Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I wanted to lay beside you, I want you to hold me so close so I would stop crying. And so that I won't fade away. - Chelsea Collins.

Bailey's Point Of View

It's Rue's first track and meet competition. She's running 100m, and Chelsea was suppose to see this.

I gotta stop talking about Chelsea.

"Hey Rue, break a leg." Brandon says, "I am nervous." Rue says, looking over at her opponents. "You got Chelsea legs, you will do fine." Gabe says.

"Chelsea broke her leg, are you saying that I will broke mine?!" Rue snaps at him.

"Rue! Relax." Max says to her, "I saw you on track, you're going to win this thing." Max assures her.

"When did you become a gentleman?" I asks, raising my eyebrows. "Chelsea taught me."

Chelsea this, Chelsea that.

She's such a great person. No wonder Luke likes her.

"Rue Collins!" Rue then walks out, smiling nervous.

"Oh god, I can't watch this." Noah groans softly. He's been miserable ever since Chelsea left.

On twitter that day, he tweeted : 'I am the one who was suppose to fade away but baby, who knew.'

I don't know why Noah can't watch this.. Oh, now I know. Chelsea used to go to a lot of these. Just to see cute boys in shorts, well I actually drag her along. She sees Noah, and I see cute guys in shorts.

The blow horn went off, "oh god, she runs fast." I say.

Rue was already at the finishing line, "did I finish first, second or third?" Rue asks.

"Okay, the results are in." We turn to the speaker.

We look at the screen as it flipped names. "Oh yeah, 2nd baby!" Rue do a cartwheel and run to her teammates.

"Feels like I am in high school all over again." Me and Noah mumbled at the same time.

"I miss Chelsea." Brandon then blurts out, "I am sorry, I just really miss her." Brandon says.

"Come on, guys. It's been like 6 months." I pointed out.

Then the song, Hey Mickey came on.

"Oh my god, we used to dance to this!" Kayla exclaims.

"Hey Mickey, you so fine, you so fine, you blow my mind, hey mickey!" The cheerleaders came out, "oh my god, is that Angela?" I sit up straight.

"Holy crap, she's like you." Alex laughs in a high-pitch tone. "Oh my, she got Chelsea's moves!" Lea exclaimed.

Angela, Hazel and Rue are rocking the crowd. If only Chelsea was here.

"Hey, reminds me. Happy Valentine's Day!" Jeremy pass me a rose, "aw thanks Jeremy." I hug him.

"How can it be Valentine's Day?" I asks, "well it is." Eugene says.

"Hey dweebs, got any valentine?" I turn to my younger brothers.

"Not really," Max and Gabe shook their heads. "Really?" I raise my eyebrows. "Because there's this girl I found you chatting to in school seems very interested in you." Cheryl says.

Oh Cheryl eventually got married, she's like one week due now.

"I hate you." Gabe glares at Cheryl.

>>

"Do Chelsea do this everyday?" I asks, sitting down on the blanket. "Yeah," Luke replies, passing me a bottle of orange juice.

"Oh god, Chelsea. I worship you." I say, "you know they always say to bring a camera to the park. Now I kinda understand why." Brandon says, pointing to Angela and another boy talking.

"I think they're going to be best friends." I say, "till the end of each other's time.." I muttered.

Then the boy gave Angela a white rose. "Guys, Hazel just lost her first kiss." Ashton shouted, "wow she lost her first kiss faster than me." I muttered.

"I lost mine at 12, and she's just like 6." I say, "stupid valentines day." I mumbled.

"How about Zach?" I asks, I look at him. "He's lonely," Cheryl pointed out. "Kinda reminds me of Max," I say. "Hey!" He frowns at me.

"Here roses for you guys." Max and Gabe then gives out red roses to Rue and Cheryl. "Oh thanks," I smiled at them.

Angela walks over in her cheerleading outfit, "hey Angel, how's everything?" I asks.

"Here." She pass me a piece of paper. "Uh okay.." I look at the rest then unfold the folded paper.

'Meet you outside the house at 7.'

It didn't even said who is it. Guess it will be a mystery. Till 3 hours from now. "Gotta go." I say, getting up. "Where you going?" Alex asks. "Getting ready for dates!" Kayla shouted from her pink car.

I smiled and shrug.

Luke's Point Of View

Chelsea would be sitting right here, next to me. Talking about zombies invading the world some day. Or telling me that she is afraid to lose me to Allison.

 Gabe's Point Of View

"What's that?" I stood up, I see something flying down the sky. It seems to be on fire. "Okay, no dates tonight." Bailey reload her gun. 

"Someone gotta lead the people out of that place, and it will not be me." Bailey says, "why not?" I asks. 

"Because people only follow Chelsea and I am not Chelsea."