Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Did you really love Noah?"

"Yeah, I miss him."

- Chelsea Collins, therapy session 4

Chelsea's Point Of View

I put on my helmet and walk out to the track. "Here comes Chelsea Collins, she's back on her feet from the bad crash!"

I breathe heavily as I made my way to my black bike. I got on my bike and make the engine roar. The crowd got rowdy, "let the games begin!" The gun shot went off and I sped off.

"Chelsea is in the lead, Jane Waters is catching up!" We took a sharp turn, I let go of one hand to touch the ground.

"Jane Waters crashes into Brittany!" I smirk and sped up more.

I reach the finishing line and I took out my helmet. Jane Waters and Brittany were hurt, they look over at me in pain.

I point a middle finger to them, "Chelsea Collins got 10 points of performance, another 10 points of seriousness and another 5 points because of her badassness!"

"Woo, yeah!" Layla screams, "and tonight Chelsea Collins will be the opening ceremony of The Games!"

Oh you gotta be kidding me.

>>

"Why do I always get choosen to sing?" I asks myself, I walk out of the lockers. "Collins." Jane and Brittany blocks my way, "why do you always get to sing?" Jane asks.

Both of their hands on their hips, "beccause when you guys sing, plastic cups will crack too."

"But plastic cups don't crack." Brittany says, "haha, exactly." I smirk.

"Oh, someone just got burn!" Lea exclaims, "Chelsea is always so good in this. She's good in everything and you don't belong here so go away." Lea shoos them away.

"Oh god, I hate them so much." I mumbled. My phone begin ringing, "uh fuck." I took out my phone and answer Bailey's call.

"Hey dweeb, how ya doing over there in Tennesse?" I asks, "hey idiot, everything is going great. But Tommy is being a big fuss but everything's fine. And I heard about your performance but too bad there's no television here but I know you did great!" She says, smiling.

"Oh yeah, and I met our new step-step parents.. Apparently they said that they're the first Collins family as in Kingsley Collins have a family with them first." She says.

"But that's impossible, I am older than Melaine." I pointed out, "she have 2 older brothers dude." She says.

"Doesn't mean they are the first family, we're the real Collins." I say, getting into the car.

"We share the same DNA."

"So what? I am not going to be related to her if she wants a war."

The line then went dead, "that's odd." I mumbled. And then there was a message.

'Bad connection, call you tomorrow. xo Bails.'

I sigh and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Hey, I think we have a chance of meeting all of them again instead waiting till summer." Erwin says, "what?" Lea looks at him.

"Noah and Diana's wedding is coming up soon."

>>

Looking at you, kinda of hurts me a little.

because you're not mine anymore.

"Guys?" I step back in from the car garage, there wasn't any response. They must have gotten out for pizza or something. "Hey Chelsea." Lea steps out, she was shivering a little. "Hey Lea.. Something wrong?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yes, you've been robbed." A very husky, deep voice whispers into my ear.

I quickly took action, "attack!" He shouted at his men.

Savages.

I grab his left arm and throw him down the coffee table, the coffee table broke down. "Layla, watch out!" Lea exclaims, when she steps back in from the park.

Layla quickly punch the guy square in the face, the guy look at her, more angry now. I attack his back, hard causing him to fall.

"Chelsea!" Someone grab my arm from the back, and pulls it back, he kicks my back causing me to fall to the ground. After that, more and more Savages came in.

"FBI is here!" One of The Savages shouted, "you got lucky, Collins and Sherwood. And Chelsea, boy are you bad at fighting.." The man laughs and ran out to the back.

"Hey!" Louis smiles widely, "what happened?" All of their smiles were wiped off from their faces. I lean against the wall for support, "call Alex." I say, coughing out blood.

"Oh my gosh, someone call the ambulance." Lea panicked, she have dry tears on her face. "I am fine, I just need a little rest." I mumbled.

"No, you can't go to sleep, you idiot!" She snaps at me.

>>

"Her back is injured, but you're lucky that it isn't that severe." The Doctor says, "are my brothers okay?" I asks.

"Erm, unfortunately.."

>>

"Oh my god."

"How is this possible? I mean.. What?"

Brandon stares at the not decomposed body of Maria Collins. "We have a funeral tomorrow." I muttered, "what? Who?" Erwin looks up at me. "Shane Collins." My voice break.

>> Next Day

I swear to god that one day, I will get my brothers into the jobs they wanted and they did. Every kid has a dream but I only have one, my wish was that my dearest brother, Shane Collins will never die. But he did.

Chelsea stood at the back, while her two oldest brothers were carrying in the coffin with the England flag over it.

Chelsea walks in with her younger siblings, she was all dress in black. Her hair is dyed dark red, the coffins were placed among all the rest of the coffins.

Chelsea sat by the coffin, her hand on the coffin another hand on her thigh. Her bottom lip quiver, we couldn't see her eyes as she was wearing sunglasses.

Rue lay her head on the coffin, sobbing. Blake sat next to Bailey, no one dares to approach Chelsea. Shane and Chelsea have the closest relationship, they have through a lot of things and they didn't even get to say goodbye.

Chelsea wants a hello.

"Chelsea, they need to bury the coffins." Alex says in a low tone, Chelsea stood up and stood next to him.

When the coffins are being carried out to the cemetery, Chelsea walk out slowly.

She fell to the ground, "Chelsea, I-" Brandon turns to look back at her. "Chelsea!"