, "we're still stuck because Alex and Brandon got spotted." Layla replies. 

"I am nowhere close." I say, then it hit my jet real hard. "Plane down!" I swerve away. It start to lose control, I am so gonna die. 

"Call Hemmings." 

"Hello," Luke picked up. 

"Hey Luke," I say, trying to slow down the plane. 

"Oh hey, where did you guys go?" He ask curiously, "erh I am going to crash." I say nervously.